It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is "God" and what are "We" doing here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Say/type what it is you wanna say.

Why spend moments talking about my avatar when you could have addressed the op??

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by piequal3because14

Say/type what it is you wanna say.

Why spend moments talking about my avatar when you could have addressed the op??
It was not about your avatar ,it was about my avatar,sorry for the confusion created,not by me.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Totally get your opinion and agree that it IS beautiful.

It's the whole point of love and by point I go back to the reflecting point of energy.

Love may be the highest form/source for all energy systems.

It's fun to think about.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I wanted to share this video... I think it's an empowering video.

I feel most of what is said is true..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is another I feel is compelling regarding the "Son of God" = Jesus.

"Dramatic way" as expressed in the beginning of the video is spot on for me. I always felt a disconnect to the "story" that surrounded Jesus. Why was it soooo dramatic.

Religious figure is who he was... true.

His story was about ALL of us, however the religion that promotes Jesus doesn't imply we are all children of God and that Jesus is our brother but more than that he is in us and we are in him. Being aligned with positive energy is being Christ- Like. This is how we are to evolve.. he showed us that and unfortunately our stories are also dramatic because we live in a chaotic world always trying to find balance.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
god is the creator.
we are the lucky ones who got to see the present.

in lets say moments of faith I sometimes believe that God chose this fixed reality, he made it so that it was impossible to get to the end of it, to figure it out, it would be full of contradictions but it was built on the pillars of good so we would be able to find joy if we look, and when we look we find God.

the reason was God saw that this was good, that starting our path was a good idea. It is for us to shape it.

that's where we are I believe, 5000 years ago the ideas where different but the principles the same, 5000 years from now it will be advanced ideas but principles will remain the same

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

the reason was God saw that this was good, that starting our path was a good idea. It is for us to shape it

I absolutely believe this above ^^^ is so true.

It is up to us to shape our reality here in the physical world.

We are what we think.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
God is whatever you want it to be, whatever makes you "feel good" and want to ASSUME is true.

Have fun in your delusional hedonistic world

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Haha! Seriously?

Is that all you can add? Such a wonderful treat for you to show up and hand over your thoughts.

Thanks for contributing such insight.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes, that is all that can be added without getting personal.

For some, God is Jesus or Yahweh or Shiva or Nature or The-Entire-Universe or even ideas or emo tions like Truth or Love....

If any of these beings or ideas can be considered "god" then it can mean whatever you want...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

KrzYma
reply to post by MamaJ

What about "others" ??
You say "We" but you mean humans, right?
What about animals, birds, bacteria or an virus?

Humans always tend to put themselves on the top. LOL

Give some thoughts to this one...
"You are here not to learn anything but as nutriment for bacteria and viruses." NO?

I also don't think the way you see energy is quite correct. But I'm not writing about this...

Humans are on top of earth school, for the school is a reflection of home, on the plasmic energy screen we are all immersed in, in what I call a lucid dream lab.

The bacteria are just a part of the dark squares in the checkerboard white and dark pattern, structure, to make the way harder, we have to be the fish swimming upstream to win the race, not just go auto pilot mode.

It's our home/school/planet. There have been many models of humans here as well. Many cycles come and gone.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

The energy is Consciousness/Life. Light is its Love/Shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join