It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Your confusing bravery with stupidity. What she did was stupid not brave.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Can the sheeple please stop and think for a change?!!

This lady said some very important things at that podium, by saying she was hypnotized or forced into doing it is destroying the message she was trying to put out.

The only evidence of NLP i am seeing is peoples knee jerk reaction that she must be 'hypnotized' or a crazy woman to say what she did. She has ended her career to speak up in what she believes in, stop doing TPTB's job for them by diverting attention away from what she was trying to say.

edit on 21-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

You cant be serious? Did you even watch the video?

It is UNKNOWN what she said at the PODIUM.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

openyourmind1262

Your confusing bravery with stupidity. What she did was stupid not brave.

Even misguided actions can require bravery when you have to stand out from the crowd to take them.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

You can make out a few words if you turn the volume up really loud in the first video and it seems to be the same as what is being claimed is the dubbed video.

Regardless if it was anything along the lines of what she was saying as she was being dragged into the elevator (and there is no reason to think it isn't) then the message is an important one. Its an anti establishment rant about Freemasons but one that holds some truth. Its a message that some people would want to discredit by saying she was hypnotized or crazy.

If it was a man who had done this i think less people would have been claiming he was 'out of his mind' when he did it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

You can make out a few words if you turn the volume up really loud in the first video and it seems to be the same as what is being claimed is the dubbed video.

Regardless if it was anything along the lines of what she was saying as she was being dragged into the elevator (and there is no reason to think it isn't) then the message is an important one. Its an anti establishment rant but one that holds some truth. Its a message that some people would want to discredit by saying she was hypnotized or crazy.

If it was a man who had done this i think less people would have been claiming he was 'out of his mind' when he did it.

Well thats completely off topic and irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Not in the slightest, it is 100% on topic. You can always make a complaint if you feel otherwise.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

Not in the slightest, it is 100% on topic. You can always make a complaint if you feel otherwise.

Why would I make a complaint? I'm not that petulant.

Seriously though, did you actually take the time to watch the video?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Believe_nothing

PhoenixOD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A pointless question if you had bothered to read my earlier post.

Interesting that you attempt to suggest that i dont know what i am talking about just because you don't agree with what YOU think just like many people are suggesting that this lady must not understand or be in her right mind when she voices her opinion that is clearly based on fact's about the Freemasons and the founding of America.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

Believe_nothing

PhoenixOD

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A pointless question if you had bothered to read my earlier post.

Interesting that you attempt to suggest that i dont know what i am talking about just because you don't agree with what YOU think just like many people are suggesting that this lady must not understand or be in her right mind when she voices her opinion that is clearly based on fact's about the Freemasons and the founding of America.

Someones had a few to many espressos tonight I suspect.

I didnt question your knowledge of the subject or the content of the video.

I merely asked you if you took the time to watch it and that your comment regarding the gender of the stenographer was irrelevant to the discussion.

You clearly have an axe to grind so if you dont mind I would rather end our exchange here.

No harm intended and Im sorry you successfully created a mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You clearly have an axe to grind so if you dont mind I would rather end our exchange here.

No harm intended and Im sorry you successfully created a mountain out of a mole hill.

No axe to grind, and gain you try to devalue someone point of view because they are not saying things you agree with.

I stand by what i said that if had been a man doing the same thing that less people would have accused him of being 'hypnotized'

The mountain of of a mole hill would be saying that a lady who tried to voice truths about the Freemasons and the founding of America was under some kind of shadowy secrete covert hypnosis rather than listen to what she had to say.

Obey , Consume, conform and sleep is the message in your avatar, It seem that lady didnt want to do that...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

No axe to grind, and gain you try to devalue someone point of view because they are not saying things you agree with.

I stand by what i said that if had been a man doing the same thing that less people who have accused him of being 'hypnotized'

The mountain of of a mole hill would be saying that a lady who tried to voice truths about the Freemasons and the founding of America was under some kind of shadowy secrete covert hypnosis rather than listen to what she had to say.

Obey , Consume, conform and sleep is the message in your avatar, It seem that lady didnt want to do that...

So attacking someone based on the message their avatar sends - even if they chose it based on the comincal "consume" aspect - is ok. However, asking someoene if they watched a video is devaluing someones opinion?

Lets just leave things please, you seem intent on creating an argument.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I call bunk on the hypnotism theories.

Anyone who multi-tasks can have a conversation with another person all the while thinking about something
else and what they are going to do 'next'. Some people can pull it off well (unnoticed) others are obvious(ly) distracted by thoughts of their next move.

Also, while the podium was not being used, she had to plan her 'rant' during one such occasions.

I'm sure many of us have spoken to a colleague (or even a boss) and as they spoke, we look right through them with tons of other stuff on our minds. C'mon, admit it. We all have (to any given family member too, which is likely what occurred her with this lady.

I see her as neither crazy nor heroic. She is using her time (as disruptive as it was) by being 'opportunistic' not because she was hypnotized.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

Regardless if it was anything along the lines of what she was saying as she was being dragged into the elevator (and there is no reason to think it isn't) then the message is an important one. Its an anti establishment rant about Freemasons but one that holds some truth. Its a message that some people would want to discredit by saying she was hypnotized or crazy.

Hmmm I think it's suspicious to say the least.. In fact I think this is one of the most relevant parts of the OP.

To be clear, what you are saying is that the lady said the same thing at the podium as she did at the elevator? As in exact? Interesting theory but I'm not sure I'm sold yet on that. The reason? Why would the MSM edit what she said at the podium and instead replace it with the elevator convo? (elevator bell is clearly heard) Was it because the sound quality was bad at the podium? Surely someone must know what she said at the podium. Surely there is a transcript out there to confirm this.

It may seem weird to want to hear exactly what she said at the podium, but I think it's very relevant since she claims to have no memory of what she said at the podium and that God was speaking through her at that moment. Did she claim God was speaking through her at the elevator too? We don't know, but for sheer curiosity sake I would be interested in finding out..
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In my opinion that lady was threaten and commanded to take action.

By whom? What purpose? What was the message ?

the man uses is phone to command or instruct some one about the action in motion.

The scene was no surprise for him.

the old man is the K element on this one.

just my opinion guys...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

To be clear, what you are saying is that the lady said the same thing at the podium as she did at the elevator? As in exact? Interesting theory but I'm not sure I'm sold yet on that. The reason

Hi Wookiep, yes, that's what im saying.

I think she sat down prepared a speech in her head way before that day and she was simply repeating it again at the time she was being pushed into the elevator.

Sometimes when you lose your temper or get really pumped up on adrenaline the capacity to think on the fly goes right out the window, especially when we are scared. Im sure we have all experienced this at one time or another when you end up just repeating the same thing over and over rather than think up anything else clever to say at the time during an emotional argument or fight.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
She almost gives like a weird, manic grin to the guy.. stands up, walks very robotically/weirdly up to the mic... and then turns and starts speaking. Although for all we know she could have been speaking clearly, making death threats... saying ANYTHING. I doubt they'll ever release the audio

This hasn't been a story AT ALL in the UK, didn't even know about it, but this is definitely messed up and something not right.

why lie about what she said? why try and fool the public with audio taken from elsewhere and say it was in the house?

edit on 21/10/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What she said is almost irrelevant. What is relevant however is the media transposing her words to the podium. That's called lying and manipulation of the facts. Why did they do that?

this incident stinks............... You can't trust the media, you can't trust the govt. you can't trust what you read on ATS.

You can't trust anything or anyone because for some reason YOU need to be manipulated; for what purpose...I don't know; but if you can't see it, something is wrong with YOU!!

Boston, Sandy Hook, Denver, 911, etc. they all reek with BS and more questions than answers.

edit on 21-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That's as respectable an answer as any other so I suppose if it was a pre-planned speech this could be possible. If the audio matched, it would be much easier to speculate about things like this. My concern is the audio not matching, and on purpose by the MSM as the video in the OP demonstrates. You could be right, but until we can clearly hear what she said at the podium or can obtain a transcript there is no way to know for sure.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

olaru12
What she said is almost irrelevant. What is relevant however is the media transposing her words to the podium. That's called lying and manipulation of the facts. Why did they do that?

this incident stinks

Right, but that's why it makes what she said absolutely relevant. What are they hiding? If anything it sparks curiosity even more. (about what was said)
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Wookiep

olaru12

this incident stinks

Right, but that's why it makes what she said absolutely relevant. What are they hiding? If anything it sparks curiosity even more.

I fully agree with this.

What she was talking about as she was being pushed into the elevator was but the Freemasons and the formation of America. This is nothing new to the seasoned conspiracy theorist but its not info that everyone knows about.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join