It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by crankyoldman

Most of us here know all MSM lies. There are countless threads here catching them doing shady stuff, from selective editing, to creating video from warzones in a greenscreen. Why? I think it's just because they can. No one really ever calls them out on it publicly, so only people like us notice. And people like us are in a vast minority, not a real threat. So they keep on, keeping on. Sensationalism sells, boost ratings, morons eat it up.

This of course is true, the examples are countless. So this can mean only one thing: everything they say say is suspect at best. At best, they are NOT lying, at worst they only lie. so why argue anything concerning them? Why pay attention to them at all?

Pravda was considered a joke for 50 years, but are they at all different then the rest?

Since it is clear they lie, and often - Judith Miller, it is somewhat shocking that anyone at all pays any attention, except when forced too at every retail establishment in the country. If my neighbor lied to me every time I spoke with him, it would be very quickly learned to ignore him. If the TV guy lies 50 out of 100 times this week, people still listen?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You got me, I don't understand people at all. One of the better reasons I gave up the idiotbox, took them out back and used them for target practice lol. Spend most of my free time making art, and learning these days. ATS is my entertainment, pop in here while waiting on renders, or when saving my massive photoshop files etc.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

That's exactly what's been bugging me all day about it.

Everyone keeps saying, even on here, "at the podium" when the whole OP was about it NOT being said at the podium, and so what was?
That's why I examined the audio.

She was saying no one has a say, so don't vote on it, the vote is rigged.
She said, "the Freemasons have a say, the ____ have a say", couldn't make the 2nd one out because of the gavel, but I would guess she said, I dunno, 'the bankers"? "the corporations"? Does it matter? NOT you the people, that's all that matters.

She was saying the government is lying and the people have no say so don't bother to vote.
IMO Fox probably didn't even mean to air the unedited clip before the edited one, but if they did, it was a great show of how little attention people pay to this sort of thing and just simply absorb the info from the boob tube. Hell, I didn't notice them calling her Holly/Molly whatever til I saw someone else mention it somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I think you've looked way too deep into this. I think the abyss is looking back into you now...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sorry, not had time to check the rest of the thread since my last post as I'm taking my meds and getting ready for hospital.

The thread suggests the guy was hypnotising her which I've not agreed with as the period is to short to perform the induction BUT what if that's not what he's doing at all. What if she's already either hypnotised of under some sort of mind control and his job is simply to issue the trigger, the phrase and or action.

Now if you watch the mini conversation she is totally fine, she has a big smile and is very calm and then there's something said and a very forceful nodding at her, at that exact moment she changes in mood totally.

He then starts to text and then gives a look over to see what she is doing as if to confirm everything is going to plan and then walks off. For me that is a classic set the ball in motion moment.

As for why her and what is happening, lets imagine there's more than one 'super group' vying for control with TPTB and this was simply a display of power with a message to them. Done on a powerful stage in front of masses, all the right people listening and the media instantly stopping reporting of the platform speech.

Simply a warning to the other group, to the average person its just a woman having a breakdown, but to others it could be a strong message.

As a god fearing woman from a god fearing family she's and easy target to suggestion and control and a cheap asset.

Maybe I'm getting into the realms of madness but logically it would make sense from the science of control and suggestion.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

I'm sorry if this has been posted!!

Molly is the blonde in glasses.
She is in the elevator as the security is putting Diane in one guy calls Molly and waves her out.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So is this how you mkultra a vote for a budget that nobody can agree on?
You send a slave that triggers a bunch of slaves and then they change their votes.
I guess low paying jobs in the house are all slaves who have no employment security since they can get called to have a simulated mental breakdown whenever a vote is needed.
Tough life.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
No time to check but has this been posted in the thread, apologies if so, in and out of hospital today..

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

KAOStheory
reply to post by KAOStheory

Anybody have any ideas on somewhere safe I could post an eq'd version of it that's NOT youtube or soundcloud or facebook? Seems like someone went thru a lot of stupid and flawed work to hide this and I don't wanna get NSA'd lol.

That's what she said, sounds like to me, but i know you guys and don't expect you to take my word for it.

In my experience the best place to hide anything is in plain sight! You know...like 'they' do....so play 'them' at their own game.....send it to Foxx news....they'll run with it!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

That is the first I have seen of it. How accurate is that database search being used?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamnotadoctor

You think? But you're 'not a doctor'.
Look at MY posts. What others bring to the table is up to them.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I know I keep spelling her name wrong too, but isn't it actually Dianne?
Also, she might not be on the government payroll as she could be working via some kind of secretarial agency. We know how governments like to farm out labour to line their own pockets.
As to the phone listing I think it was? Don't you have what we call ex-directory over here in the UK?
Just suggesting, besides the fact any video like this with 'atmospheric' music always makes me suss.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant find and comments from the video.

S+F

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
(New member here.. First reply
)

Something like this makes me think.. How many people actually see this? Anybody with half a brain would see this as some sort of.. manipulation by a government official. I understand that people interested in conspiracy theories see this.. but what of the people who don't? They should be! I've posted this on my Facebook in hopes that people will see this! (Hope you don't mind
)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShotInTheDark

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your time here on ATS.

en.wikipedia.org...
Just to get you started, and for others on this thread that might not be aware of it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Don't know if it's been posted...

Someone suggested it was "Jim Moran". Side profile seems to match up. If so, then who is Jim?

moran.house.gov...

Bold is mine.

Congressman Moran has left his mark on the region by boosting investments in federal research and development, particularly in Northern Virginia’s defense and technology sector which generate high paying jobs. He has successfully advanced procurement reform at the Pentagon, helped authorize and fund replacement of the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge and played an instrumental role in resolving the 1991 real estate credit crunch.

Reflective of his commitment to the environment, Congressman Moran has advocated reducing harmful emissions from this region's antiquated coal-fired power plants, protecting green space and green infrastructure and restoring local streams to a more natural state. He continues to receive some of the highest ratings from the League of Conservation Voters and organizations committed to animal protection, gun control and human rights.

Congressman Moran serves as co-chair of the Congressional Prevention Coalition, Congressional Animal Protection Caucus and heads the Task Force on Sovereign Wealth Funds, which was established to study issues surrounding sovereign wealth funds and their potential to affect geopolitics and the U.S. and international economies.

In the mid-1990's, Congressman Moran co-founded the New Democratic Coalition, a group of approximately 50 House Democrats committed to fiscal responsibility, free and fair trade, technology, and maintaining America's security and economic competitiveness.

There's motivation.

Also, notice the two people behind her? The man right behind her looks like he's leaning back and reaching in his coat (for... a weapon?) as she walks by. He looks pensive. He heard their conversation and it made him nervous.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

Rezlooper

RP2SticksOfDynamite
How very odd. Hope we get to know what she said and why ?
Good point a the Freemasons. Things are the way they are because bankers wrote the C. Thus the C was not written in the interest of the many but only the few. And why you have the corrupt FR.

If US folk want things to change then they need to get the c changed!

I have to disagree with you. The Constitution has worked just fine for over 200 years. It's the longest surviving constitution in the history of mankind. It's only in recent years when liberal madness has tried to change the document all in the name of "progressive change for the better" that things have gone wrong!

Its not worked fine. Only for the continued banker control. It was written by bankers for bankers. Thats why you have the farse of the FR. America and its folk get screwed because of the Bankers and the FR. The 1% get richer whilst the rest get screwed. A constitution is supposed to protect and benefit all in the state but your dont!

Good Luck going forward because the US folk will need it!

This has always been the greatest country in the world. Strong enough to survive having been attacked a couple of times. Strong enough to come to the rescue of other countries who've been occupied against their will. Strong enough to help other nations achieve democracy and freedom from tyranny. Strong enough to operate under the same constitution longer than any other republic in the history of the world.

This is the land of the free where so many from around the world come for opportunities not afforded them elsewhere. Sure, it's difficult to break free from poverty, but this country does provide every last one of us that opportunity, and it takes hard work and determination, not sitting back whining about how much the country sucks and waiting for the government to make it happen for you.

I am grateful to have been born an American and to have lived my life here. I watch the news...I've seen the horrors that so many others live through in the third world. Any American who whines and complains, I challenge them to go live there and then we'll see how grateful they truly are.

Your last line about how screwed we are going forward is the only line I agree with you on. And that's because of our current leadership. Simply put, our blinded populace elected an amateur who had no business taking that office. His arrogance is leading this country down a hole that I doubt we'll be able to come back from and he proves this everyday with how he defies this constitution and acts as if he doesn't need to follow it. He tramples it every day and we're allowing him to do it.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Yknow, I kinda wanna do that!
"It appears you have made an intentional and obvious mistake. Please concoct a story quickly to save further embarrassment, as I have sent this to all other national channels and the beeb as well."

lol...
and what about ALL THOSE OTHER PEOPLE in that room?
THEY know what she said at the podium. Well the closest ones to her heard it, anyway.
And not ONE is going to say anything about it. SMH.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

"This has always been the greatest country in the world."

My "Native American" friends disagree with you. The few left, that is.
But that was a whole different Masonic operation...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

It's how I 'play the game' whenever possible.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join