It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+130 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I caught bits about it and was a bit puzzled at the time and just accepted what was shown on the news. Well I found this today.....

OK, it's got my conspiracy theorist head going I have to admit as it's a well presented vid.

Who is the man talking to her? Could it be this man?
en.wikipedia.org...
www.google.co.uk...

If it is him, are press allowed on the house floor?

What this video does show however is how the media manipulates its presentation.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How very odd. Hope we get to know what she said and why ?
Good point a the Freemasons. Things are the way they are because bankers wrote the C. Thus the C was not written in the interest of the many but only the few. And why you have the corrupt FR.

If US folk want things to change then they need to get the c changed!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

If US folk want things to change then they need to get the c changed!

Or just drop the 'c' in 'changed', and "do unto them as they have been doing unto us" eh?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

It's interesting, does look like a set up event rather than unbalanced individuals outburst.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Maghda

It's interesting, does look like a set up event rather than unbalanced individuals outburst.

As a clinical therapist, what stuck out to me was the womans body language as she got up and walked to the podium, just the first few seconds, her body language speaks volumes when she walks away from him....like she's in a trance/robotic. Have a look at that part again, I hope you can see what I mean.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Caught this video on youtube - would we ever have known if they didn't have to wait for the elevator?

Comments (don't know if we watched the same youtube channel) included noting the man (who some have id'd as James Morgan? I have no idea if they're correct) who spoke briefly with her appeared to be texting and smiling immediately after, not looking up when she began saying what ever she said (will we ever know that?).

They also noted the woman who was at Ms. Reid's 'desk' later pointed her toward the mic as she was walking up, and began switching steno-stuff, as if she knew the steno would be replaced - she also didn't look up when the "rant" began.

- just makes me wonder if this is part of the "in-fighting" we've heard about?
- stuff like this always takes me back to that Russell Brand/Micha & crew Morning Joe interview - is one side sending a message to the other side to show more in-fighting amongst those-that-be?

Another observation perhaps related? The use of the word "crazy" "insane" "nuts" so prevalent now.. as discussed on other threads. Heard an auto commercial that used those words at least 6X in less than a minute.
That seems to be the word to describe aspects of this situation, and many of late.
Just my take.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Who is James Morgan please? I have 'googled' the name but found nothing.
Thanks
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm seeing some say it is Jim Moran (maybe a mix up in the name James Morgan?)

Jim Moran

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is from a comment on the video you posted:
"Congressman Jim Moran - Virginia's 8th Congressional District..."

Someone else posted him as James Morgan, freemason - can't locate that comment.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Okay .... good video.

- The FOX tape was obviously dubbed over. They put the sound from the elevator onto the video of her at the microphone. No one can hear what she's saying at the microphone. My guess is that it's much the same as what she was ranting on at the elevator, but only the people close to her could actually answer that question. She couldn't be heard.

- She tossed her career away for a 30 second rant at the microphone that no one could hear.

- It does look like that guy could have been in cahoots or that he could have known. But then again, it could have been a normal conversation ... the last normal conversation that she'd have before she went off on her rant. Could be either.

- Whatever happened ... she went off the deep end. You don't just toss away a career and an income, and embarrass your family and yourself, all for a 30 second rant at a microphone that no one can hear anyways. Her career is court room recording ... she'll never get hired anyplace now. She tossed everything just for that rant?? That's nutz.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

angelchemuel
As a clinical therapist, what stuck out to me was the womans body language as she got up and walked to the podium, just the first few seconds, her body language speaks volumes when she walks away from him....like she's in a trance/robotic.

Different mental illness' can cause people to be zombie like, or strangely calm, or to change realities .... But she didnt' seem to be in a trance/robotic to me. Just calmly determined. Her rant at the elevator wasn't robotic.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Curiouser and curiouser. . .

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There was some talk on a different thread about the person she was speaking to was this guy: Bill Young

I did catch a really brief mention of his passing in the news and thought "wow isn't that the guy who talked with the stenographer right before she went MK Ultra?"

If it was him she was talking to this just got really interesting.

ETA: After a little research it couldn't have been Bill Young, he was hospitalized at the time of the budget vote.

So who was she speaking with right before her "Christian revival" speech?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

something fishy about the women beside the Gray. I mean look at her once the woman starts ranting she too does not seem to care. Like she knows its about to happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is a quote from the woman about why she decided to do this.

“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” stenographer Dianne Foster Reidy told Fox News’s Chad Pergram in a written statement. “That is what I did last night.”

Link

Interesting quote to go along with the hypnosis theory, though I am not sure this is what was happening.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is why I love ATS. There is clearly something going on here.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

Wooooowwwwww! He died on the 18th!!!!! WTH! How? From an injury that got 'complicated' over a 43 year period......gimme a break!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is Moran's page,

moran.house.gov...

Getting a capture of the voice would not be unusual, and it validates at least part of what she was supposed to have said said.
But the guy she spoke to before getting up...that's odd!
His behaviour, and hers. It's a bit hard to tell who of the two men mentioned it is though.
In edit, it looks as though the man was James Moran.
edit on 21-10-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Nucleardoom
There was some talk on a different thread about the person she was speaking to was this guy: Bill Young

I did catch a really brief mention of his passing in the news and thought "wow isn't that the guy who talked with the stenographer right before she went MK Ultra?"

If it was him she was talking to this just got really interesting.

ETA: After a little research it couldn't have been Bill Young, he was hospitalized at the time of the budget vote.

So who was she speaking with right before her "Christian revival" speech?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

Whew....thank you!

So, Al Hunt?....are press allowed on the floor? I mention him as somebody in the UK has 'earmarked' him as the 'boogeyman'.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on 21-10-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
something freaky is going on behind closed doors that we aint ready for. looks like mk ultra

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join