It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Based on Information and not Chemical Reactions - WORD!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

How did Aleph become 'father' when it was originally the word for Ox? Is your god a stubborn beast of burden?

Aleph is Ox as defined by the pictograph. Aleph Bet AB is Abba, Father. The OX represents strength pulling the cart. The wheel of life turns as the ox pulls the burden. It's a beautiful picture of God's shepherding of the sheep in the wilderness.

BUDDHA DHAMMAPADA

Chapter 1 - Choices
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

peter vlar

I love this game. We're playing "how many times can I rearrange the same statement and repeat it in one thread to make a point while quoting the same verse from John" right?

It's what he does in all his threads and it is the same argument every time which has been shown to be incorrect over and over. It's pointless to attempt to have a discussion.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

reply to post by EnochWasRight

There is no denying that the building blocks of life contain and transfer information. The ability to pass on such information imo is one of the defining features of life. But is not the only one. Patterns and information transfer happen in nature all the time, from information exchanged between atomic and sub atomic particles, to more complex molecular structures such as RNA, that can self replicate to viruses which evolve despite not having a metabolism (metabolism is considered being a defining feature of life). None of these things are considered alive but the definition between living and non living has also been blurd.

To me evolution started at the beginning of the universe. The first atom in creation was hydrogen. All others are created from that, mostly through stellar processes, lighter atoms leading to heavier ones. So in a sense the universe its self has evolved to the point of intelligent life that can question its self. Can this system be described as living, yes I believe so. My favorite quote is from Niels De Grass Tyson which basically says that people are the result of a universe trying to understand its self.

Everything both living or not is an aspect of nature, it can not be separate, it is the source and creator. Some may call nature its self god, I can accept that if that is your belief and I get that surrendering to a higher power may be of help to some people however I do not accept the creator as an individual entity, of self awareness who watches over me. Concerned about I what eat and on what day to the extent of inspiring people to go write about it and all the other dogma.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

EnochWasRight
reply to post by peter vlar

How did Aleph become 'father' when it was originally the word for Ox? Is your god a stubborn beast of burden?

Aleph is Ox as defined by the pictograph. Aleph Bet AB is Abba, Father. The OX represents strength pulling the cart. The wheel of life turns as the ox pulls the burden. It's a beautiful picture of God's shepherding of the sheep in the wilderness.

BUDDHA DHAMMAPADA

Chapter 1 - Choices
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.

So is this YOUR interpretation or is your reply based on some sort of scholarly research? if so could you please give a citation so I could check it out.

ETA just to clarify... when I say scholarly research, I in no way want to imply that Chuck Missler is a scholarly source. He's a fraud, a proven plagiarist and his attempts to disprove evolution with a jar of peanut butter are so ludicrous my 11 year old asked me if he was off his medication. Scholarly research implies someone with a degree or background in linguistics and has published something in a peer reviewed journal with citations. That excludes blogs and youtube as well as good ole Chuck and his magic jar and his hypothesis that the Vatican is trying to bring an extraterrestrial entity to Earth to pawn off as "god".
edit on 26-10-2013 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
@op...... "

In a nutshell, the authors shift attention from the "hardware" – the chemical basis of life – to the "software" – its information content. '' ........................................................................................,,,,,,, Interesting. Meaningful words written in ink do not emerge from the ink, which is just the material used to write..... but rather the mind of the writer. Information (software) can exist abstractly without the DNA used to express it. But the DNA without the information is just a chemical.... Like ink in a pot.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
@op...... "

In a nutshell, the authors shift attention from the "hardware" – the chemical basis of life – to the "software" – its information content. '' ........................................................................................,,,,,,, Interesting. Meaningful words written in ink do not emerge from the ink, which is just the material used to write..... but rather the mind of the writer. Information (software) can exist abstractly without the DNA used to express it. But the DNA without the information is just a chemical.... Like ink in a pot.

Hebrews 11 states this same idea:

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

John 1 then clarifies what is meant by this.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

If you define the Father in Hebrew, the word is Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). Alphabet represents the letters of creation, while Word is the Son of God. In Hebrew, this is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The house of seed (DNA) is what the letters write. We are each Words of God expressed in a created reality, which God calls an image.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them

If you go back to John 1, the process of taking Word into form, then shining a light on it is the exact process of creating a hologram.

Then, in Matthew 18, we are told that mankind below (The Children) are really Angels above. Like the Matrix, we are entangled with our higher self above. Here, we are in an image of information.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

edit on 26-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join