It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC 'shelves' Panorama exposé of Comic Relief

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Its the same as EVERY OTHER charity case you get on TV, " Give £2 a month to help feed a starving child"
What they REALLY be saying is this
" Please give us £2 a month so that we can give to the dictators of whatever country to buy Ferraris and helicopters, as your £2 doesn't really get to the people that need it, it pays our 'admin' fees and expenses then whatever money is left over goes to the country in need, then we have to give it over to the criminals who run said country who promise to give the donations to the hungry, but it really goes to their pockets first, and then they blow smoke up our asses and make false promises".

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Was it not Richard and Judy that did this on This Morning TV programme ?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

judus
I always new these big charity events were a scam!!

The BBC has a right to air that program for us the TV licence payers.

If it aint banks its charity's.

When will we stand up to this corruption!!!!

Another scam one is Cancer Research UK.They have raked in 5000 000 000.that's right 5 billion since 2001.they called themselves imperial cancer research before that.they chose CANCER RESEARCH UK TO MAKE themselves look official and approved.

but nothing to show for it after screwing the public for 5 billion.400 million a year.

1/2 the money is spend on advertising the remainder on fat salaries and fat pension schemes with a few crumbs thrown to universities.

just listen to horrible ads trying to screw you of your earned money for these parasites.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Haha, shill... Whatever... It's just as stupid as the people who claim others are "disinfo agents" simply because they disagree with their point of view. Not every one will agree with you, get over it. I am not "defending them", just simply trying to maintain balance rather than going off half-cocked with a load of bollocks, which seems to the norm these days on ATS.

As for the rest of your rant about "evil taxes" etc, just more verbal diarrhoea lacking substance.

reply to post by BlackCommander

It's not about having anything to hide, but rather it is about finding someone in the BBC who can't be accused of having a conflict of interest, as a direct result of the Jimmy Saville scandal. The BBC is paralysed at the moment and they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

Was it not Richard and Judy that did this on This Morning TV programme ?

I think your right, and also that Jeremy Vine did the same on the radio.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

BlackCommander

I completely agree how quickly and easily people forget all these media scandals.

So true. But thats the purpose of television really, they feed us a snippet of info, then its straight onto something else! The viewer has no time to think about what they've just been told, all they can do is accept it and move along with them or they'll miss the next bit of....disinfo.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
OK! who is Relay surprised?
ALL big business is run by crooks.
and All government.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I was waiting for something like this to surface!!

I knew years ago comic relief was a bloody scam and I kept dropping hints!!!

As for the BBC they should have dropped it like a hot potato years ago. As usual they only have themselves to blame.

Guess sheeple like all the clowning around and the Noels house party mentality and it's good for the viewing stats.

hx

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Its strange and sadding how so many things start off good, but are slowly taken over by people wanting more and more money and power. It just seems that if something is seen to be able to make lots of money then the money whores take over.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by imod02

I have to say I am starting to look at society as one big elaborate hoax, its all a game to keep the rich rich and the rest of us feeding off of their scraps. We're even made to feel like we're all involved and can change things when in fact quite the opposite is true.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Trust me I have tried to change things, cost me 2 jobs. Fact in the real world we have no power.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Horus12
reply to post by imod02

I have to say I am starting to look at society as one big elaborate hoax, its all a game to keep the rich rich and the rest of us feeding off of their scraps. We're even made to feel like we're all involved and can change things when in fact quite the opposite is true.

Only starting to feel this way?

You have a long way to go padawan, but you are on the right track.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Just wondering how often have you put your ass on the line to change what is wrong, to the point you lose your job ?
or you just someone who talk the talk but never walked the walk.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

imod02

Just wondering how often have you put your ass on the line to change what is wrong, to the point you lose your job ?
or you just someone who talk the talk but never walked the walk.

A couple times, I speak my mind, I look out for my fellow workers(even if they dont look out for me) and I speak out against injustice. And yes, it has cost me 2 jobs, and I will do it again...and again... and again.

I have had to face my fears to do the right thing, and you know what, I overcame my fears and did the right thing.

Doing the right thing isnt the easy path, but I didnt choose this path for an easy life, I chose it because its the right thing to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

it does my heart good to know im not alone, they are very few of us in this world, I just hope we make the world a little better and live to see it. You walk the walk my man

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

The B B C

Beasts Buggering Children ...All boys club has been exposed as a root an branch den of iniquitey likely since its inception.

I used to wonder why a Company Domanated by Males boasted and promoted its self in a feminine guise as Auntie Beeb.

I no longer Wonder Uncle beeb Dirty Uncle Beeb would be to close to the truth.

Lets hope its never shown an once again Channel 4 Or I T V will take up the reigns an do a thourough independent investigation on how this monster of a company has been allowed to flourish an extort the British Public out of Mone Anually do fund there debauchery.

Its in essence making every licence payer as an assesery to pedophiles an serial child abusers sex offences rapes of wich we have only seen the tip of the ice berg.

The population of the UK must en masse refuse to pay the licence fee to thease child molesters rapeists an enablers otherwise we are also enableing them.

Im never going to pay the licence fee again an would rather spend time in Jail than give it to the likes of them .

If the BBC ceases to exsist so be it if its forced to become funded by comercials so be it .

But never again should they have the audacity to ask for our licence money or our charity money.

Save the Children?

Its the BBC That Children needed saveing from Jimmy Savile Rolf Harris the entire thing is beyond beyond

# of bbc you criminal shysters child molesting rapeist bastards.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
all I can say on the matter is comic relief should be under full investigation by the police and should be highly regulated by government right now if they arent already !

and the BBC well I don't have to say anything that already hasn't been said

but if you are a BBC license fee payer then your a clown and you support a corporation who backs corruption and the abuse of children nuff said

your just as criminal as they are

I sent my letter to the BBC at the time of the saville peado scandal and told them they can do one
because the license fee is a total sham and supports criminal activity

should claim a refund for the payments I have made since having a tv license and so should everyone else
its outrageous that we are forced under threat of criminal prosecution to pay a fee to watch tv programs whilst our fees are used to pay those who are criminals themselves.

The only decent thing the BBC do is Attenborough and BBC6 music , everything else is absolute drivel

edit on 23-10-2013 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I would love nothing more to stop paying my license fee but i have 2 kids and a wife i have to provide for. If i get sent down i will lose my job.

Tell me if there is another way without being jailed.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

No sorry ....
You have to listen to the propaganda, and you have to pay for the privilege.
It's a public service.

On the other hand ..........,
No. No that's quite unthinkable.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

The tv license fee is for BBC programming , so as long as you dont watch BBC programmes then you dont have to pay the fee !
you should call your cable operator / sky / virgin and ask them to block the all of the BBC channels on your setbox and then get them to write you a letter confirming this
then send it to the BBC and tell them that your BBC channels are blocked with proof from your provider and then cancel your license !

I watch all my tv online and those shows are not provided by the BBC

I cancelled my license last year and they said they will cancel it for 2 years and review it then , they may send someone to check if I have a tv plugged in but I will tell them that its not and they cant enter my property as I did not invite them there and kindly ask them to leave !

its a threat of legal action against you , have you ever heard of anyone going to jail for a tv license ?
I haven't and I think it would cost the BBC more in legal fees to prosecute you

Im not a legal practitioner but I reckon there is a legal loophole there where you would not be required to pay a license fee its extortion under threat of legal action

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join