It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH NEGATIVE Whistleblower : Top Secret Genetic Enhancement & Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Raxoxane

Rapha thanks so much,I find this subject matter extremely compelling,but it seems one has ro pay to join scribd+ I have no credit card,so I can't do paypal either.Have you any other,more accesible sources for me to read,if its not too much trouble?It would be much apprecatiated,Blessings,Rax.

Try accessing it on
timenolonger.ning.com...

On the webpage above there is a link to the document.
by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier : www.emhdf.com...

Scribd used to be free. It seems they want money now as well.

If the links fail, simply join the website. Its free. Then you will be able to read all of the document.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Dear Jane,
If you visit scientific or medical websites, you will see that two RH- parents cannot produce RH+ children. One reason some places used to require blood test before marriage was because of the possible dangers of RH- and RH+ people having children. In our modern society we have RhoGan shots to eliminate almost all risk. Usually the placenta will keep the blood of mother and child separate but on the rare occasion that some of the child's blood leaks through to an RH- mother, she will produce antibodies that attack the child. You can read about it on the website below. I will also put a quote from this site underneath. Is it possible your dad is not your real dad or your parents adopted you? I've heard people claim that two negative people can have a positive baby 6% of the time but there is no science to back that up that I can find? I am RH- and have 3 children. I have always been told there is zero risk, unless the father is RH+. An RH- person has less information in their DNA. We are missing the Rhesus gene. We can't pass something along we do not have. Anyway, you can do your own research, if you are sure your parents are both negative and you and your sister are both positive. I would want to know for sure what was going on, if I were you. It's like two blue eyed people not being able to have a brown eyed baby. They can do hazel but they have a ressesive gene and are missing that dominate brown eyed gene. Less info can't add more but more info can delete some, would be the most rudimentary explanation. Best of luck!

www.betterbirth.com...

Two Rh- parents cannot produce an Rh+ child, so if both mother and father are Rh-, you will not need to worry about Rh sensitization. However, if the father of the baby is Rh+, there is at least a 50% chance that each baby you carry by that father will be Rh+.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Tiffany23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I'm a whistleblower. And part of MK Ultra. And Project Yellowtail.

It was aliens.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I was also involved in the super soldier program since childhood. My memory was hidden from me, but started bleeding through as of last year. I come from an extremely rare bloodline, and was utilized for numerous projects. I'm not sure who to turn to for help. The same people who murdered Max Spiers are after me (yes, I know who poisoned him). Billions of dollars have been invested in me alone. Payoffs are being handed out like candy to anyone and everyone I've attempted to reach out to about this to prevent me from exposing the truth. The only other person with my abilities and potential is in an underground base and being dissected for experimentational purposes under the guise of "national security". I have unique abilities that I developed throughout the program, but was subjected to such intense trauma based mind control and ritual abuse throughout my life that my memories are extreme and brutal at times. A lot of experts of mind control and ritual abuse (authors, speakers) were my abusers, directly tied to the elites leading the NWO and the experiments performed on me. I can name names, as well as locations I was taken. Most of the agencies that claim they help are on the payroll. I need to get this information to someone who's not involved, but everyone I've come across has taken hush money... I can confirm every theory Max Spiers claimed as absolute accurate truth. I can also establish that human cloning has been in operation for years ( I personally know many cloned individuals), human souls are being harvested for their energy and power source, the US military has technology that allows them to bring the dead back to life, as well as technology that allows them to create portals in alternate realities, enabling them to travel into the past and future, invisibilty belts and cloaking technology (but leaves the user violently ill for up to 24 hours after use), and much more. If you're interested in exposing the truth, I'm a fantastic source

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Blacklisted32

Make a thread on it,no matter how long it is,so that we can hear your story.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blacklisted32

im very interested in what you have to say.............you should do an OP

although you do need a thick skin....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: breadinspector

cannot see video in Hackencrack New Jersey
sorry I mean Holland Europe

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I have often wondered that. I am 5 foot 3 and like being close to the ground. I have dark blue eyes and normal brown hair. I dye my hair blonde because brown feels muddy and blonde just feels so much more 'me'! Could be a past life thing. Everyone who knows me thinks blonde is just my colour. O negative as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join