It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH NEGATIVE Whistleblower : Top Secret Genetic Enhancement & Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Go to around 5:00 for when they talk about project anville the british genetic covert operation program which track rh negatives.

But watch the whole thing tho the guy was part of the mk ultra program.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Are you just searching whistle blower and taking their word for it.....?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm a whistleblower. And part of MK Ultra. And Project Yellowtail.

It was aliens.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

ParanoidAmerican

Are you just searching whistle blower and taking their word for it.....?

nah mate its very important for rh negs to view this

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Is there a short word abbreviation for people who post youtube-links, followed by some text like "this one is so very, very important, you have to look!"

- and miss the point of giving some valuable informations, so we don't have to sit through one-and-a-half hour of some horrific, completely uninteresting video just to get to the point of some repetition of another video the author just saw (or something like that). Usually those videos aren't worth the time..

Could you summarize the video for me, please? I usually don't have the time nor patience to view youtubes.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
Could you summarize the video for me, please? I usually don't have the time nor patience to view youtubes.

I have to agree.

My ex is RH- and I have a daughter with her. Not sure of my daughter's blood type, but I am very interested in what this video may say, but don't have the time tonight to watch it due to its length.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I'm rh negative ... no problems with me. I don't have time to watch the entire video. I've also read that anyone who is 0 negative is an alien. Guess what? I'm not!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Both my parents were RH-, neither me nor my sister are. However, both my parents were born in 1922. My father fought in the war right up to getting his guys out of Japan on VJ Day. My mother worked her way up in the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries as it was known back then, she even rejected a promotion to go to Whitehall in London.......both my parents were fine.....one of their fav TV programmes was the X Files....but that's the closest you'd get them into alternatives.....they were both incredibly beautiful, kind and generous human beings.
So I'm sorry if I don't get this RH- stuff.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So are these 'digital children' that the video mentions as being linked to a central computer sort of like the Borg then...?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Let's see. I'm O negative, a former federally recognized "gifted child" and a recipient of a prenatally given "shot" that malformed certain portions of my innards while my parents were living near one of the largest bases in the US. My grandfather was very high ranking within the military and I even attended a DoD preschool at yet another very large base. I have childhood amnesia though those walls have been coming down over the last two years. In other words, I'm finally remembering stuff and I've been looking really hard at previously unquestioned things about my childhood.

I disagree with James Casbolt.

1. The prenatal shot that I was given was DES. Although my mother is uncertain as to what was precisely given to her, my specific set of congenital defects are a perfect match for the drug to the extent that the CDC's website positively identifies me as a probable DES daughter. While it affected my brain development, it was also used to inhibit miscarriage and was, at the time that I was in the womb, just becoming known that it was causing congenital defects. That's explicable via Occam's Razor.

2. My O negativity was inherited through my maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather, who are/were also O negative. I know this because a. my grandmother nearly miscarried my uncle (O+) and when my grandfather was hospitalized, the staff asked which family members were O neg in case a blood transfusion was needed.

3. The weird DoD preschool that I recall was simply weird in that it featured a language immersion aspect. Basically, I was learning a foreign language at 5 years of age along with several other students, including an older girl with a missing arm. The girl with the missing arm kind of rules out super soldier program.

4. I was in the gifted program. This is a program that I've researched intensely. While the actual curriculum from the time period is hard to come by, there is a good deal of material available publicly through the NSA's own website (academia tab) and also through the Gifted Child Quarterly. While they were teaching statistical thinking, basics of cryptography, enhancing speed reading/memory through lesson/training, using EMG biofeedback, and more, it still wasn't a super soldier program. There was an individual involved with the Gifted Child Quarterly by the name of Dr. Stanley Krippner, a known parapsychologist. Krippner did, in fact, write a piece for the Gifted Child Quarterly discussing the possible use of hypnosis, '___', and post-hypnotic suggestion. He also was interested in possible paranormal activity associated with gifted children. As whacked out as that sounds, that is true. Weird, eh? lol

I am not a super soldier. I am a kid that the government meddled with but so are up to 6 million other people in the US alone. The intention of that meddling was to make us, as far as I can tell, even smarter with a number of useful (to the NSA) ingrained tools for information sorting. Yeah, they were looking at the possible paranormal in some areas of the country but that still doesn't equate to telepathic super soldiers. In fact, most of my gifted friends are just pretty smart people and that's their only consistency. Some are chubby, some are thin. Some are very ill, some are reasonably healthy. The only thing interesting about the lot of my gifted friends is that the women tend to be INTJ and we're all pretty smart.

I personally hate stuff like this because it really just works to hide the real stuff that our government has done with children. Many of my friends remember experiments being performed on them. Nothing invasive but how would you like to be a kid taken down to the school basement and have some thing strapped to your head? That stuff is real. There are scholarly articles available right now on google that talk about experiments with EMG biofeedback being performed on gifted children. EEGS. fMRIs. That's all real.

Here's a couple glimpses of the article that's currently locked away via subscription only:
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

What stuff like this video does is take what should be a very serious subject that is quite real and turns it into something that most people won't touch with a 10 ft pole because it sounds insane. I can't help but feel that stuff like the above video is pure disinformation. It makes me want to weep.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Two negative parents can not have positive children. Someones blood has been typed incorrectly, which happens on a regular basis.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Witness2008
reply to post by angelchemuel

Two negative parents can not have positive children. Someones blood has been typed incorrectly, which happens on a regular basis.

Nope....I assure you both my parents were RH-. They both carried cards in case of emergency blood transfusion. Over the years both my parents had operations, and I saw their blood group on their notes.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
OP Needs to write a sum up for those that cant or wont watch Youtube videos.

Sum up please.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

OccamsRazor04
I'm a whistleblower. And part of MK Ultra. And Project Yellowtail.

It was aliens.

edit on 10/21/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04
I'm a whistleblower. And part of MK Ultra. And Project Yellowtail.It was aliens.

Even though you are desperately making fun of the truth, you are actually correct.

Aliens (AKA The Fallen Watchers) are always keeping tabs on their bastard children - the Nephilim.

Almost everyone is contaminated with angelic DNA.

Adam and Eve were both constructed from the dirt that surrounded them. They had brown hair, brown skin and brown eyes as brown as the earth itself.

Lucifer has black hair, green eyes.

Shymhz, Azazel and other fallen watchers have blue eyes, blond hair. Remember how the Nordic gods are all fair skin blue eyed blonds and how Hitler wanted to created the perfect blue eyed blond race.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Rapha,for clarification(as a believer in reincarnation myself) I wonder-does the physical bodies we incarnate into here,I mean the physical appearance-color of eyes,hair,eg-have anything to do with the Soul,that which we really are,which I pretty much think of as invisible,like a gas:-)
I am asking,because your posts always interest me,just wanted to "pick your brain" on that one:-)
My own opinion is that these physical "conveyances" and the limits there of,of being trapped in them, is a test,a trial in itself.You know which height "sits right" with me-feels most natural? When I'm standing on the bonnet of our Toyota Tazz-and I am 5ft 1-so that would make the height that feels "natural" to me about 8 feet or so? I have always felt uncomfortable in this short stature-i feel like I an unnaturally close to ground level-i have accepted it,of course,and it even has it's advantages-i just still feels "wrong" completely wrong,on a very deep level.
Anyway about time for beddy-byes for me,will check back tomorrow,I wish you a good week and a happy tomorrow.
Bless you.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Raxoxane
Rapha,for clarification(as a believer in reincarnation myself) I wonder-does the physical bodies we incarnate into here,I mean the physical appearance-color of eyes,hair,eg-have anything to do with the Soul,that which we really are,which I pretty much think of as invisible,like a gas:-)

Initially we were all constructed of human DNA.

Since the days of the Apple of Knowledge, human DNA has been tainted (contaminated) with angelic DNA.

Moving onto the days of Atlantis, many humans were mixed with animals. Mermaids, mermen, minatours, medusa's, centaurs, satires and so on were common.

At that moment families of souls who had chosen to move away from pure human were cursed to always traverse this world until Judgement Day. This is where reincarnation comes into play where spirits within each family stick together.

If you give me some time I can compile a list of quotes from the Book of Enoch, list items from '4th Generation Curses' and how RH Negs fit into MK Ultra and why they are always displayed as Red Admiral butterflies.

So if a spirit wants blue eyes, then they will enter the mothers womb knowing that the child (one of their bloodline) will be born with blue eyes. These are moon children (blue bloods) where the spirit possesses the unborn child even before birth and surpresses the original spirit even after birth.

Epilepsy is sometimes a signal of possession where both spirits fight for control of the physical body.

Summary: family members stick together. This applies to the spirits of the same family as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Go to around 5:00 for when they talk about project anville the british genetic covert operation program which track rh negatives. But watch the whole thing tho the guy was part of the mk ultra program.

Your saying this is a fact?

What is the video about for those who are slow connection speeds,

brief description, your thoughts maybe.

nah mate its very important for rh negs to view this

Why?

Are you a parrot that repeats what they hear or do you know why?

Any thoughts of your own?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

www.scribd.com...

mercury.spaceports.com... (1 of 8) [7/15/2000 7:53:48 PM]

One of the primary reasons that the Monarch mind-control programming was named Monarch programming was because of the Monarch butterfly. The Monarch butterfly learns where it was born (its roots) and it passes this knowledge via genetics on to its offspring (from generation to generation). This was one of the key animals that tipped scientists off, that knowledge can be passed genetically.

Notice how Alister Crowley dealt with the spiritual world and often used the words 'The Butterfly Net' when dealing with Blue Bloods or Moon Children.

Later on in the book, somewhere between chapter 6-8 it writes about alpha, beta, gamma and delta units. Alpha units are slaves, beta units are stars in the entertainment industry, gamma units are spiritual leaders and deltas are often secret service units with fail safe suicide switches where their operator can simply speak a few words and they will commit suicide.

Remember how the soldier in Washington stopped killing people when he heard the wierd 'the goose is cooked' statement. That was the guys' switch off command.

The spy film 'SALT' shows (during its introduction) a letter 'A' in the word SALT as a red (delta) triangle.

mercury.spaceports.com... (16 of 18) [7/15/2000 7:53:14 PM]

Delta alters are alters within an Illuminati alter system which are programmed to be assassins.

en.wikipedia.org...(2010_film)

Two years later, on Salt and Mike's wedding anniversary, a Russian defector named Oleg Vasilyevich Orlov (Daniel Olbrychski) walks in to Salt's CIA office. Salt interrogates him, with Winter and CIA counterintelligence officer Darryl Peabody (Chiwetel Ejiofor) observing, all skeptical. Orlov claims on "Day X", Anglophone sleeper agents (selected orphans trained from childhood) will destroy the U.S.

mercury.spaceports.com... (2 of 21) [7/15/2000 7:54:36 PM]

According to people who worked in the hangers helping program, many batches were 2,000 or 3,000 babies. Many survivors remember the thousands of cages housing little children from ceiling to floor. The cages were hot wired (electrified on the ceiling, bottom and sides) so that the children who are locked inside can receive horrific electric shocks to their bodies to groom their minds to split into multiple personalities.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Rapha thanks so much,I find this subject matter extremely compelling,but it seems one has ro pay to join scribd+ I have no credit card,so I can't do paypal either.Have you any other,more accesible sources for me to read,if its not too much trouble?It would be much apprecatiated,Blessings,Rax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join