It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My thanks for reminding this weary and bleary-eyed student of the entire point of the exercise....

Rosinitiate

Although I agree with your premiss, what I don't agree with, is you can believe one side or the other. ....

You may very well be correct, I am always expecting an alternative explanation for things. I suspect that constantly barraging myself with matters such as this is similar to the very thing you mention further on...

Rosinitiate

"In the field of PSYOP ... consequences ... you become numb. That's the real, the serious danger, because the thing that is divine in the human soul is the ability to apprehend, and to desire, and to affirm, the Good. If we lose this, we are nothing."

... (Pardon the emphasis.) It is a valuable sentiment to bear in mind!

Rosinitiate

I continue to be surprised at the genius of it all. They can do whatever they want, paint it in whatever stroke they chose and in the end we (as a collective) buy it. In fact, not only that but you have Shills who will profess the innocence of an obviously guilty government. Worse yet, many others will fall for it.

There certainly is genius at work. And as a tool for change, nothing approaches the effectiveness of the savant. A government is simply a collection of people, as is any institution of mankind. When it's own continuity becomes more important than the citizens it serves... that's when the questions get uncomfortable.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This video proves nothing.. I am not sure what is so explosive about it. Some whacky Pakistani form of hard copy says they checked this dude out so you believe it? You do not know me from these Pakistani shows. What if I were to tell you that I checked the dudes id and he lives nowhere near that town? That dude lives 100 miles away, how explosive is that? This is laughable at best. Great job on this, no star and flag.
edit on 22-10-2013 by etombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Youtube blocked at my work again this morning

will take a look again at lunch time when its unblocked

I never believed he was even in that compound in the first place or even in Pakistan

yeh they either killed OBL outright as if he were to testify in court he would spill the beans on the entire CIA /US operations and tell the world how he was a paid CIA agent used to disrupt the middle east and other countries through terrorism

or they have put him into retirement /sleeper in some backwater country

edit on 23-10-2013 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

(post by MisterMahound removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The Pakistani dude was probably lying. But how would we know? It was the White House that decided to not release the images of Bin Laden's corpse. It was the White House that decided to give him a deep six burial.

Unless physical evidence is released, the only thing we have to go on is the word of politicians.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join