It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by pheonix358

Typical foolishness. Believe what you want I guess. Yeah the little Pakistani guy uh huh,. Yeppers.

Your attempt to change the nature of this thread is too little way too late.

If you believe Obama then you are one of the few.

He can only fool the people for so long.

The official story is just too full of holes, holes large enough to take a chopper through.

The official version of 9/11 has holes big enough to move a mountain through.

All you need to do is to compile a list of the firsts for that day. Just start with the POTUS reading a story to grade school kiddies. Just how often have you heard of that happening. The complete failure of the US defense network. All the people in the command structure being unavailable. The first and only concrete building collapsing due to fire, crap it is an endless list!

The best you can come up with is 'yeppers.' Give me some real debunking!

P

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

Of course you can only respect opinions tbat agree with your own. Oh and that bashes the govt at the same time. Patriot.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Your anology doesn't hold water. No pun intended.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So these people watching "White house down " ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Oh it keeps getting better and better. Now the man was a fictional character. Rolls eyes so far up into her soon head she looks blind.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

LOL That took me a second but I see it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Thanks for that mindless criticism.
I was beginning to feel left out.

mistersmith.
edit on 22-10-2013 by mistersmith because: effect....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

The general population is not in a coma. That's a cheap pot shot to garner support for the lie you tell yourself. The majority know we got him that night and the majority know he was responsible for 911 and the USS COLE. Do you guys know the word treason because you sure practice it a lot. Too bad the govt doesn't punish that any more.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Nah it only takes a 911 truther. No special skills.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Grimpachi

He kept contradicting himself. He did say after the crash later there was another explosion. That would have been when the seal team destroyed the avionics.

I got the exact same impression when i was watching it, at one point the reporter even says "I am having a hard time believing you"

I find it strange that they were able to get a photograph of the wreckage of the Stealth helicopter but they didn't get any of the corpses of the Americans that supposedly died.

It takes a very small amount of brain power and critical thinking to debunk what this guy has to say, i think its frankly a little bit strange that we have people trying to present this as some kind of proof of a cover up. To me this is just a confused man getting all muddled up as he tries to recall events, yet it seems some want to believe him.

W

Not want, need They need to believe it because it supports their hatred for Obama.
edit on 22-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

Not mindless. Look at what you said again. Taking his body away and burying at sea to prevent Islamic anger VS taking a bucket of water away from a flood???? How are these things alike.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

xavi1000
So these people watching "White house down " ?

No the emotion on Hillary's face says it all.
They are watching the real operation, not some spoof

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Look at that particular photo again. Do you see Usama Bin Laden standing in the doorway? That was the spoof.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Part of team six did die in a crash but not the crash at the compound. Bin Laden wasn't in the copter that crashed. He was shot. The team took his body only so Pakistani authorities must have taken care of the wife that was killed and any others left behind.

I know that, I never said anything differently

Not want, need They need to believe it because it supports their hatred for Obama.

I am going to stick with want as i believe they chose to believe such things.

Also please do not misinterpret what i am saying, I also happen to hate several of Obama's policies regarding operations to combat global terrorism, such as his liberal use of JSCO, drones and assassination, another president in another time would have been impeached a long time before now for such actions.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry my bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The other version of this photo has Usama in the doorway above the girl with the brown hair.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by xavi1000

The other version of this photo has Usama in the doorway above the girl with the brown hair.

just checking....

but you do realize that photo was a meant as joke?

no one was seriously trying to claim Bin Laden was in room

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM link quote replyreply to post by mistersmith

Not mindless. Look at what you said again. Taking his body away and burying at sea to prevent Islamic anger VS taking a bucket of water away from a flood???? How are these things alike.

I think you meant this for roadgravel ?
Careful with that scattergun.....

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The moment they said "buried at sea" was the moment I stopped believing. I would have believed them if they actually had a body. This entire subject is moot to me. Its like beating a dead horse. We have never been told the truth and probably never will.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I was under the assumption Osama died in 2001 due to kidney failure...?

www.prisonplanet.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join