It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Maxmars
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

With all well-earned respect to everyone speculating on this matter; regardless of whom we choose to believe or disbelieve, we are still choosing a media source..., that alone diminishes the confidence we can have in our 'decision.'

Ultimately, we cannot be certain either way; and that fact in and of itself should emphasize how unimportant it reality is.

We live in a world where events such as this are 'window-dressing' to the theatrics the world's elite stage for us to ponder.

I hope some remain resolute in remembering that the crafted imagery given us to argue about doesn't constitute the human peril of the situation; it only distracts us from actions taken outside our control.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Although I agree with your premiss, what I don't agree with, is you can believe one side or the other. Not everyone mind you, but those citizens in that area and anyone who goes and asks them. But seeing how the whole worlds a stage and that has been LITERALLY true on a grand scale, this is but a drop in the bucket.

I continue to be surprised at the genius of it all. They can do whatever they want, paint it in whatever stroke they chose and in the end we (as a collective) buy it. In fact, not only that but you have Shills who will profess the innocence of an obviously guilty government. Worse yet, many others will fall for it.

As we're many little nuggets from the last AMA, this one hit home here I think:

In the field of PSYOP such things are not analyzed or judged morally, just cause-and-effectly. Once of the consequences of being a PSYOP officer is that you wind up seeing the whole damn world this way, with all of the moral, patriotic, religious, etc. overlays (fetishes, sacred cows, taboos) as "just part of the show". It doesn't even make you cynical, because cynicism requires something to be outraged against. Instead you become numb. That's the real, the serious danger, because the thing that is divine in the human soul is the ability to apprehend, and to desire, and to affirm, the Good. If we lose this, we are nothing.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I wonder if the release of the TV interview with the Abbottabad witness is a gentle reminder to the United States that Pakistan knows an awful lot about the "war on terror" that the American public might not be privy to and that the US should be nicer to such a close collaborator.

www.nytimes.com...

Aid to Pakistan to Resume as Tension With U.S. Eases

WASHINGTON — The United States plans to give more than $1.5 billion in assistance to Pakistan for programs that had been blocked because of tension between the two nations over events including the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden inside Pakistan, American officials said Saturday.

. . . and the US is being nicer.
edit on 21-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So you believe Obama or our press then?

Yes but only because i have yet to see any compelling evidence that Operation Neptune spear did not kill Bin Laden.

remember the time CNN claimed they were actual filming the raid live through there headcams?

If that was the case then whey haven't they released the cam vids of them yet, waiting for the graphic technology i suppose so they could fake it?

CNN say a lot of things, quite a lot of it turns out to be rubbish.

The members of DEVGRU on that operation did not have headcam's streaming video to Obama, as I recall (it was a few years ago no) that article was along the lines of saying that the administration watch the whole thing live. It later turned out that this was not the case.

CNN say a lot of things, quite a lot of it turns out to be rubbish.

The same they have stated for each of the past conflicts and the current one in Syria in truth you cant believe CNN, MSM.

In terms when it comes to Conflicts and vice verse.

Yes but only because i have yet to see any compelling evidence that Operation Neptune spear did not kill Bin Laden.

First i dont believe Team Obama nor the Current the leadership in the American military when they claimed that Bin laden was killed and thrown off into the abyss thats all the evidence i need in which to say that Bin Laden wasn't even there.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I think its a bit more complicated than it seems on the surface.

I had a discussion with a friend who resides in Pakistan and has worked as a contractor for the Pakistani Government (specifically defence and IT) and he said some interesting things.

Namely that it wasn't Osama they were after, but an informant that was either working for the US or had made mention some secrets of the ISI to the US that would be very damming.

The ensuing fire fight we witnessed was more likely the ISI trying to get in there first to kill off this guy and/or capture him and the US realised something was up and try to get the upper hand and protect their asset (and information).

We know most of what happened from the reports which were pretty close to being accurate however what we probably don't know or realise is that the US Navy Seals (and those in command) realised the ISI were up to no good so they go in there fast, were cornered and witnessed the ISI being very unfriendly by shooting anyone that was based there so they had no choice but to get their guy out of there, dead or alive to "put to sea" any secrets or compromises.

This doesn't surprise me, I have never really heard anything good about the ISI and even General Musharraf realised they were an entity within the country and government that he had to eventually back down from.

Its ironic, we taught and trained their best, in the west, through academia and institutes, from corporate, to technical to social and political circles right up to the top and then we thought they would simply get on with business and play ball.

Pakistan as a country is corrupt and fuelled by greed, with the elite living in their utopia in the centre and cutting off the blood to the rest of the country. These people have no desire to better the country for the good of the people, they are simply interested in controlling the wealth, resources and people through peripheral groups...tantamount to being a mafia.

Pakistan as a nation is not the worry, its the small groups that exert not just power but precise control through control and manipulation of information and ideas aka the ISI.

No different to the Mossad really and they probably learn't their trade from them but I digress.
edit on 21-10-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The CNN version is very different from that given to the Pakistani interviewer. It's much more thrilling and satisfying. It's a triumph. Something viewers can feel good about. Mmmmmm, chocolate news.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Notice what the reporter said at 0:11?
Real Time Footage of the supposed death of bin laden.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's a strange report and seems very artificial to my ears. It is not easy to break out of the bubble imposed on people generally by this kind of news packaging. Although more and more people are looking for other sources of information, the situation in mainstream news is still very depressing.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

Notice what the reporter said at 0:11?
Real Time Footage of the supposed death of bin laden.

Yes from a RQ-170 Sentinel drone over head that provided a view of what was going on on the ground from above.

They did not however have any real time footage from headcams because the Seals did not have headcams.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

amkia
Aside from some dodgy video clips and pictures of the OBL no one for sure could claim that the man ever existed.

This man is a fictional character, created as an excuse to start the illegal wars murdering people worldwide to protect the petro dollars.

Sorry, but that's total round objects. Read journalist John Simpson's account of meeting him. Then read Robert Fisk's account of meeting him several times.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Read journalist John Simpson's account of meeting him

I think that is one of the most interesting tales of Bin Laden during the 1980's, and probably one of the most interesting of John Simpsons illustrious career.

You also mention Robert Frisk, in his 1996 article in which he interviewed Bin Laden is also very interesting, in it, Bin Laden denies any help or contact with the CIA.

It think it is sad in away that many truthers deny themselves of this tragic yet incredibly interesting chapter in history. For my money the day of 9/11 is not what is interesting and thats not where we will find the truth of anything, its found in the history behind the attack and the vents that took pace after the attack that continue to this day. Its a chapter of history that has more than enough interesting conspiracies with out having to add some false flag into the mix.

really good post there dude,

now i have to go read one of my john Simpson book's again.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I agree that alternative sources of news are a good idea.
Here in N W England, I watch Russian News (RT), Al Jazeera, and the BBC.
I find the Beeb subtle parochial and slick. Important stories are often ignored.
The other two stations are less circumspect regarding America and Britains' shortcomings (surprise!), and far more global in coverage.

Listening to any news, my initial concern is "Why are they telling me that?"
Why would they educate us when they know "Education leads to riots and acts of violence in Grosvenor Square." (Oscar Wilde).

Regarding the state of civilisation today, I find more of value in ancient texts than current news bulletins.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

So, the guys of Seal Team Six are liars and/or ignorant bitches. Got it.

Not that Pakistan would ever have any reason to press an "investigative" TV production company into service to craft a bullsh*t "documentary" claiming that UBL had never been living a mile away from its own officer academy for years.

I'm sure that this information is accurate and isn't meant to further muddy the minds of Americans who already hate our present WH occupant.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Funny because we had an ATS member telling us about it right after it happened. He was in Pakistan and had an I phone he reported helicopters in the area as strange. But you tube wins again huh?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

So how could someone witness an event that didn't happen ? Says right there an eye witness to the event. The goes onto say the event didn't happen.
So what did the witnesses witness ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

As far as we know the only body they took was Bin Laden. The rest were left.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Seymore Hirsch says it didn't happen and he is well known for breaking strories and integrity too

Remember the proven fake " watching it live" whitehouse pic I mean, how could anyone expect the story to be true after that?
wanna buy a bridge?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Typical foolishness. Believe what you want I guess. Yeah the little Pakistani guy uh huh,. Yeppers.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Part of team six did die in a crash but not the crash at the compound. Bin Laden wasn't in the copter that crashed. He was shot. The team took his body only so Pakistani authorities must have taken care of the wife that was killed and any others left behind. TEAM SIX came out of my region. Va Beach VA.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

SAYS YOU AND YOU ALONE. We weren't looking for him for years after 911. Right-o. It wouldn't be the FBI It would be CIA . FBI IS inside the USA. CIA is for outside so I guess you are correct They the FBI weren't looking for him but the CIA CERTAINLY was SO still wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

He didn't get stars he got his post removed instead lol wait for this one to go too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join