It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
OK Mr. President, give me a sec. I can't remember if it Alt-2, right, right, enter or Alt-3, left, left, enter. Oops, chopper down, it's not Alt-2.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
good for them. not that it will ultimately make one shred of difference to the coma-like state of acceptance demonstrated by the general poulation. of course the bin laden 'hit' was 100% baloney. burial at sea? do me a favour. the government is a gigantic lie machine. all governments are. and shills, spare me your condemnation and snide comments. just don't bother. i know crap when i smell it. the establishment stinks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Let's see. He said only one chopper came down and it crashed he also said everyone died in the chopper later he says soldiers came to all the homes and told people to stay inside or they will shoot them and he said they may be Americans. Ok soo did everyone die or not?

He also says he watched all of this from his balcony...anyone who has looked at the schematics knows that would be impossible. He also says the when the other choppers came back around they never landed....that doesn't make any sense.

He kept contradicting himself. He did say after the crash later there was another explosion. That would have been when the seal team destroyed the avionics.

Just watch the video even the reporter acted like he was full of crap and didn't believe him.

If his own countrymen think he is full of crap it takes a special kind of stupid for Americans to believe him.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

He kept contradicting himself. He did say after the crash later there was another explosion. That would have been when the seal team destroyed the avionics.

I got the exact same impression when i was watching it, at one point the reporter even says "I am having a hard time believing you"

I find it strange that they were able to get a photograph of the wreckage of the Stealth helicopter but they didn't get any of the corpses of the Americans that supposedly died.

It takes a very small amount of brain power and critical thinking to debunk what this guy has to say, i think its frankly a little bit strange that we have people trying to present this as some kind of proof of a cover up. To me this is just a confused man getting all muddled up as he tries to recall events, yet it seems some want to believe him.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by soulwaxer

[Edit due to Mod's removing members posts]

Dude

Please, I do want to discuss this, but stop with the silly personal jibes, I dont converse with you like something unpleasant found on the bottom of your shoe, so dont treat me the same way.
edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I guess I took it a bit far. It's a sensitive subject. Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Correct Grim,
I caught that too, but he was clear that the visitors spoke a different dialect and came to the doors of the neighborhood when they first landed... it was later that they crashed in two booms... though, that was not so clear...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Grimpachi

If his own countrymen think he is full of crap it takes a special kind of stupid for Americans to believe him.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

It also takes a special kind of stupid to believe anything from the US media. Especially when concerning anything about the middle east.

They don't have a great record of telling the truth either.

But with ATS leaning more and more to the right; if it comes from FOX NEWS then it must be the truth.
edit on 21-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Leader of the Free World.
reply to post by pheonix358

In light of recent revelations America cannot really be considered "the free world". Start by giving old Hussein boy the grassy knoll treatment.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If it comes from Pakistan, it MUST be reliable, right? It's funny how the subject of the info from Pakistan dictates the level of credibilty that info receives. Let's see...a report telling us that Pakistan was NOT embarrassed in front of the entire world when a US SEAL team dropped into a compound right down the road from an elite Pakistan military base and killed the world's most wanted terrorist, (the same terrorist that Pakistan itself was supposed to be hunting), because that US military action actually NEVER took place? Like I said, since there's NO reason for Pakistan to lie about itself, the report MUST be rock solid.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One very important fact is that there has not been a new image or video of Bin Laden for the past 7 years.

This fits exactly with what this guy says.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

With all well-earned respect to everyone speculating on this matter; regardless of whom we choose to believe or disbelieve, we are still choosing a media source..., that alone diminishes the confidence we can have in our 'decision.'

Ultimately, we cannot be certain either way; and that fact in and of itself should emphasize how unimportant it reality is.

We live in a world where events such as this are 'window-dressing' to the theatrics the world's elite stage for us to ponder.

I hope some remain resolute in remembering that the crafted imagery given us to argue about doesn't constitute the human peril of the situation; it only distracts us from actions taken outside our control.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you believe Obama or our press then? remember the time CNN claimed they were actual filming the raid live through there headcams?

If that was the case then whey haven't they released the cam vids of them yet, waiting for the graphic technology i suppose so they could fake it?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

masterp
One very important fact is that there has not been a new image or video of Bin Laden for the past 7 years.

Exactly.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

OK let's do some profiling shall we, what fun...... So how many have met someone from Pakistan, no, oh sure you have, you just did not know it. The heck you say....

Ah sure you have, they own that little gas station on the corner with the strange acting dark skinned men who huddle together and speak a funny language, you know them... Maybe it is a seven eleven or liquor store, they are all across the United states..... They stick to themselves and don't hire naturals or people who are not from their country unless they have no choice.

Most will tell you they are mean and conniving, and don't tell the truth.

Wow, now see how easy that was.....

Can you trust anyone from Pakistan, that will depend on your own personal feelings, understanding, and whether you have had personal contact with someone from that country or not. Lol

You see we all profile people whether we want to admit it or not.

It happens everyday, we do it without even thinking about it. None of us want to admit it. We might just be cursing under our breath at the homeless guy begging on the corner or fear at the young African American young men walking toward you down the street. We do it everyday.

Do i believe this video, you must be joking. Gonna believe the same folks who said they did not know he was there for years lol. Yea, well if you believe that how about buying some land i have to sell hehe.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm at 1:14 of the video and I am thinking that this "witness" was put up to do this video by the Pakistani government.

The TV presenter says that the witness approached a television crew at the site and told them that he wanted to tell them something that had not been reported before. She says he looked scared.

Based on what I know of Pakistan from Pakistanis I know or have had conversations with, that scenario in itself would be highly unusual. Pakistan is a very dangerous place, particularly politically. It would be extremely rare, I believe, for an average Joe to put himself forward as a witness giving details about a politically charged event like this without some kind of political back-up, particularly long after the event occurred, when his words might alter the "spin" associated with an event.
edit on 21-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

masterp

I love how people star this even though its wrong.

Bin Laden's last video was 2006, he died in 2011 so by my math thats 5 years and not 7 as you say.

Not only that you fail to mention that after that video he released many audio tapes, right up to 2011 and after his death they actually found a video that he had made although the entirety of it has not be made public. Many have speculated that Bin Laden was becoming increasingly paranoid that the Americans could track him after reading about how they used image analysis on one of his previous videos to attempt to gain intelligence, so he stopped making them and just went with audio tapes. The video found in the Abbottobad compound was probably intended for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 and lets not forget the famous Bin laden home videos.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So you believe Obama or our press then?

Yes but only because i have yet to see any compelling evidence that Operation Neptune spear did not kill Bin Laden.

remember the time CNN claimed they were actual filming the raid live through there headcams?

If that was the case then whey haven't they released the cam vids of them yet, waiting for the graphic technology i suppose so they could fake it?

CNN say a lot of things, quite a lot of it turns out to be rubbish.

The members of DEVGRU on that operation did not have headcam's streaming video to Obama, as I recall (it was a few years ago no) that article was along the lines of saying that the administration watch the whole thing live. It later turned out that this was not the case.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
DP
edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The guy definitely tells an interesting story.

He jumps around a little chronologically but it boils down to: A helicopter landed a dozen or so troops in the compound, some of whom went around the neighborhood telling people in Pashtun, not Urdu, to stay in their houses or else. The helicopter exploded upon trying to leave the compound. People rushed to the compound and saw numerous very badly damaged bodies in the compound. There was a small secondary explosion and police/army who had arrived cleared everyone out of the compound. Two other helicopters involved in the mission did not land to pick up survivors. Therefore nobody living or dead was removed from the scene by the mission team.

The story rings true for me. It explains the "burial at sea".

I think the guy is telling the truth. He said he was calling relatives before the interview, but then said "relatives and friends". Did he mean relatives and Taliban friends? ISI or military friends?

The story is very un-Hollywood. To me it rings very true. My two cents worth.

One interesting thing that he did not say was that he heard shots fired. Silencers? Oops, wrong address?
edit on 21-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I remember when former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf was asked about Bin Laden after the raid. And his response began with a laugh or a snicker. Almost like he was thinking; "for how capable the Us government is and its mighty military is, how come the average citizen is so dumb?" Kind of snicker.

It was horribly clear that he was grudgingly towing the party line on this one, knowing full well the consequences. By the way, how's his cancer coming along now?

edit on 21-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join