It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Original Bashir interview that contradicts Washington’s account of killing bin Laden

A website in the UK, themindrenewed.com, that downloaded the video from the link in my original report of the Pakistani TV interview with Mohammad Bashir has posted the interview with the original English subtitles. You can view it here:

www.youtube.com... [1]

This interview of an eyewitness to the entire event is powerful evidence that the Obama regime’s story of the killing of Osama bin Laden and his burial at sea is a hoax and a lie. Pakistani Samaa TV confirms that Bashir is who he says he is and that he lives next to the alleged bin Laden compound. Samaa TV also confirms that neighbors knew the residents of the “compound

Pakistan TV Exposes Osama bin Laden Killing Hoax, Documentary Debunks 9/11 Official Story

Posted on Global Research by Dr. Paul C. Roberts is an investigative news interview with one of the neighbors of the Bin Laden Compound. He had a very different story to tell from the one heard on the ObamaChannel. SAMAA TV is an Urdu-language news broadcaster based out of Pakistan. This reporter does her job well asking questions, repeating the questions, and finding out what really happened that night. At the end of the video, she answers the question that you most wanted to know... was he even in the complex at the time...

It always bothered me that virtually no locals that were interviewed, if any, were shown on Western channels from the compound area. Global research added the 911 debunk to the title, I did not see any related 911 information, though Bin Laden is central to that...

This video is explosive, hopefully, we will see more videos from the other villagers out that night...
edit on 21-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

edit on 21-10-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I watched it and I don’t believe him. He says the bodies were left there. That’s BS. He may be confused and or making things up.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The problem here is whom do you believe.

Do you believe The President Of The United States Of America, Leader of the Free World.

or

Do you believe the little funny Pakistani Dude!

Um, that is a no brainer, the little funny Pakistani Dude wins hands down IMO.

P

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

So Pakistani TV, say so, it must be so, never mind the fact that there is overwhelming evidence to contradict what this guy is saying.

I got about half way through before by BS meter almost had a meltdown.

I mean he calls up his relatives before he make's the interview and then goes on about stuff he wouldn't know about, I mean how would he possibly know there were people on the helicopter that exploded, considering that the helicopter itself crashed up against a exterior wall but with the cockpit of the helicopter with in the compound. As such it would have been impossible for him to have seen who was inside the helicopter.

Then saying bodies were left there, the press were all over that place only hours after the operation and there were no bodies to be found, so the only time he would have got into the compound would have been with them and video footage form that time shows no dead bodies. Even the reporter at one point says "I am having difficulty believing you"

I personally dont believe a word he is saying.

edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

He showed his birth certificate. He killed Bin Laden in the press, while George W. Bush Jr. was his partner in Armbruster Oil, which made no money on paper. What do you want the man to do; put on a superman cape and fly over Metropolis?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravensborne

The REAL story is that the CIA is still not launching enough drones into Pakistan. LOL!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Shortly after this incident it was reportedd that members of Seal T6 were killed on another mission who were reportedly involved in the OBL mission. Maybe they were really killed in the helicopter crash as this guy says.
And if OBL was killed in the helicopter crash then that would explain why they said he was buried at sea!

Who knows....

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I did not see any related 911 information, though Bin Laden is central to that...

Actually, OBL was NEVER wanted in connection to the events of 9/11.

Not that many people would ever realise that fact, considering the hunk of bunk that's been said over the years by the MSM and various governments about OBL and 9/11.

The FBI never sought OBL in connection to 9/11..period.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

No but they did want in connection with the 1998 Embassy bombings and he is mentioned throughout KSM's indictment for the attacks of 9/11, I have a copy of it, am sure you could find it online as well, but as i recall bin Laden is discussed on the very first page of the document.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

I knew you'd show up on this one.

wow, i wish i had psychic powers like you do

There are only 4 possible reasons for you to feverishly jump into any thread incriminating the US government:
- You are in deep denial, but something inside you needs peace and just can't let it go. -
You have a twisted, masochistic personality and love to spend all your free time reading about things you don't believe.
- You're blind, or in other ways incapacitated.
- You're being paid.

Which is it, WRONGSideOfTheCoin?

ohhh look and some nice word play to boot!!

But to answer your question, I think you forgot a fifth possibility, that i am a private citizen posting my opinion on a subject matter which interests me and which i have researched. I am not paid, in denial, have "masochistic personality" and i am pleased to say I am also not blind, but thats nice set of presumptions you made about me.

You see posts like yours i find a little annoying, you know the same way a buzzing fly is annoying.

You have not addressed any of the points i raised, none of them, rather you have attacked me personally. Now that is not really what bothers me the most, its actually in a strange way a bit of a win for me because i assume that because you chose to attack me personally you are not capable of presenting counterargument to the points that i raise. No what annoys me is that in your own denial you refuse to accept when I make a good point by trying to shut me up with personal attacks as if you oppose me (on a personal level) for no other reason that i represent a opposition to the views that you hold.

You will probably even get lucky on this thread and get yourself a whole bunch of nice shiny stars, but not because you in anyway got one up on me, or challenged my argument, but because you attacked me personally and sadly quite a lot of members on ATS like a good personal attack towards to voice of reason on a thread.

Just remember,

With out opposition there can be no debate.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There's a couple more interviews from that evening, given by neighbours, which are very similar to this guys.
Anyone who believes the yarn given by Obama and his government, must have a screw loose !

Why did I get the word " fail" when I tried to flag this thread ?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Your guesses are very plausible RP2SticksOfDynamite, and for me, are a better working hypothesis than any other.

Reminds me of something Orwell said about history ending in the nineteen-thirties. I think he meant that since then, it's been largely composed from newspaper headlines and news broadcasts. I think he was on to something there.

I reckon the headlines should have read :-
"CIA Abduction turns into Wet Job -- OBL Toast! (Possibly)"
Then a short account of the event, the deaths, and the cost of the damage all round.
Finally local people should have their say regarding the truth of the article.
And I'm really not prepared to respect anything less.

mistersmith.
edit on 21-10-2013 by mistersmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OBL still lives on under the new name of BARACK OBAMA you can find the video on youtube and wouldn't you know it the day after the so called hoax killing of OBL the presidents birth certificate was announced and a false one at that I hate the man with a vengeance, cia, reptilian, satanic leader who is the antichrist, the only truth he's ever spoken is on a chat show whereby he admitted that there was a little bit of reptilian in all of us, god help America and the rest of the world too

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
US states they buried the body at sea to not upset the Muslims. That's like pulling a bucket of water out of the river after the dam breaks because you don't want the town downriver to flood. I still think something doesn't add up with the sea burial.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Aside from some dodgy video clips and pictures of the OBL no one for sure could claim that the man ever existed.

This man is a fictional character, created as an excuse to start the illegal wars murdering people worldwide to protect the petro dollars.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ty for posting - all gov is spew.
best not to 'buy into' any of the aplha waves.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
imageshack.us..." target="_blank" class="postlink">[IMG" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">img15.imageshack.us...[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

[Edit due to Mod's removing members posts]

Dude

Please, I do want to discuss this, but stop with the silly personal jibes, I dont converse with you like something unpleasant found on the bottom of your shoe, so dont treat me the same way.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join