It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redmist Tormenting my Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My father told me a rather disturbing occurrence his wife related to him over dinner. His wife turned to him at dinner and said to him "Ive been debating if I should tell you this or not." So my father presses her to tell him.
my father has been having a terrible dream he says about 2 or 3 times a year. Were someone or something is pointing at him and hes groaning nooooo! over and over.
Well during one of these dreams his wife rolls over in agitation towards him cause hes been noisy, and she notices there is a sparkly red mist hugging the top of my father while hes appearing to be in extreme discomfort.
She then rubs her eyes, blinks, looks around to make sure shes not dreaming. even turns toward the clock to make sure her eyes are working and shes not dreaming. She then yells "stop it!" then its gone.
After she tells my father she yelled stop it he remembers her yelling that when he woke up.
The thing that bothers me most is my dads wife is a stauch republican, who doesn't believe in anything besides sports, American apple pie, nothing outside the box.
has anyone else seen or heard of a sparkly red mist tormenting the sleeping? I am worried about my dad and recommended he set up a camera in his room but he says he only has the dream 2 or three times a year.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I am not sure what being a republican has to do with NOT seeing "extracurricular" activities.

She may have been experiencing floaters...

en.wikipedia.org...

Our eyesight isn't always the best when we wake up. It takes a bit for the focus to wake up.
If she rubbed them like most of us do, that just makes it worse.

The camera may be a good idea for his peace of mind, but it might also be a really bad idea for his peace of mind. Would he be prepared to see anything IF you actually managed to get footage of something? Would it scare him to the point that he would never feel safe in his own home again? That is something to think about beforehand. If it is just a nightmare happening 2/3 times a year and there are no other ill effects, then maybe it is better to leave it alone.

Some people can do that and some can't. Can his wife live with it?

I say go with whatever helps your father feel safer. We all deserve to feel safe in our own homes IMO. I would however look into the "floater" possibility.
edit on 10/20/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/20/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sage the room, the whole house... go corner to corner . .. Your dad may only have the dream 2 or 3 times a year that he remembers. It doesn't mean the mist isn't still coming around.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
On a more light hearted note....your title said " red mist " tormenting....and all I could picture was the movie " kick ass" !

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So far the most positive ideas is not rubbing your eyes when you see a red mist with gold sparkles attacking your spouce while he is writhing in pain.. even though you shout stop it makes it go away. Pls pardon me in saying I have a extreme genetic case of floaters. I can say with confidence; red mist with sparkles inside is not normal. not to mention a red mist with golden flakes or sparkles hugging an individual close proximity
edit on 21-10-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I will push the subject further with my father and supply the funding to catch the footage, so you jokers can claim its fake when you view the video. cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think that a Red mist has been mentioned a few times on ATS... I'll try and find a few links for you.

Thread by Gravedigger in 2010

Thread by NephraTari from 2003

I think that there may be others too, but not sure if they're related?

Seems like it accompanies haunting or visitation by entity of some sort??

Good Luck with that, and let us know how it pans out?

All the best,

GTD

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I work a lot with energy and channeling peoples past loved ones. It sounds to me like your father has an entity that is trying to manifest itself. The red is new to me. White and black mist I am aware of. I hope this help. In order for a spirit to manifest it needs energy. Energy comes from anything that has mass. It seems as though the red mist is trying to use some of your fathers energy to create its form. This can cause discomfort if the mass is feeding from his aura. I have been expose to my gift since I was a child.
My son had a "shadowman" who started out as a black mist in his room. He was 3 yrs old. As time went on my son became ill and stopped smiling like a little child does. There was holes, or dark spots appearing in his arua. These dark spots where in the places that affect behavior and health. Finally the black mist started to manifest as a man to my son. Then months later his face was visible and the red shirt he wore. Then he started to scare my son by hovering over him at night. Once it became strong enough it confronted me and my husband. My husband does not have the gift of seeing but can feel it. I was able to see him on two occasions. Once I got rid of him my mom (who knew nothing about this) said my son was smiling again. And his monthly fevers and illnesses stopped.
This may not be exactly the same as what your father is having but to me it feels as though something is trying to use his energy. Is he sick more often? Tired more than usual? Maybe more depressed or angry than normal? This are all signs that his energy is being used. I am interested in knowing more. I am able to do readings from a distance. I would love to see what this is or who.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Also is this happening right when he falls asleep. When your drifting off to sleep this is called the "twlight" sleep and that is the easiest time for spirits to come to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Dreams are awesome. When we dream i heard it was a state between concious and unconcious. almost like being under the influence of '___'. actually i heard it was nearly identical. dont know if its true or not. the book was called the dream dictionary. not sure of the author

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe I'm mistaken but if it was "floaters" she should have seen the red mist all over the room, not in only one small area, and she should have seen it also when she checked out the clock and other areas in the room.
I have no idea what it could be but at least I would light a candle in the bedroom and burn some herbs known for cleaning the bad energies, like sage. Not sure if I'd want to record stuff like this, I may not ever go to sleep again if it turns out to be true

edit on 21-10-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread. There were a few occurrences a number of years back where something very similar happened to my Dad in the middle of the night.
He'd wake up every now and again and yell as soon as he opened his eyes. This happened a few times a month for about three or four months straight.
My brother and I have always believed the house to be haunted, and my Dad had denied it entirely up until these things started happening.

At first he said that he'd wake up and see a person in his doorway. Somebody wearing a plaid shirt. Then the next night it happened, the person was darker, and closer to him.
The next time it happened, he woke up in the middle of the night and saw this red mist in his doorway, which made it's way toward the hallway and closer to my younger brother's room until it was out of his sight entirely.
After that red mist night, he saw it a few more times, and then that was it for a while.

Nothing similar has happened as of late, but there are still footsteps in the night upstairs that I hear from the basement, and so on. I figure the more you focus on paranormal stuff, the more open you are to experiencing it and noticing it happening around you, which is why my Dad continued to have these recurring nights until he "forgot about them."

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by awakend

its interesting from your post so I will add more. My father had connections with a female friend. Well the night she died he had a strange dream. he dreamed she was smothering him with kisses So intense that her jaw came unhinged and some how connected with his. he then woke up to a phone call from a friend.
That friend then told him the person he was dreaming of died that night.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

That is a very common occurence for people. They say that the twlight sleep and even in dreams spirits will come to you. If seems as though she was saying her goodbye to him before she left this world. Maybe she wanted him to know how she felt about him even til the end. That is very cool. The whole detached jaw that went into his, could be her way of saying a piece of her will always stay with him. I think your father has a gift that is attracting these events and he should open himself up to it more.

top topics

join