It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mentality of the elite...This guy really gets it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This guy has interesting points on the elite class and how they think. Couldn't agree with him more.
Elite are sociopathic and predatory.Period. End of story.
They are convinced we are livestock to be used to perpetuate their power monopoly.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I kind of figured this out 10 years ago, surprisingly people that are a good 40 years older are still falling for these age old tricks. This guy has some good points, the Elite don't care and they never have. We are all irrelevant (Low blow to the egotistical), yes you are a slave if you were not born rich and you will never be significant. Banks will screw us over and yet you still put all your trust in them instead of purchasing assets!. Recessions are man made and this debt ceiling I keep hearing about is a freaking joke! What Debt? (You believe we gotta pay for something that technically doesn't exist)....after all isn't the U.S still supplying foreign aid so foreign countries can be indebted to them? Everything is orchestrated, wake the F up!

p.s STOP USING THOSE DAMN CREDIT CARDS!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I can't do video without waiting a couple of hours for download. Could you give a short summary?

I'm really interested in what is said about this one.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, me too, would be great to read what's being said on this video.

Yes, I have come to think these so-called "elites" are really idiotic. To me, they're the SAME as I am, nothing more than SINNERS, as we all are in this world. The ONLY truth is Jesus. Poor fools, in their sociopathic delusions, and "I'm better than the poor" mentalities, they'll ends up like the rich man in hell, burning forever. Ha ha ha ha. Not my problem. They wants to think they're better than the rest of us, that's fine, let them! Ha ha ha ha ha!

I laughs at them, just as God also LAUGHS at the delusions of those who insists that heaven is through any thing, like idols, funny religions, etc. Too bad they ignored the TRUTH that stares them in the faces. Salvation is NOT through lucifer, nor through satan, nor through any religion... but ONLY through Jesus.

I've researched these "elites" a bit. They're as brainwashed as they're sounds, a bunch of stupid fools, that's all they are. Poor buggers, I have no wish to be in their miserable shoes. Ha ha ha ha!

They'll always be a joke. Ha ha ha ha!

top topics

join