It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another where's so and so thread (Where's Heff?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
His Facebook wall is locked from the public. So no dice there either. I suspect that the police would be closely monitoring his social networking services, as well as banking details though...

I smell an ATS manhunt coming. I can't be too much of help, considering my physical location, but hey, i could try helping with net searches and the like.
edit on 20-10-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

madmangunradio
reply to post by Destinyone

What the hell is going on.. I respect Heff.. Details help me I'll use everything I can.

In keeping with ATS T&C...I suggest you go to this link, send a friend request and go from there. His Sister started this linked page.

www.facebook.com...

Des
edit on 20-10-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here's some text from the site, including description:

This is my dear friend Heff. He's been missing for 3 weeks. He was last seen in the Atlanta GA area wearing jeans and a blue and red flannel shirt, carrying a blue back pack. As far as we know, he is on foot. He didn't contact anyone before he went missing, which is very out of character for him.

If you have ANY information at all contact one of the following:

The FB account on the picture

OR

Make a post using the hashtags from the picture. These tags are checked several times a day by friends.

If you share, please include the hashtags. They can be clicked to see all posts with the tags. This helps spread the word beyond our circle. It's a fast and easy way to share information.

He has been reported missing and any info given would be a great help.

Please share!

#whereisheff #missingpeople #haveyouseenme #hashtagsforheff

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Everyone misses Heff and wishes him well.
Best thing to do is send good thoughts his way.

But the policy stands that ATS does not allow thread about members.
This is a privacy issue.

**Thread Closed.**

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Destinyone
Heff is in fact, missing. His Family has already notified the proper legal channels to find him. Needless to say, if anyone has heard from him, after Sept. 27th, the day he went missing, please notify ATS Staff of hearing from him.

Des

Thanks Des, the last time I posted in one of his threads, I knew something wasn't right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I hope things turn well for him, where ever he may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join