It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Aquino Pyramidimusings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The only thing about the Great Pyramid of which I am completely certain is that it’s remained standing so long because it is not in the nature of a pyramid to tip over.

For starters, Mr Creighton’s “Ten Facts that Contradict the Tomb Theory” completely demolishes that old, and still conventionally-swallowed saw. The only connection of Khufu to the GP is a quarrymark scrawled in one of the "relieving chambers", probably nothing more than graffiti. Few are aware that there was another cartouche found there too: that of "Khnum-Khuf":

Flinders Petrie, History of Egypt
This raises a difficult question, to which no historian has yet given a satisfactory answer. Who was the person designated as Khnum-Khuf? That he was not a successor is evident by the name being used indifferently with that of Khufu in the quarry marks inside the Pyramid, and by his not appearing in any of the lists.

The name is found in five places. The addition of Khnum cannot be merely a flight of orthography … The two names being placed in succession in one inscription cannot be mere chance variants of the same. Either they must be two distinct and independent names of one king, or else two separate kings. If they were separate kings, Khnum-Kuf must have been the more important.

Khufu’s cartouche by itself is almost worthless as a dating or identifying device, because like Imhotep he had become a semi-legendary figure by the later eras of Egypt. His cartouche was used as a charm or decoration on architecture right up to the Ptolemaic period. Furthermore, outside of one statuette about the size of your hand, no images of him have survived at all. Indeed:

Wm R. Fix, Pyramid Odyssey
The truth of the matter is that Egyptological descriptions of the IV Dynasty are little better than fantasies built up by decades of conjecture and groundless assumptions. No one knows what that history was. There are just not enough historical materials for anyone to describe that era. There is no clear and solid evidence of any kind that there ever was a pyramid-building IV Dynasty king called Khufu - nor, for that matter, that there ever were Pyramid Age kings called Sneferu, Dedefra, Khafra, or Menkaura. The entire pattern of evidence suggests, on the contrary, that if there ever were a King Khufu, he lived long after the Great Pyramid was built, and was named after it - not the other way around.

The problem is not establishing what the GP is not, however, but rather what it is. And here I think Creighton misses his grip, though I’ll give him full credit for clutching with all ten fingernails. Nor is he alone. Nobody's been able to explain the thing, because it’s a completely impossible building.

First of all, it can’t be built. The stones are too many, too big, too heavy, and too precisely cut/fitted. Some are up to 70 tons, and people pulling on ropes are supposed to have tugged and swung them onto Nile boats which didn’t go straight to the bottom, then swung and tug them off all the way up to Giza, then up steep, 90°-turn ramps, then precisely into each one’s exact, pre-calculated niche in the whole design? This is nuts. The Egyptians couldn’t do it back then, and we couldn’t do it today either.

Herodotus wrote that the GP was built by 100,000 men in 20 years - a seemingly-vast undertaking which subsequent critics have only tried to reduce. So taking this as the most time/workforce model: 20 years = 7,305 days. There are about 2,300,000 stone blocks in the GP, averaging 2.5 tons each, so you’d need to place 315/day. But with each course of the GP, you’d need to lengthen and raise the service ramp, which - in order not to have a grade-incline more than 1:10 - would need to start 6,000 feet away in the Nile valley and require about 75 million ft2 of its own material (solid and dense enough to support up-to-70-ton blocks). So almost the size of the GP itself at 88M ft2. Assuming the [cruder] ramp required only 1/3 the amount of time as the GP itself, our GP-itself construction days are now 4,870. Assuming a 12-hour workday [since the Egyptians didn’t have floodlights], they would have had to position 40 2.5-ton-average blocks/hour, or one every 90 seconds. And with razorblade precision.

Secondly, the GP makes no sense. Normally when you look at a piece of construction, its purpose is obvious and efficient. The GP looks like something from R’lyeh. The door is way up the [originally slick] side. With the exception of the Grand Gallery, all of the passages are too cramped for humans, much less moving stuff like mummycases. In defiance of the extreme precision of the exterior, the subterranean pit and the wellshaft are a mess, and the “Queen’s Chamber” is unfinished. There are “vents” that go nowhere, and the two that do go outside aren’t starscopes because one of them doglegs. Not only are the passages cramped, but they are smooth-floored and steeply angled. There are big drops in the floor, as in the GG, and equally-high walls, as at its far end. The gates leading into the “King’s Chamber” make no sense, and the “relieving chambers” above it relieve nothing [or they’d domino-collapse themselves].

When Al Mamun broke through solid stone in 820 CE to find the ascending passage, it was obvious there had been no previous invasion or tomb-robbing. But all therein was the empty, lidless box in the KC. No treasure a la Tut. And of course no mummy, Khufu or anyone else.

So people have struggled to explain the GP otherwise: It was an initiation temple, a religious calendar, an observatory, a water-pump, a food-preserver, a razor-blade sharpener. These are all imaginative but like the tomb, fail on examination. The Egyptians knew how to build perfectly functional temples, as at Karnak; and if you felt like looking at Orion or Alpha Draconis, you could do it much better and easier outside. Nor is the GP a practical math/science repository, since it requires pre-education to find all that stuff in it.

So we’re back to staring at a building which can’t be built and makes no sense. No wonder it’s annoying. I rather liked Stargate’s cute premise: that the GP and its interior features were primitive ritualistic imitations of a briefly-seen alien technology, like the seaplane totems that south sea islanders once made after being impressed by “alien” explorers visiting in them. Or there’s this old photo, which was moldering in a dark corner of the Temple of Set’s basement ...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Interesting share. It seems these builds still today can be a challenge to build. When considering the construction of these builds, sonic or levitation equipment's seem good option. Just cut the large originating piece of material from source and manual or craft levitate transport it to site and then (sonic separate) segment it into pieces and then move pieces to location. Sort of like in todays periods of time how on construction sites fabricated materials are all brought to site before construction-building...

More evidence of their usage may be found if better scans beneath / around the land and inside these builds is made. With some x-ray type machines satellites benign to the land inhabitants or builds.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What do you think of this NOVA article where Mark Lehner basically did a small scale reconstruction and then extrapolated the results and has found no problems with only 30,000 men building the GP.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Well then, after this explanation of what it can't be, or who couldn't have built it, what do you suppose it's intention was, or who do you believe built it then? Do you believe it to be much older then historians and scientists believe?

Personally, I believe it to be much older than we think.
Just like the ruins beneath the ancient ruins in Peru.
The stones beneath.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hey Maquino, cool thread.

Did you watch that documentary yet called Revelation of the Pyramids?

It is one of the best made on the topic to date, you will love it.

I also agree these structures likely predate our assumed chronologies.

Very possible it could be antedeluvian ruins.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've always had the impression that, based on the interior design, the GP was designed to keep something in as opposed to keeping others out.

Granite plug, three doors, and the counterweight (leaf) left in place. They wanted access to the contents of the King's Chamber but they didn't want it to have the ability to get out. They even plugged the airshafts with slabs.

We should be asking ourselves what they wanted to lock up so badly.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

I like to open the door to Pan and see what's possible.

No law of physics prevents Giants, and they could lift the stones maybe.

Or go Flintstones. Lets speculate Dinos died off in the last great flood rather than 63million yrs ago.

Dinosaurs could easily move these stones.

Not saying it was, just what if? Open imagination explore vast array of options.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...
Magnetic Current Ed Leedskalnin Coral Castle

Quite an interesting read.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Unity_99
www.scribd.com...
Magnetic Current Ed Leedskalnin Coral Castle

Quite an interesting read.

Has anyone been able to recreate Leedskalnin's achievements?

I haven't heard of anyone yet.

I am guessing we are still missing a piece or pieces to solve it?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

muzzleflash
reply to post by maquino

I like to open the door to Pan and see what's possible.

No law of physics prevents Giants, and they could lift the stones maybe.

Or go Flintstones. Lets speculate Dinos died off in the last great flood rather than 63million yrs ago.

Not saying it was, just what if? Open imagination explore vast array of options.

There is no problem moving the stones, it's already been proven. The barges could have moved up to 90ton stones, much larger than any used.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I think his work was rather large scale, took a lot of money invested in land, and carried over a long time. That sacrifice probably hasn't been reproduced, and if a monied corporate interest were to do this, it would naturally not be revealed to us. Since this is based on the real workings of the universe, and a trail towards this can be discovered by reading "Keely's Secret", Walter Russell, Tesla and involves Electric Universe, Magentics, even elements that are a part of cold fusion/cavitation, sonoluminesnense, its probably a matter of national defense, ie everything that could possibly free this world is, after all. For TPTB, the worlds dark hat mismanagers are in an unoffiical war against us and most of their acts; slavery, domination, forced labor, poisons, radiation, GMO, starvation are all acts of war.

Related to this would be:

Secrets of Magnets & Hidden Sciences - Jason Verbelli (Click Show More below the video)

Jason Verbelli - Order from Chaos - The Geometry of Implosion - 4/29/12 (SEE VID DESCRIPTION)

Probably can't get into describing this with my normal zeal as I've just spent hours nabbing some mediational and hypnotic healing videos from youtubes, very groggy right now.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Hi Colonel Aquino,

That was a really fun read, and I agree that they are very strange buildings that were likely not used as tombs. But it seems much more likely to me, based on the cyclical nature of man and his societies, that they were built by human beings that, if not slaves, based their livelihoods on building them.

Human beings built them. If you are looking for any other purpose for all of the interior 'mess' that you describe other than the purpose of building a pyramid, than all of that 'mess' will remain mysterious. In other words, the purpose of the structures within the pyramid are for the purpose of building a pyramid. Simple, right?

Again, great read, Colonel, but why do you have an issue with human beings building them? The rocks? Nearly 85% of the sandstone used to build them came from right there, it's nearly sitting on most of its own quarry.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have to say this, the kind of real technologies, clean energies, that have been buried, and kept under wraps, are everyone's birthright. The wheel does not have to be reinvented for a world a thousand times over due to the domination of a few greedy dark hats who actually are mostly concerned with enslaving souls. Which they don't authority to do, nor do the ones they work for actually. When cheating is used, and free will is diminished a very strong presence of Light/Love comes in, because its not allowed, and everything is out of balance.

Anyway, there is no reason for humanity to live as it does. Pyramids produce energy, and seem to be well placed on grid lines for this purpose, but there is more to it, for I believe they create a grid super imposed upon the gridlines of a planet almost creating a kind of control over consciousness. I don't think they have to be used negatively however, tehcnology seems to have two sides to it, depending on how its used, if its clean to begin with.

I'm focusing currently on anything that brings in healing for self and family, because its beyond the scope of my imagination that billions of people aren't standing up and refusing to participate in any of this and equalizing. I just keep waiting. No sane person could and yet no martyrs should occur, the cosmos is sick of martyrs, it takes numbers.

So, healing self and family of life truamas while waiting for people to want a decent world, is in order, and to get out of here fast. But, then in a sense that means we can't help those doing this to us.

Good people who yearn for a better world and home, all over the world even in the slums of Calcutta, will not be coming into this again. Its the ones participating in this slave system, even the common agent, that need our intercession and help. Because they're not going to like their next steps, and we needed to really work hard at freeing the hidden energies, to really negotiate and reach out to the ones doing this to us to not only improve the world and living conditions for all on earth, but to help the ones who are lost, TPTB and their workers. So we're not supposed to leave fast. Or run from trying to infuse some light and love into dark places, and turn around some hardened hearts.

Not just pry the "free" energy from their cold stiff fingers, the true win is negotiating their improvement, participation in helping earth and humanity, their repentence, their unthawing, its in communicating to them and awakening them, so we need to step up to the plate and communicate in large groups to release the energy and unthaw the hard hearted mismanagers at the same time.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Not poking fun at you, but your post put me in mind of that hilarious Eric Idle/Monty Python skit - "Did Dinosaurs build Stonehenge" seen on Saturday Night Live...

I tried to find a YT clip but it seems it no longer exists. Pity.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thats awesome Monty always hits the spot.
Def gonna look for that skit I want to see it thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

There is no problem moving the stones, it's already been proven. The barges could have moved up to 90ton stones, much larger than any used.

If there is no problem "moving the stones" which includes lifting and positioning, than why haven't they shown it possible by recreating a structure similar?

I am not sure what is the problem if the stones are so easy to move.

Got any links for that by the way?
Something seems out of context.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Magnetic flows.

Ed Leedskalnin - PMH Experiments 1

Many experiements were carried out.

But he built this in 2 locations. He rebuilt in another location. He didn't agree with electrons. Those invisible and weightless, probalby non existent, all negative particles that orbit in this strange manner all positive protons, but don't seem to be attracted to them.....

Instead, magnetics and 2 forces, south and north poles, in flows. Anyway really interesting stuff. How we've been sold down the wrong path.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I saw a documentary where a scientist exposed his idea that the GP was built with "cement" blocs of limestone. He even made a few with his students, ranging from brutes ones to fine ones, depending on the water levels you used. ( I think it was limestone... lol not sure, but you get the idea )

Gathering "concrete" evidence

It could explain why the blocs are so tightly fit.

And on a web site, another man was exposing his idea that the GP was a gigantic electrical battery.

Evidence of Ancient Electrical Devices found in the Great Pyramid?

There are some hieroglyphs that seem to show light bulbs. Maybe they were serviced by the GP that would have served as an enormous generator?

I'll try to find some link now. Wish me luck. lol

I also think it is far more older than what is reported and know of the story about how Khufu's cartouche was fraudulently painted by its "discoverer" inside the pyramid. I know at least that has been talked about here on ATS.
edit on 20-10-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.leedskalnin.com...

Researchers, experimenters and other people read about Magnetic Current, then you will know what electricity is, how it is made, what makes it, and the way it runs in a wire. Then you will know what the North and South pole individual magnets can do, and then you will know what electricity is...

Physicists are using one-sided equipment to chase the non existing protons and electrons, but are neglecting the North and South pole magnets, which are the base of everything.

Physiologists do not know that the North and South pole magnets are contracting the muscles for our body functions.

Geologists do not know what gravitation is, and what causes earthquakes and mountains. Perpetual transformation is going on with this Earth all the time. When atoms burst in the middle if the Earth, the magnets are running out from the middle, and so cause gravitation by attracting the matter that is in front of them, and when many magnets have come out, then there will be contraction that will cause earthquakes and mountains.

The equipment he used for coral castle is 404'd. Interesting, but still Jason and others are duplicating some of this, demonstrating it.

The real question then lingers with pyramids.......they obviously didn't lack High Technology, and history has been rewritten.

I declare humanity free and want to see the slavers turning away from the train wrecks they've made of their lives, and returning to Love with tears running their faces on bended knees, but I denounce and renounce their crimes, and return all karma dumps, all their gifts back to them. They're going to wear the karma for the harm of their fossil fuel madness on this planet.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Man living in a reduced earth gravity would be capable of such things. Men and women of the past would have been much more fit, intellectually, physically and emotionally. Imagine how mineral and nutrient rich the diets. Imagine living without fear. Imagine sitting in the most pristine part of the universe, under trees that reached hundreds of feet in the air and dreaming up the most perfect structures.

I think we did it all by ourselves. The smaller and more fearful we became the more impossible it seemed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join