It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Bush see Osama's nuke in video?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well just to piont out a fact 10 warheads open into 10 weapons to attack 10 diffrent targets from just below outter space, so the very thought of a suitcase bomb is very real and a ????????? of where and when no if's about it ppl and guess what iran has then and so does north korea ohh and its very easy to dismantle a bomb and assemble it sumwhere else

for god sake deny ignorance and open up to this threat

too many muslim info bull#ting talk

this is it ppl now or never we need peace no more wars

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sure a WMD could be smuggled in the same way that drugs are, but a lot of those drugs get caught. However, marijuana and coc aine are a lot easier to replace than a nuclear weapon.

It's not that it couldn't be done, but more of it won't be done. It leaves to much to chance, and it's questionable if he has any WMD, much less a stock pile.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi,

Has anyone read the book, Osama's Revenge, the Next 9/11, What the Government and the Media Haven't Told You, by Paul L. Williams?

This book makes a compelling case that the breakdown of the Soviet Union made lots of Suitcase Nukes available for sale and that Bin Laden bought at least 20 of them in the 1990s using the money he received from sales of heroine and opiates in the US from Afghani grown opium. The drug-using public helped Bin Laden finance the Nukes he will use to fry them. Ironic, huh?

The suitcase nukes are already here from two sources:

1. The Russians hid them in the US during the Cold War for the coming nuclear war with the US that they deemed "inevitable".

2. Bin Laden knew the US would have a reaction and up the security measures so they placed the nukes in hiding in the US ahead of time.
They don't have to smuggle in a nuke at all to pull this off.

You can't detect the nukes when stored inside a lead casing. Bin Laden's group has rules on how to hide them for a long time without being detectable.

Bin Laden's strategy has always been to do a small attack at first to test our reactions (that was 9/11). The next attacks will be progressively more disastrous until the US is toppled by the 3rd or 4th attack. They know better how to attack the each time from evaluating the reaction from the previous attacks and the resources were already in place before the first attack.

I don't think anything can stop the next attack which I think will occur before the end of 2004. What's more ironic is that the greatest death tolls will be in cities like LA, NY, and Wash DC which voted for Kerry who, I'm pretty sure, would have cowed to the terrorist's demands. The ones who will be safest will be the farmers in Nebraska and other plain states who voted for Bush.

The next two months will, I think, be loaded with tragedy and irony.

<< 1   >>

join