It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the search bar go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thank you for your reply.I havent logged in for a few months and can’t find the search bar. Where is it? The site has been updated. I can't search for new or old threads. I didn't notice any search icon up on top, that is also new. I tried to do this privately but couldnt for some reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Little green magnifying glass in the upper right.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As Zaphod says. However some browsers may have the symbol truncated.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Do you mean the one thatv says "see replies to your threads"? I thought I checked all those out but will try again. I was able to navigate this place quite well until all the changes. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

wonderworld

Do you mean the one thatv says "see replies to your threads"? I thought I checked all those out but will try again. I was able to navigate this place quite well until all the changes. Thanks.

Do you not see the picture above or this pic which has an arrow pointing to it?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

opethPA

wonderworld

Do you not see the picture above or this pic which has an arrow pointing to it?

It may not be the same for everyone, I can't see the magnifying glass in total just a portion of it, (half) in my browser, just that I found what my half symbol was for. I have a capture as an example, but there again the uploads don't work anymore for me. The new site is still not fixed for all.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The row of buttons that has Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube in them. The one on the far right.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If you are on the computer, try holding the control button and pressing the - key on the numbpad once. See if that helps any. Not sure it will, since ATS has gone into the autosizing route. If it doesn't work, or makes things worse, control + should put it back the way it was.

For me, I can zoom up to 125%, before the screen goes all wonky and can't fit everything.
edit on Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:00:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thank you! It was half hidden on my screen. No wonder it wasnt there.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I like to use
ask.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join