It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accidents happen, why should I be punished? Is it OK to push for abortion?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by seeker1963

I admit my part in the accident that happened but its an accident that is easily fixable if she is so inclined.

There are safe and reasonable methods of fixing these accidents that are readily available, I have offered to pay for this.

I admit the accident was 50% my fault but the choice to compound the accident with another one is entirely on her, if she wants to ruin her life thats her decision not mine

Sorry bud, but you made the choice the moment you decided to have sex. How can you call yourself a man? No offense, but your entire OP all you did was complain , blame her, and say "How dare she not listen to me and get an abortion!"

Yes, it is the women's choice. Get over it and man up. She is the one who has to carry it (or not), she is the one who has to give birth, and obviously, based on how you are acting, she's going to be stuck with the child who will not have a father in its life. Cut her some slack.

You say you took advantage of you? Are you claiming she raped you?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be harsh here, but SOMEONE needs to rattle your brain a bit and prepare you for fatherhood. You are obviously NOT ready to be a father, but you are about to be!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
iknowstuff pay matinance leave girl alone she can find a dad for it while leaving the father to remain oblivious to his actions

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Sorry... I call BS.

If the Judge made that ruling then it was an illegal one and he could have it turned over quite simply.

Sounds to me (if it actually happened), your friend was lying about the DNA test results (if there was one).

DNA tests 100% do matter and I strongly encourage anyone who are unsure of paternity, to get one.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

kezzy24
iknowstuff

your sick hun maybe your mummy and daddy made you by mistake hm

and u know what u make me very very sick

Ironically I was planned, my sister wasnt. My Parents gave up after me due to 4 miscarriages then along came Sis.

My mum managed to get through all 4 of her miscarriages and she wasnt traumatised by it, it happens, and quite often apparently.

You also didnt answer my question, are you religious?

Its normally ignorant religious types or people who have had experiences that they havent recovered from (children deatd or missing) that get all worked up about this.

Considering your experiences you will have to forgive me for seeing your viewpoint as a tad biased and the fact I make you "very very sick" is a complete non event.

Have you been to counselling?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
1:this misscarige is a diffrent form from normal
2:i answered no im not religious
3:im right to say you make me sick because you want a innocent child killed
4:people do get traumtised by miscarrige u wanna see what 2 rooms full of womens blood looks like hm
u sleep at night and dream blood is covering u

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
and hunny ur ignorant u think people are fine about miscarriges and u try getting counciling when u get asked if u want ur baby creamated just minutes after a lifesaving surgery

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Its normally ignorant religious types or people who have had experiences that they havent recovered from (children deatd or missing) that get all worked up about this.

Well, I guess you are proof that being religious is not a necessary evil to be considered ignorant?

Please stop! I understand what it feels like to be hit by a bus, I really do.

But at least be smart enough to get the hell off of the road before a damn "roller" runs over your ass......

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

kezzy24
reply to post by winofiend

i agree mate i mean i got wet while going to work because coat never told me it was going to rain
lol

his parents odviously babying him prob dont wanna work or anything

LOL

I own a moderately successful PR, marketing and events company, I employ 23 people and come Nov 1st Ill employ another 8. I do OK without Mummy and Daddy

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
pity they never gave u a taste of reality or how to act like a man

love how you thought me religious hahhaha im in uk pal i hate god with a passion special coz guys like u

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

kezzy24
reply to post by CeeRZ

im pro choice but only for medical or extreme circumstances i wish i was able to have my twins back but they dead and this child is upsetting me by saying how he wants a child dead due to his childishness

Im sorry but all you prudes need to jump down from your high horse!!!!

having protected sex but not feeling your ready to provide the best possible life for a child isnt a crime or even childish, Its Common Freakin Sense!!!!!!!!

If more people thought like me there would be a hell of alot less issues in the world today, if more people thought like you there would be a hell of alot more

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
no ur thinking about yourself u can support the child with what u must earn and she must feel responsible so let it be

and hunny im not on my high horse me and fiancee barely earn enough to live but we happy coz our child is happy

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
maybe you agree with shooting unborns for fun like Syrian soldiers i bet they would love ur reasoning

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
and by way iknowstuff havent u heard ur countrys a lot worse then ours in statistics no offence other americans

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Business owner, employ 30+ and are doing "ok" but can't/won't support your own child. Do you like to kick puppies in your spare time?

There are several words that describe you perfectly but all of them are a violation of the T&C.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You are not being punished. It actually sounds like the child will be punished by having you as his/her father. Start saving up so you can fulfill your financial obligations, and I will pray the girl finds a wonderful man to marry and become a loving father to this child.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You are right... This comes down to common sense; which you lacked the night of the issue.
BUT!

You DO have a choice despite what all these other people say.
BUT!
You missed that window of opportunity.

Now, the only thing to do is let the process run its course and prepare yourself.
This means asking for a DNA test (this can be done before birth).
If the woman in question denies this request, it is a revealing tell that this child may not be yours.
You can go to court and have the DNA test court ordered (which she cannot refuse).
However, the DNA test can be postponed until after birth.

You say you are well off in terms of finance but you are not in the correct mind set for raising a child.
Perhaps...
But the challenges presented to us in life are generally given to us when we need the most.
This is not some God bother religious speak to try and ease you. I don't believe in fictional entities.

I have found through life experience that most times, these "curve balls", aren't always bad as they appear to be.
Sometimes quite the opposite.
You may find that this woman may offer you something that you lack personally (not physically, IE a child).

I so very much dislike the term "be a man" in regards to these situations because at every single turn that the phrase is thrown; you can be almost damn certain it is a woman throwing it or a "man" that has no critical thinking capacity.

I get where you are coming from and I can understand your mindset.

What these other people need to understand is "being a man" doesn't just mean lay down and die and do what the woman says.
I know it is the woman that carries the child and I know she is the one that must bear all the mental, physical and spiritual stresses that come with it.
But you all need to know that it is a biological reaction that is taking place in the woman's body.
A biological process that needs two components to work.
Sperm and Ovum.
Sperm is provided by the MALE of the species.
Ovum is provided by the FEMALE of the species.

IT WAS NOT HIS ACTIONS ALONE THAT CREATED THIS OUTCOME.

She is just as much responsible as he.

All this BS about how she has the final say because it is HER body may be true in our current politically correct over governed environment.
But if she has the final say in taking the child to term, then she has to be okay to not receive any support from the man who CHOOSES NOT to.

Yes argue away that it is an easy cop out for the man...
Argue typical argument from a male's point of view... go right ahead.

But you can't have the chicken without the egg and you certainly can't get a child without Sperm and Ovum.

The final point in this man's story is whether or not he now chooses to be apart of this child's life (if it is his, pending a DNA test).

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Carreau
Hopefully this website will be around long enough for your offspring to read your thread and know what a douche their father is. And then the two of you will have something in common, you both will not want each other around.

Had to LOL

Star for you

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

What I would suggest you do is find a very good family lawyer and start on a plan that will incorporate this woman into your life.
Not only that you have a say in how the child is raised, but to also make sure your "investment" isn't wasted and that the woman also provides her share of support for the child.

1st things 1st, When I asked her if she was in a financial position to look after the child she seemed to think so, at that stage of the convo things were still OK and I was willing to contribute financially. I even offered to give the child 10% of my business which we would have gone halves in, she seemed amenable to that till I mentioned the buyback clause if the kid turned out not to be mine, thats when things got a bit nasty.

I refused any part of its upbringing precisely because I have no say in it, where I am the kids a Muslim at birth, I dont want my children to be indoctrinated into anything let alone a religion.
When it was obvious I was unable to have any say in its upbringing I pulled the plug, if she wants to make all the decisions then she can have all the responsibility.
You dont get to have it both ways, and I dont care about laws that say otherwise!!!!

I even initially offered to have her flown to Australia to have the kid so it wouldnt be tarnished with any religious brushes, didnt fly with her so here we are

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
why not pay money for your child
not having anything to do with it so it can have a happy life
dont disrespect the women ur old enough to know contraception does fails and when it happens you dont force the mother into anything

by way if you dont care about women then let her keep her decision im sure the woman will be fine with out ur negativity

and by way the twins was a accident with my fiancee one nightstand knew eachother years before he wanted abortion asked me i said no he wasnt happy for 2 weeks then became happy then miscarrige happened so i know what things happen been with him for 3 years now known him for 8

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

kezzy24

i got 20 mates all had abortions they regretted it because they realized their life would have been better with them and my misscarige was rare due to it being a hamerage as well as low postion misscarige i only have a 5% of kids i got one though a miracle it nearly killed me hence im so angry at your reasoning

They dont "Realise" anything, they "Think" something.

I totally understand your emotional response to this topic which is the main reason Im not offended by your insults

If Im childish or some sort of monster then so are 90% of the other men who have found themselves in my situation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join