It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: Ohio Recount Likely, Funds Raised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Libertarian and Green Party candidates have apparently raised enough money through contributions to file for a recount in Ohio. The certification of the recount would made by December 3. Badnarik and Cobb are demanding that Ohio Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell recuse himself from the recount process.

www.worldnetdaily.com
Two third-party presidential candidates say they've raised enough money to file for an official recount of the vote in Ohio, which President Bush won on Nov. 2 and where some observers claim there were irregularities and fraud in the election.

Green Party candidate David Cobb announced today that the $113,600 needed to file for a recount had been raised, "with the vast majority in the $10-$50 range," said his media director, Blair Bobier. The fund-raising effort began on Thursday.

"Thanks to the thousands of people who have contributed to this effort, we can say with certainty that there will be a recount in Ohio," Cobb said in a statement.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well, considering that neither Badnarik or Cobb has any chance, you've got to give them credit for working together to raise the funds for forcing a recount due to all the glitches that were reported. This can only help in our ultimate goal of securing truely fair, well documented elections and insuring that every single vote is counted correctly.

Related News Links:
www.gp.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
VOTE: Growing Concerns over Election Fraud in the U.S. Presidential Election in Ohio
Cuyahoga County, Ohio absentee ballot misleading voters

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Noble cause, but this wont matter. It will be another 4 years of suspicions and groups threatening to impeach, etc., and nothing will get done and nothing will matter.
THE MAN has the power 4 more years. Nothing or no one is going to pull his presidential rug from under him now.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, maybe not, but I am still very interested in what happens with the $7 billion suit against the administration being brought by Stanley Hilton. No doubt that will do a whole lot more than just pull out the carpet.

more info on this here:
www.suetheterrorists.net...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was reading somewhere that in Madison County, OH, Badnarik's and Peroutka's (Constitution Party) names were blacked out on the ballots.

I voted for Peroutka...they weren't blacked out where I live.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, maybe not, but I am still very interested in what happens with the $7 billion suit against the administration being brought by Stanley Hilton. No doubt that will do a whole lot more than just pull out the carpet.

more info on this here:

Well, i hope so. I'm on your side.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

[
more info on this here:

Excellent link TrueAmerican - thanks!

and
for the boys. Hmmm. Wonder if that will shame the Dems into doing something?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well rumour has it that Kerry was going to get to keep the $45 million or so they had set aside for lawsuits and such. If that is true, then I highly doubt it.

new topics

top topics

join