It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Kennedy stole JFK's brain after assassination ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyeddie68

if anyone had JFK's brain stolen(and hide any other evidence) it was the man who had more motive and means than anyone else at that point in time.Anyone care to venture a guess as to who that person was?

Uhh... all of them.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

It gives the appearance of nearly fluid movement from before the limo passes behind the sign to the point of the head shot and then the car speeds up.

Not to differ with you, I am observant. I trust what my eyes see. That car slowed and slowed, before the fatal head shot... then took off. Mr. Greer, the driver even turned to look at kennedy Instead of speeding away.

So he knew something was up. Or helped it along. Either way he delayed juuust long enough... after two shots had already been fired!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I remember hearing something not that long after the assassination that the brain may have been removed at the point on the flight home when Johnson was being sworn in; it was apparently the only time Jackie left the body alone. Just the fact that the xrays and autopsy description don't match hours apart shows that a coverup was in effect immediately. Of course, don't forget the magic unblemished bullet. I'm of the view after all these years and almost as much reading on this topic as on 9-11, that Oswald was a patsy and was framed with quite of bit of planning and forethought. It was a CIA contact who got him the job at the Texas SBD.

If you haven't yet read it, the memoir that Johnson's mistress wrote years later about how Johnson told her the night before the assassination, 'that bastard will never bother me again' or something to the effect is interesting.

And, there's the murder of Kennedy's mistress, a woman who was a secretary in the White House, forget her name but she was some kind of debutante.

This is another book that just came out; lots of free reading on Amazon:Not In Your Lifetime

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It looks to me like there is a frame missing on the Zapruder Film when the limo goes behind the sign. Something happens there, not sure what. I don't think the car came to a stop, but it definitely slowed down.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Agreed on both points.

Heres a pretty clear look at both the drivers and the car movement (slowing). This is a simultaneous play of video and dictaphone recording of the open mike on the motorcycle. The addition of 4 shots (?) is evident in the first half. In the second half,we can see the two secret service men in the front of the car look back and then turn forward after the shot.

Then focus on the car in the same sequence. It nearly stops like you said.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

crazyeddie68

Good video Cornshucker.I have always been puzzled by the officer in the video saying they found a 7.65 mauser in the snipers nest.Did they find 2 rifles,the carcano AND a mauser?

Sorry to be off topic op but that has always bugged me.

Actually, it isn't off-topic... I haven't mentioned them because I'm not completely sure of TOS violations. Do a YT search on "Evidence Of Revision" and you'll find a series of vids done by a man that worked with audio during the JFK administration that realized after the assassination it might be a good time to use his contacts to grab vids while still possible. He put together a five DVD set, but there is so much proprietary video that he could never get permission from everyone involved and market it. In fact, you can find all five on YT if you search with patience. Some are more viewable than others. They have a B&W shot from the SBD while the Mauser is being held where a red outline is drawn to show another rifle laying on the floor that would have been easily missed without highlighting...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Another great vid - thanks for posting it.

Best audio of I've ever heard of the 4 shots. And there were very clearly 4 shots.

Car definitely does slow for the kill shot, but hard to determine if that is "actual speed" or the film being slowed down. Need to review it further and I'm no film expert.

Also, did you hear the 2 shots spaced so closely together at the time of the fatal headshot? No way someone could have gotten those 2 shots off from a bolt-action rifle even if they weren't trying to hit anything.

On a final note - apologies to the OP for straying off-topic but the info presented by the members is terrific and compelling even though it covers areas tangential to the RFK/brain angle...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What I find amazing is that LBJ's undisputed mistress and mother of a son (Madeline Brown) was introduced to Jack Ruby by Johnson's lawyer Jeromne Reidsdale(sp?) as they were leaving a Neiman Marcus in 1952!!

Consider the fact that Allen Dullis(sp?), who Kennedy had fired in disgrace, was appointed to the Warren Commission.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Nothing is 'off topic' when it comes to JFK !!

Keep going .....

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Riffrafter
reply to post by intrptr

-- snip --
On a final note - apologies to the OP for straying off-topic but the info presented by the members is terrific and compelling even though it covers areas tangential to the RFK/brain angle...

Of course I could be mistaken, but, imo, the two are so intimately connected that I'm of the opinion there is no way to separate the two. The moment his brother was successfully taken out, RFK's days were numbered.

As someone who lived through that period, I consider people like the author of the new book utterly disrespectful and opportunistic with a topic our country has never had the chance to recover from. Regardless of politics, I never ever want to see it happen again in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

A lot more was discovered missing when these items were transferred to Robert Kennedy. There were witnesses and the affair was documented.

Bahmer, Reis, Rhoads, Kahn, and Brewster then removed
all the material from the footlocker and inspected it.
---
Upon inspection, the officials realized that the
footlocker did not contain any of the material listed under item
No. 9 of the inventory. This material included:

1 plastic box, 9 by 6 1/2 by 1 inches, paraffin blocks of
tissue sections.
1 plastic box containing paraffin blocks of tissue sections
plus 35 slides.
A third box containing 84 slides.
1 stainless steel container, 7 by 8 inches in diameter,
containing gross material.
3 wooden boxes, each 7 by 3 1/2 by 1 1/4 inches, containing
58 slides of blood smears taken at various times
during President Kennedy's lifetime.

link

Gotta wonder what all that other medical evidence was about... tissue samples? Over a hundred slides? These would have been catalogued by technicians in a report with the reasons why each sample was preserved.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

xuenchen
With the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination quickly approaching, it seems another theory about where JFK's brain went is here.

JFK's brother Robert Kennedy may have taken it to keep private medical information from becoming public.

But perhaps a bigger reason was to seal any facts about where bullets may have come from.

Hmmm.

The brother of John F. Kennedy may have stolen the late president's brain from the National Archives, a new book claims.

“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing -- President Kennedy’s brain,” James Swanson writes in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” the New York Post reported.

According to Swanson, During John F. Kennedy's autopsy, the brain was placed in a container and temporarily stored in a Secret Service file cabinet before being put in a footlocker with other medical evidence in the National Archives.

JFK Brain Theory

Another article;

It’s Brain-gate!

John F. Kennedy’s noodle didn’t get buried with him on Nov. 25, 1963, at Arlington National Cemetery — and his own brother might have been behind the theft, a new book claims.
Modal Trigger

Robert KennedyPhoto: AP

“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing — President Kennedy’s brain,” writes James Swanson in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” which comes out Nov. 12, just a few weeks before the 50th anniversary of JFK’s death.

During JFK’s autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, the brain was placed in a stainless-steel container with a screw-top lid.

RFK may have swiped JFK’s missing brain

Wow! I have been on ATS for the past four years or so. This has to be the biggest load of bovine scatology I've heard concerning this.
President Kennedy was the last true leader we had. Hence his demisise and his brother (Robert) and then his son.
Are you on drugs son?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hey, you know the idea that RFK stole his brothers brain is bunk. Look, all the "best" outlets are picking up on it. Fox, NY Post, Telegraph, Daily Beast and the dun dun dun, Daily Mail. Fox was three hours ago at the time of this post. Maybe they read ATS, lol. Yaaa Team!

Various mainstream media propaganda

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by xuenchen

A lot more was discovered missing when these items were transferred to Robert Kennedy. There were witnesses and the affair was documented.

Bahmer, Reis, Rhoads, Kahn, and Brewster then removed
all the material from the footlocker and inspected it.
--- snip ---

link

Gotta wonder what all that other medical evidence was about... tissue samples? Over a hundred slides? These would have been catalogued by technicians in a report with the reasons why each sample was preserved.

Thanks for the link!! In a hurry at the moment, but I bookmarked it. Lots of good reading there. I'll check back in later.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Good catch!

I think it's great that the MSM is talking about this as time, tools and technology may have brought things to a point where revisiting the JFK assassination actually brings about some new results and maybe even some incontrovertible truth about what really happened.

Lord knows the American people have waited/suffered long enough. And the truth is out there...

Oh, and of course the MSM reads ATS - doesn't everyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Lord knows the American people have waited/suffered long enough. And the truth is out there...

Oh, and of course the MSM reads ATS - doesn't everyone?

Nah, we're fringe conspiracy "theorists".

The truth will out, though. Unlike one way mainstream communication of the past, theres this two way thing now called the internet. The mainstream dam of silence is failing.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

. "Thread drift"?? Cmon mods? That was friggin funny!!! After JFK 's brain we will be discussing various presidential body parts..... thereby the Bill Clinton penis joke, but you totally screwed up my delivery. But. Back to the thread...yeh, hmm, I can't believe they didn't keep the thing refrigerated?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The truth will out, though.

Wouldn't it be pretty to think so?

Maybe from your keyboard to God's ears...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Robert Kennedy stole JFK's brain after assassination ?

Bizarre question leads to more bizarre questions!

Can somebody please post the chronology of the possession of JFK's brain matter? Where does RFK fit in and what are his motives?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

crazyeddie68

Good video Cornshucker.I have always been puzzled by the officer in the video saying they found a 7.65 mauser in the snipers nest.Did they find 2 rifles,the carcano AND a mauser?

Sorry to be off topic op but that has always bugged me.

I should have been clear about a carcano appearing. There is no explanation that I know of for the shot in Evidence of Revision, disk one, to explanation the weapon on the floor. It isn't acknowledged and there is no way to know if it is a carcano. Also, bear in mind that the only bullet ever recovered is the "magic" bullet found at Parkland.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join