It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Demonic Attacks Hits News!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

SpaDe_
Zombies are real? So what type are they: World War Z, Resident Evil, Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, or Zombieland? Better get some more supplies and ammo just in case I suppose.

Do you believe in Demons. Flesh eaters. It's available in the Bible. let me know if you want the source.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons.America has been a longtime global offender, developing and using them for decades to surveille, harass, intimidate, manipulate, torture, and kill. They can also read minds and turn people into zombies. Why? To achieve total unchallengeable control.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

jasmine23
Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons.America has been a longtime global offender, developing and using them for decades to surveille, harass, intimidate, manipulate, torture, and kill. They can also read minds and turn people into zombies. Why? To achieve total unchallengeable control.

You do have a valid point. I understand that our government has really botched up their scientific experiments regarding science, electromagnetic, holes in our ozone, dead birds, trees, bees, moose, fish; but the idea of them using humans is so alarming. My only thought on that would be people, either incarcerated for life or in insane asylums. I believe that they are only permitted to use cadavers for these type experiments. It’s a rude awakening at the thought of using living souls to try their dirty work. I think that alone is worthy of its own thread. You should add one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8b2f437c606.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

jasmine23

You do have a valid point. I understand that our government has really botched up their scientific experiments regarding science, electromagnetic, holes in our ozone, dead birds, trees, bees, moose, fish; but the idea of them using humans is so alarming. My only thought on that would be people, either incarcerated for life or in insane asylums. I believe that they are only permitted to use cadavers for these type experiments. It’s a rude awakening at the thought of using living souls to try their dirty work. I think that alone is worthy of its own thread. You should add one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8b2f437c606.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

My only problem is that using cadavers would not be a good source in mind control because the brain is already dead, you need a live human to actually see the affects,Novel brain monitoring technique could lead to ‘mind-reading’ devices.Utilizing a series of electrodes attached to portions of a patient’s brain, researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine were able to eavesdrop on a person’s brain activity as he or she performed normal, daily functions – a process they termed “intracranial recording.”

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Miami Zombie. Rudy Eugene was proven by the medical reports to show he had no flesh in his mouth, throat or stomach. And he had no drugs in his system. A cop showed up on scene and shot a necked guy killing a man. So would that be a case of police shooting unarmed naked man or a cop shot a zombie?

Bath salts I think is BS. I know the new crocadil drug is BS. Crocadil is methadone. yes the drug they use to treat heroin and Oxycontin drug addicts. They have turned it into a out patient program and the same companies are buying empty houses in your neighborhoods and turning them into half way houses for these out patient drug addicts to shoot up with methadone in unclean environments and causing them to get Gangrene. Crocodile skin = gangrene.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

JBA2848
Bath salts I think is BS. I know the new crocadil drug is BS. Crocadil is methadone. yes the drug they use to treat heroin and Oxycontin drug addicts.

"Krokodil: The drug, officially known as Desomorphine, is a concoction made by cooking codeine with other ingredients, including iodine and red phosphorous — the stuff match strike pads are made of. It can also include noxious additives like paint thinner, gasoline, lighter fluid, and hydrochloric acid."

By all means if someone wants to be dumb and shoot that mixture of just good old methadone into their body have it then again you said it's BS so that has to make it so vs the multiple sources that list those ingredients above.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

jasmine23

My only problem is that using cadavers would not be a good source in mind control because the brain is already dead, you need a live human to actually see the affects,Novel brain monitoring technique could lead to ‘mind-reading’ devices.Utilizing a series of electrodes attached to portions of a patient’s brain, researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine were able to eavesdrop on a person’s brain activity as he or she performed normal, daily functions – a process they termed “intracranial recording.”

Science is evolving quickly! They must have paid test subjects. Most of the valuable things are probably not recorded since they are in our subconscience, or other locations in the brain. I'm aware of sleep studies of brain waves but not walking live subjects; nor walking dead. It's interesting though!
I'm interested in learning more on that subject.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Argue with the patent office then.

There the one giving patents to some thing created with flares in a bath tub.

Desomorphine - Compound Summary (CID 5362456)
Also known as: Permonid, Dihydrodeoxymorphine, Desomorfin [Czech], Dihydrodesoxymorphine-D, Desomorfina [INN-Spanish], Desomorphinum [INN-Latin]
Molecular Formula: C17H21NO2 Molecular Weight: 271.35414 InChIKey: LNNWVNGFPYWNQE-GMIGKAJZSA-N

EP1003494
3-21-2007
(d)-METHADONE, A NONOPIOID ANALGESIC
EP1023896
1-3-2007
Opioid formulations for treating pain
EP1041987
4-19-2006
PHARMACEUTICAL ORAL DOSAGE FORM COMPRISING A COMBINATION OF AN OPIOID AGONIST AND NALTREXONE
EP1021204
12-28-2005
BIOADHESIVE COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TOPICAL ADMINISTRATION OF ACTIVE AGENTS
EP1059916
11-2-2005
EXTENDED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM
EP0785775
1-7-2004
MELT-EXTRUDED ORALLY ADMINISTRABLE OPIOID FORMULATIONS
EP0737066
4-2-2003
TRANSDERMAL DEVICE CONTAINING POLYVINYLPYRROLIDONE AS SOLUBILITY ENHANCER
EP0914097
1-16-2002
COMPOSITION AND DOSAGE FORM COMPRISING OPIOID ANTAGONIST
EP0608893
12-12-2001
Compositions for inhibiting the development of tolerance to and/or dependence on an additive substance
US6159501
12-12-2000
Modified release multiple-units dosage composition for release of opioid compounds
edit on 20-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

We all know that the military is not all the good guys, they have done testing on human subjects for a long time what better way to test radiation affects but on a live test subject which has been done,drugs were also used '___' for one on live subjects.Several good books were then written on the subject of the CIA program known as MK-ULTRA. Officially spanning ten years from 1952-62, MK-ULTRA involved the use of '___' on unwitting military and civilian subjects in the United States. '___' and more powerful compounds were given under duress as brainwashing and truth serum drugs. The program’s aim was to find drugs which would irresistibly bring out deep confessions or wipe a subject’s mind clean and program him or her as “a robot agent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join