It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Demonic Attacks Hits News!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I'm going to have to review the T&C again, it seems like there are some things like that (as in somewhat nasty videos, and also me having to mention bath salts to explain their relation to the zombie thing) that are even being covered in the M.S.M. -

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Actually I watched a show about doomsday preppers and they had a show on Zombie’s. I thought “You’ve got to be kidding” I do watch a few Zombie shows now and then. It does seem to be occurring more frequently though. The attacks.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

sweeper84
reply to post by sweeper84

damn I don't know why when I post a youtube url it never works...

Only use the part of the link after the = sign.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
5 real diseases that could make you act just like a real zombie

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

there are 2 = signs, I copy from the first or the second?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

ok it worked thanks a lot!!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Usually the second = sign is what you want.

This...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBF0YllXKEk
becomes this...
tBF0YllXKEk

edit on 10/20/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   

darkbake

I'm going to have to review the T&C again, it seems like there are some things like that (as in somewhat nasty videos, and also me having to mention bath salts to explain their relation to the zombie thing) that are even being covered in the M.S.M. -

Yes we arent allowed to talk about drugs on here but my bath salt only goes in the bathtub. Ingesting it can cause death! No one should try it. DOA!!!!!

link   
reply to post by opethPA

Well there are ample conditions/states produced by various things - that exhibit a "zombie-like" state. Including medications currently used in pharmacology. Just one look at the practices and treatment of patients in the sanitoriums at the turn of the century! Lots of human experimentation going on in those days to. A labotomized person - is often - zombie like. Ancient Egyptian physicians were believed do do similar type of exploring similar experiments in surgical experimentation.

The only zombies that wake are the ones we make. I certainly believe science run amok could have detrimental effects on a society.

I hear America is mentally unstable, and a need for chemical labotomizing is in order!

That erupt into a rabid, T-Virus - take your pic - sorta way. I believe it was the goddess Ashatar who threatened another god with a zombie army. The concept, idea, fear of it - has always been with us. Fun stuff. There are also the voudon and stories of the zombies brought about by brujah. Also, it is said many said plague victims would walk about like zombies.

S&F Op.

CdT
edit on 20-10-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: auto correct was wrong

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I heard there were Zombie problems in Brussles and thank you!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/122f3b6ddddf.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

You are thinking of the "hollywood" zombies, which George Romero based on actual military experiments back in the 50's and 60's. In a short story he wrote, which became Return of the Living Dead, he references a chemical compound created by the military that when unleashed creates the zombie hordes.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
I hear America is mentally unstable, and a need for chemical labotomizing is in order!

That's pretty much a fallacy because where you have people you have the possibility of crazy.
Anyone in any country that thinks they are beyond reproach on stability is living in a fantasy world..a fantasy world populated by zombies.. =)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by opethPA

You are thinking of the "hollywood" zombies, which George Romero based on actual military experiments back in the 50's and 60's. In a short story he wrote, which became Return of the Living Dead, he references a chemical compound created by the military that when unleashed creates the zombie hordes.

I am not because whats to say the Romero version of zombie is the right version over say the Danny Boyle version or a voodoo type zombie from The Serpent and the Rainbow..

If you want to believe in zombies, great..whatever gets you through the day but the examples the OP listed were sad, pathetic high or drunk people doing inebriated things..

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's kismet!
Drugs, Inc: San Francisco Meth Zombies is on tonight.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

No the fallacy is thinking that, a suppressed country, and a growing financial nightmare is not going to have psychological effects on the populace it is hitting hardest and affecting most.

I understand those who see a financial gain to fill a need and create revenue through services is a juicy bone to contemplate. But society doesn't need pills thrown at it. People need jobs, security, and growth.

I understand the temptation involved at the political and beuracratic level - and I understand the stakes they have in their careers and portfolio - but....

I fear the zombie apocalypse from science run amok creating all sort of pills, bio-weapons, geo, sprays in the air...

To my mind, a zombie apaloypse it not outside any realms of possibility. The probabilities debatable...

CdT

edit on 20-10-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It´s shocking to see what drugs can do to people. Now there is this drug called Krokodil which is Russian origin and very deadly. It eats addicts flesh from inside and is estimated to kill within two years when starting to use this drug.

Next youtube video is GRAPHIC, so you are warned

Youtube
edit on 20-10-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

And wouldn't ya know it, Mythbusters just did a zombie episode.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

sweeper84

there's now drugs that can do similar effect!

edit on 20-10-2013 by sweeper84 because: (no reason given)

You are correct! Drugs do have these same effects. I happen to have a Shaman in the Family who was first an ordained minister with TWO doctorate degrees! The spirits come through with some sort of strange drugs. He was recently asked to fly back and cure his sister of Cancer. Not to bash the Shamanic Community but seriously! You cant heal people while in another mind-set of drugs. I'm not sure what is used.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So you mean the US military made actual zombies back in the 1950s and the 1960s from a chemical compound?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

In the undead sense? Probably not.
In the sense of making a person highly resistant to pain and fear, with the added side affects being madness and reducing them to a more savage state of mind then yes.
BZ

Central nervous system mediated perceptual disturbances in BZ poisoning include both illusions (misidentification of real objects) and hallucinations (the perception of objects or attributes that have no objective reality). Hallucinations resulting from anticholinergics such as BZ tend to be realistic, distinct, easily identifiable (often commonly encountered objects or persons), panoramic, and difficult to distinguish from reality. They also have the tendency to decrease in size during the course of the intoxication. This is in contrast to the typically vague, ineffable, and transcendent-appearing hallucinations induced by psychedelics such as '___'.
Another prominent CNS finding in BZ poisoning is behavioral lability, with patients swinging back and forth between quiet confusion and self-absorption in hallucinations, to frank combativeness. Moreover, as other symptoms begin to resolve, intermittent paranoia may be seen. Automatic behaviors common during resolution include the crawling or climbing motions called "progresso obstinato" in old descriptions of dementia.
BZ produces effects not just in individuals, but also in groups. Sharing of illusions and hallucinations (folie à deux, folie en famille, and "mass hysteria") is exemplified by two BZ-intoxicated individuals who would take turns smoking an imaginary cigarette clearly visible to both of them but to no one else.[17] [Clarification] When one observed subject mumbled, "Gotta cigarette?" His delirious companion held out an invisible pack, he followed with, "S'okay, don't wanna take your last one." In another test it was reported two victims of BZ played tennis with imaginary rackets.[18]

Weaponized as shown here.
Buzz Bomb'

Now, keep in mind that this was all made back in the 60's during the height of the Cold War. So there is a good chance Russia had this too, which i reference now because of Russia's involvement in selling chemical weapons to Saddam. It is said that he had this weapon, from one source or another, and so did Syria.

All of this, of course, isn't helped by the very recent advances in Bio Chemistry which has helped in every nations attempt to weaponize drugs.
Psychochemical Weapons
When Drugs become Weapons
Drugs as Weapons
SSRN

The contemporary growing investment in non-lethal weapons technology and the rapid advance in science and technology pose significant challenges to the object and purpose of the disarmament system based on the conventions on chemical and biological weapons. The paper discusses whether the present revolution in the life sciences might lead States to skirt the so-called General Purpose Criterion included in both the conventions, which assures a comprehensive approach towards biochemical disarmament. The issue of the use of riot control agents and incapacitants arises in this context. It is important to stress that they belong to different classes of agents: while the former are designed to produce local sensory irritant effects, the latter target the human nervous system and other physiological systems. The paper finally addresses the complex problem of the non-prohibited purposes under the CWC, by dealing with the following two questions: whether it is permissible to use riot control agents in a time of armed conflict and whether other chemical agents, apart from riot control agents, can be lawfully used for law enforcement. The analysis conducted here confirms the continuing relevance of legal interpretation in solving the ambiguities of the current non-proliferation debate: the conclusion is that incapacitating agents do not satisfy the qualitative and quantitative requirements for the purpose of ‘law enforcement’.

There is more out there and i can post if needed.

Now imagine the implications of all this. Imagine a weapon that causes the people targeted by it to turn against each other in savage fashion. With their rational minds quieted, their bodies numbed, forced to endure powerful hallucinations and possessed by an overwhelming thirst it isn't hard to make the connection to what hollywood has defined as a "zombie." Which is really the best part of it all, because the moment you say the word people instantly think of the walking dead when in reality they are very much alive and only affected over the short term.

Think of the potential terrorists applications, or if you are that sort, think of the possible false flag implications from a drug/weapon like this. Instant fear, short term effects, easily buried with mis information, recreational drug use nightmares and good, old fashioned madness.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

SpaDe_
Zombies are real? So what type are they: World War Z, Resident Evil, Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, or Zombieland? Better get some more supplies and ammo just in case I suppose.

God thew out 1/3 of the Angels with Satan. They follow a pattern that explains them Biblically. They are actually called Demons. I'll find another source. The same ones cast out are still here. They are mentioned in Luke and others. I will check more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join