It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I feel sorry for people who are forced by the organ rackets to give up their precious body parts. No matter how much we all claim to have become civilized, its still a dog eat dog world like the neanderthal times. Maybe they were more caring, who knows.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

EllaMarina
I hope I'm correct in assuming that those who claim that 'any parent would do the same for their kids' are only referring to merely accepting an organ that happened to be obtained by shady means, rather than condoning the actual murders.

That's what I originally meant, yes. I probably should have clarified that in my other posts. If the person was still alive I wouldn't give the thumbs up to have them killed, but if the person was already killed and disassembled I wouldn't refuse the organs. If it already happened, it happened. Somebody else would have bought the organs anyways.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

vind21

Thousands of people, make this choice, everyday. Not necessarily under the same circumstances, but there are adults killing other people's children to save the lives of their own, on nearly every continent on the planet. It's really not such a large jump to make.

Thousands? I think that's a bit of a stretch. On every continent too? I have my doubts but if you have some source for that we can take a look.

I think it is immoral to a degree, but I also question the morality of someone unwilling to kill to protect their own family, however, I would argue that on entirly different grounds. Preferably one that doesn't involve turning children into portable organ containers.

There is killing to protect your family which is self defense. Murder is a completely different thing. I can't think of any reason for justifying that, even if you had sick or dying children in need of organs, blood, whatever.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Xaphan

DaRAGE
As if you wouldn't do it to save your own child!

Agreed. Anybody who says they wouldn't is either a liar or has too many morals. Yes, there is such a thing as having too many morals. Hell, I'd even do it to save an immediate family member.

Like it or not our species evolved to look out for family members first, not strangers. Sometimes nasty and unethical things have to be done to help those we love.

Shocking.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

See my post above Bassago's post. I clarified what I really meant.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Basic supply and demand principle applies there. If you accepted the organs through nefarious means it would only instigate further atrocious murders. You would be just as culpable as those who did the killing.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

ATS4dummies
Attention please, just inspect the evidence of criminal prosecutions: JEWISH RABBIS ARE AT THE HEART OF THIS WORLDWIDE!!! No, this is not an anti-Semitic rant.

Look up the stories and see and hear the evidence for yourself. I understand it is uncomfortable. Put your emotions on a shelf for a moment and just face the evidence. Here it is:

GOOGLE "Rabbi Organ Trafficking" --> hundreds of stories of Rabbis being prosecuted for organ trafficking!

www.google.com...

And here's why: They consider themselves "God's chosen people" and justify treating non-Jews as cattle. Don't take my word for it... Listen to THIS RABBI explain it for you. They really believe this!

Interview with a Rabbi Abe Finkelstein:
jesus i have just been reading about this HUMAN MEAT IN MACDONALDS bumping for later

youtube human meat in mcdonalds aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
edit on 1-3-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Just when you think the human race cannot get any sicker......

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If they would hurry up and perfect cloning we could do this on an industrial scale and turn it into a booming trade to help replace the hole we will see when fossils fuel get replaced.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Bassago
That's why I don't "check the box" to be a donor. Some of those doctors... geez.

I believe if you are selfish enough to let good organs rot in the ground when you die you shouldn't be able to receive organs of you ever needed them. Pointing out the extreme anomalies and using that as an excuse not to donate is just dumb.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

What if I need them in the Afterlife, what then exactly?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I believe if you are selfish enough to let good organs rot in the ground when you die you shouldn't be able to receive organs of you ever needed them. Pointing out the extreme anomalies and using that as an excuse not to donate is just dumb.

Selfish? Now there's a judgmental statement when you have no idea of the context. I will neither willingly allow my organs to be harvested and certainly will not allow another persons body parts to be grafted onto my own.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Bellor

Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I am curious as to how they know for sure she was brought to the UK for harvesting.

Did the doctors confess to being ready to perform the procedure?
Did the criminals admit to bringing her into the UK for that purpose?

OR

Did the WHO claim that was the purpose?
Did the girls relatives claim that was the purpose?

As horrific as this type of situation is, it makes for a very solid reason for asylum doesn't it?

Just something to think about.
edit on 22-3-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

GetHyped

Bellor

Are you serious?

Who you are to say otherwise is your own problem, not mine.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join