It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Grimpachi
reply to post by Bisman

Oh it happens over here as well. I think it is mostly taken across the border to Mexico because those with cash can get away with more there. You don't really think all the missing person cases are from runaways do you.

There are hundreds of thousands of children missing in the world. How much too you want to bet the very rich are not only using some to harvest, but now the discovery that their blood can promote youth some are probably being held and bled until too old then killed so they can't ever tell. there are truly monsters on this earth!

The antiaging power of blood might not be just the stuff of vampire stories. According to new research from Harvard University, an unspecified factor in the blood of young mice can reverse signs of aging in the circulatory system of older ones.

www.technologyreview.com...

Young blood can reverse some effects of ageing, study finds

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 21-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Bassago

boymonkey74
Everyone should be an organ donor and this type of stuff would never happen.
Donate people!! (see sig for more)

Yeah, looked what happened to this girl.

Patient Wakes Up as Doctors Get Ready to Remove Organs

Caroline Burns woke up in a hospital as doctors were about to remove her organs and donate them to patients on the transplant waiting list.

That's why I don't "check the box" to be a donor. Some of those doctors... geez.

Unfortunately the hospital that gets the organs from a lic. donor make money on the transaction, here lies the problem there is money to be made and big money so how can you trust them not to yank the organs of someone who could have been saved.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

stumason
reply to post by Bassago

In the UK, we actually have some of the more progressive Stem Cell research laws and guidelines and allow it - unlike in the US were your religious nutters have far too much say.

Stem Cell Research UK

I think some people worry about abortion mills that make huge profit for stem cells.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Char-Lee

Unfortunately the hospital that gets the organs from a lic. donor make money on the transaction, here lies the problem there is money to be made and big money so how can you trust them not to yank the organs of someone who could have been saved.

Exactly! These ghouls were in such a hurry it was unbelievable. I'm amazed the last words the poor girl heard weren't "Quick, she's awake. More anesthesia!"

There are hundreds of thousands of children missing in the world. How much too you want to bet the very rich are not only using some to harvest, but now the discovery that their blood can promote youth some are probably being held and bled until too old then killed so they can't ever tell. there are truly monsters on this earth!

That is an absolutely terrifying thought. Draining and using the blood of children just on the chance to be younger. I'd rather take my chances with zombies than these pseudo vampires.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Good catch. : up :

And fyi - "blood treatments" from the young have been used by the rich since the 1700's at least. The holy grail on this one has to do with isolating the responsible 'factor.' The report from the Harvard research says the factor is "unspecified" but I suspect it was identified long ago and just making it into the mainstream to work out the glitches on larger samples of human guinea pigs. Gene therapy, telomere therapies and stem cell therapy are also holy grails that failed to deliver, thus requiring larger populations for human experimentation. It's a lovely world we live in. And what I find most amusing is that the fools who defend this stuff also defend notions of "genetic superiority" and "natural selection." Go figure.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

imasheep
How easy it is to be an armchair quarterback....condemning those that have had to make a monumental decision that none of you will likely never have to make.

If I were in the position of needing an organ for myself or my child, I would take any opportunity to get that organ and I wouldn't lose a night of sleep over it. That isn't harsh, its survival. So some kid living in a mud hut, not contributing anything to society, gets taken and her organs harvested. So what!? This is somehow the Red Line in the sand for you?

I would NEVER let my child suffer and die if there was anything I could do to stop it....anything up to and including the murder of someone that statistics show will die of Malaria or Dysintary (sp) before they're even an adult.

How nice that all of you are martyrs!! I just thank God you aren't MY parents and I'm suffering from some organ disease.

Not claiming the girl deserved this, but in a her or me situation, she loses every time.

In my Opinion you are notasheep you are a monster.
YOU ARE NOT claiming the child deserved this? I have No Words, my heart feels like I have been punched there as I read your words! I am stunned!

So you would murder a child because you have decided it less valuable than your own to save the life of yours. Would you hand select the loser. What if your child grows up to be a Ted bundy? You, people like you are reason this is happening.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by imasheep

...If I were in the position of needing an organ for myself or my child, I would take any opportunity to get that organ and I wouldn't lose a night of sleep over it. That isn't harsh, its survival. So some kid living in a mud hut, not contributing anything to society, gets taken and her organs harvested. So what!? ...

...Not claiming the girl deserved this, but in a her or me situation, she loses every time.

Psychopathy (or sociopathy) is a personality disorder characterised partly by enduring anti-social behavior, a diminished capacity for empathy or remorse, and poor behavioral controls.[1]

The 4th and 5th editions of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) have a diagnosis of Antisocial (Dissocial) Personality Disorder (ASPD), which states: "The essential feature of antisocial personality disorder is a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood. This pattern has also been referred to as psychopathy, sociopathy, or dyssocial personality disorder."

'Nuff said.

edit on 21/10/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

This thread was closed for someone just suggesting they post pictures of lost children this one murder has been condoned.

The simple fact that some deem it appropriate to post graphic photos of dead children is simply appalling. End of story and end of thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Char-Lee

DaRAGE
As if you wouldn't do it to save your own child!

The parents don't probably even know about it though. They have probably just gone to some back water medical people who said they have access to organs.

Though a 50% rise year on year is very troubling isn't it?
edit on 20-10-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

My God you would have another child killed for their organs to save yours? i can't even believe someone would think such a thing besides say it openly. You should give your own organs to your child. Yes someone elses child is as precious as my own!

It's happening everywhere:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by soficrow

This thread was closed for someone just suggesting they post pictures of lost children this one murder has been condoned.

The simple fact that some deem it appropriate to post graphic photos of dead children is simply appalling. End of story and end of thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So let's not be doing that here. Most posters have been logical and respectful of the subject matter. I said most, you can alert mods on any post you deem inappropriate and they might be removed.

reply to post by stormcell

Probably don't need the links with pics to that tragedy either. Most of us are aware of that story. I understand your point about it though. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Horrible, just horrible...

The fear, abuse and brutality any child victim of human trafficking, must suffer is absolutely unacceptable. Then to meet this demise is heartbreaking.

I can't believe some people on this thread are trying to justify it, sick!

I remember about a decade ago in the River Thames, they found a torso of a boy, believed to be from the African continent, the authorities named him Adam.

Adam, they think was trafficked and murdered in a ritualistic way, different circumstances to this case, because he was actually killed...

But does prove that there is a child trafficking route from Africa to the UK and has been for some time and what awaits the victims, is just appalling!
edit on 21-10-2013 by Chesterpudlian because: Themes...to Thames

edit on 21-10-2013 by Chesterpudlian because: ...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

DaRAGE
As if you wouldn't do it to save your own child!

edit on 20-10-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

Now we know you would.

P.S. get help

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I keep thinking that there is no way that I can hear anything more disturbing and upsetting and then I hear something more. This is humanity at their worst, wth happened to human beings to make them so sick?

Did I miss it somewhere in the article, is this specific child alive and okay? or did this news get out after the fact?

This is a problem that needs to be tackled right now, right away. What a horrible way to die, so sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is some bad stuff...makes you think if you're getting an organ transplant in another country like India or China, (and people go out of country all the time because organ transplants are so cheap in other countries and you don't have to wait on the "organ transplant list" for someone to die like in the US....)>>you might be getting a liver or kidney from someone that was killed for their organs. Damn...this is the stuff of horror/sci-fi movies..yeah death penalty...kill these SOB's that traffic in this type of discusting crap.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

I may be totally wrong here, but I thought that (in adults, anyways) bone marrow harvesting was done while the patient is conscious.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Probably don't need the links with pics to that tragedy either. Most of us are aware of that story. I understand your point about it though. Thanks.

There was no pictures, some just suggested pictures should be released.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

brandiwine14

Did I miss it somewhere in the article, is this specific child alive and okay? or did this news get out after the fact?

The girl, whose identity has been protected, was taken from Somalia and smuggled into the UK so that her organs could be removed and sold.

The story appears to have left that a bit murky. When I first read this story in the Telegraph I could have sworn the story indicated the child was intercepted by authorities. That doesn't seem to be the story now.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
where do you think ol dick cheney got his new heart?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

ShadeWolf
reply to post by Logos23

I may be totally wrong here, but I thought that (in adults, anyways) bone marrow harvesting was done while the patient is conscious.

In the UK adults are given an anesthetic when they donate stem cells taken from bone marrow ( which is when the needle retrieval is required), I don't see why it would have to be done without an anesthetic anywhere else?
Unless you are getting mixed up with peripheral blood stem cell collection which is a different method where you donate through a vein in your arm and it isn't particularly painful and don't require an anesthetic or overnight hospital stay?

Either way, I'm certainly not trivializing the role and importance of donors....it saves lives!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Morals are typically checked when real life emerges
As much as I would like to say I would say no under any circumstances, I have been cursed with a bit of situational empathy and I can't say with 100% accuracy how I would react under dire circumstances.

I suspect I am normal here.

and I suspect nobody truly knows what they are capable of until they reach that moment..anyone whom claims otherwise is kidding themselves

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join