It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

The act itself may be old news but trying to smuggle a child donor into the UK and then getting caught just happened. For the first time if we can believe the media source(s.)
edit on 236pm1515pm112013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Haven't read the article, but this happens a lot, a lot more than the media seem to be making out. Then again, it can't be a shock that it happens a lot in this country, the UK has zero control over its borders, 'smuggling' just means she was dragged through border control with a coat thrown over her. Human trafficking is a daily occurrence in this dump, whether for organs, setting up drug factories, prostitution, even as slaves for many Asian people, this country is a total mess and anyone who thinks this activity is seldom needs to spend a week with HTU in the Met, then again they've been ruined and dragged down like the rest of us so its basically next to useless now anyway. Welcome to Modern Britain.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Question, would you have it done if the "doner" was severely retarded to nearly braindead, or at least a non functioning human?
Something to consider.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am aware of this practice since 10 years ago. In eastern Europe thousands of children are gone missing every year. The international adoptions are a gold mine for the organ traffickers and they are exploiting it at its best. A journalist investigation led to very high circles in Europe and US. High profile people as Berlusconi and others connected to him are not strangers of this slaughter.
Some responsible state leaders blocked the international adoptions after hundreds of police and media investigations led to nowhere in theire efforts to locate some of the adopted children. The adoptive families vanished the moment thei left the country.
This is a very dark side of our society and is one of the most guarded secrets of the occult powers that are governing us. Just try to approach the subject an you wll see that your life will change completely that moment and if you dontgive up it wil shorten drastically.
I am aware myself of two young and idealistic journalists that investigated a similar case where a child was falsely diagnosed with an almost incurable disease by a corrupted hospital lab. After that, a family of "angels" from UK came into the picture and offered to save the child by paying for the very expensive treatment with the condition that the child was to be adopted by them. The confused parents agreed to give the child away hoping that he will have a life in this way even though they will never be able to see him.
After one year, the mother wanned to reach the family and ask them about her son. She was never able to find out anything about that family so she turned to those young journalists. They started the inquiery and foundout that the hospital erased all the records of the medical investigations done on that child, that the people which signed the diagnose papers the childs parents had never existed in that hospital and the adoption papers they signed were the real deal but the file never included any reference to a disease.
The prosecutor that the journalist contacted was agan a very young and idealist one and put all his efforts into finding out what happened to that human been. Not only he wasnt able to confirm anything but when his leads took him out of the country, in the western part of the Europe, he was took off the case. The case was taken over by a higher branch of the criminal investigation dept and burried with glory only one month later.
The journalists in discussion received threats, the family of the child was threatened also, they were opened criminal files on several bogus accusations by the local police, they were dragged through courts every week, they lost theire jobs and five years later both the mother and father were diagnosed with Bipolar Emotional Disturbance which made them inexistent in front of the law. They were threatened that if they continue to harass the medical stuff that was denying participating in the adoption process,they are going to be institutionalised because they pose a public threat. The mother did not quit and eventually she is interned in a mental hospital. The father started drinking heavily and was ran over by a train or commited suicide. Anyway he is dead.

This is only one story that happened from 1997 to 2003. There are thousands of similar untold stories.

The children of the poor are spare parts for the rich.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm amazed people are so shocked, this has been going on for a long time, everything possible is stolen to order. Blame money and the rich, to some money is the absolute corrupter, the making of it will cleanse their guilt about ANYTHING.

The trouble we have is the level of corruption and poverty in places like Africa, some families WILL sell their children in order to live and officials will turn their back for meagre amounts of money that have no comparison to the value of life. And so the the value of the parts that make up the child become more important than the life of the child. Rich desperate families will ignore the guilt to see their children get the needed parts, guilt is so much easier to deal with after a family holiday to a fantastic location.

As a farther I love my daughter and would do anything for her that I could but being a parent gives me the empathy to care for all children, I could not bare to know I had sanctioned the killing of a child for mine, I also could never imagine the guilt I would have given my own child if they ever found out they had the organs of a murdered child in them, can you imagine that horror.

I care for life but in this case I would seek the death penalty for all involved, from the bent official to the surgeon that removed the organs, there has to be a very clear message sent out to the people who do this that its an eye for an eye, nothing less.

Yes I know its not as simple as that and money and corruption will save some of the higher up people in the chain but doing nothing isn't an option.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A couple of thoughts on possible solutions:

As far as organ donation from the deceased, what about memory transfer? Any consensus on whether or not this is a definate phenomenon? I've seen threads/videos that make me think it is, but I haven't done a ton of research on it. That's an angle that should be considered when thinking about deceased vs lab grown.

Secondly, I'm not sure it's as easy to grow an organ as we think. I always assumed they could do it easy enough, but look at these links...

Clone Organs

Then look at this very recent breakthrough
Maglev Lung Tissue

So maybe in the very near future scientists could grow different organs without even using stem cells. This would make it 100% ethical and no one could complain. Coming to a hospital near you, custom made organs. Only $100,000!

Seriously though.....how crazy would it be if we could replace a few vital organs in our 40's for routine maintenance? Oh god the transhumanism! They're trying to turn us into robots!

edit on 21-10-2013 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Bassago
Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

A young girl has been smuggled out of Africa and sold for organ harvesting, authorities have revealed. It is the first case of a child being trafficked into Britain for the express intention of providing organs for people desperate for a transplant, reports the Telegraph.

The girl, whose identity has been protected, was taken from Somalia and smuggled into the UK so that her organs could be removed and sold. A British government report revealed human trafficking has reached record levels, rising by 50 per cent in the last year.

This has got to be the most despicable thing I have ever heard of. If there ever was a case for the death penalty this has got to be it and that's all I'll say about it.

I've heard rumors for years, but never really believed people could be so ruthless. We'll it's a pretty common sight to see foreigners with adopted children in Africa. If my memory serves me well back in 2010, In a certain area I frequented, 1 in 10 foreign couples had an adopted child. I thought perhaps all of them were Missionaries, until a few people I know told me about the organ transplants. I really don't know what to think, it's shocking. $1000 in East Africa would settle the adoption process in a day or two! Sad world we live in.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Wouldn't organ rejection be a huge issue with taking some random persons organs? How do these traffickers and recipients account for that...I wonder.

Just thinking out loud

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Geez guys. Some of you didn't even read two posts down from my first post...where I said I wouldn't do it either...

I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of the parents who use the organs think they actually come from a legitimate source.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

BanTv

Wouldn't organ rejection be a huge issue with taking some random persons organs? How do these traffickers and recipients account for that...I wonder.

Just thinking out loud

I believe there is always a market for everything (You need some Plutonium, or a bunch of war heads? how about the black market), $1000 for a bunch of organs is well worth the risk if you're laying on your death bed with no available donors (According to them). In India a kidney would set you back $50,000, that's only $49,000 more!

Ever heard of the Albino organ trade in Africa? well people are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of Dollars for Albino body parts for use in rituals.

DaRAGE
Geez guys. Some of you didn't even read two posts down from my first post...where I said I wouldn't do it either...

I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of the parents who use the organs think they actually come from a legitimate source.

This guy has a point! and for a throw away price at that, Black market organ trade.

edit on 21-10-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

Yes, organ rejection is the issue. You normally need someone with the exact same tissue type, and the odds are someone of the same race would be a better tissue match.

A variety of factors contribute to differences among races: biological, medical, social, and personal. Biological factors include different rates of ABO blood groups within races, as well as differences in major histocompatibility complex antigens. Because of these differences, organs from black donors have a better match with potential black recipients than white. Blacks have a lower donation rate than whites, for reasons discussed in more detail below, contributing to fewer available biologically compatible organs for blacks than for whites.

www.musc.edu...

I'd guess the organs would end up in a black kid.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is deplorable, inhuman, and pure evil. Which goes without saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Human slaves still exist by millions, child trafficking is increasing as underworld demand more babys for rape so gangs,mafias etc will provide, thats how it works but what amazes me is that our leaders do not talk about this that much, they do not give ppl warnings and learn how to prevent, they do not increase punishments, only one case here and there but what about those millions of children alone who goes missing and end up as slaves, for work, forced organ donors or drugd & raped till they die, i read somewhere they estimate that 3million children is any given time as underworld slave, top of that there are also alot of adults who end up slaves.

Romany ppl exspecially in europe live in extreme poor contidition by millions, there are ghettoes where live hundreds of thousands kids, mafias and gangs goes there and take babys and some families even sell some babys to get food for rest of family, they have no protection actually many places have walls so they cant go outside the ghettoes, there no police, no electrcity etc, then they curse all Romany when they see them stealing food etc or begging in streets..
These ppls great grand parents were the ones who was slaughtered by hundreds of thousands if not millions (Roma ppl wasnt registered then so many of them were killed as jews to), Bush minister or whatever banned them from holocaust memorial council, yet again denied their pain and suffer, when ww2 ended jews got all the help in the world, heck they got country for them selfs and as mutch money and everything they could ever need, roma ppl was send back to roads without theyr belongings they before had and without their families etc. ppl teach how jews suffer but mostly nothing about roma

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

This World is screwed!

I think I want that Spaceship to arrive asap so I can get off it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is Africa!!!

This sort of thing happens al the time, these animals just got caught. Africa is so poorly run (Corrupt, lawless and incompetent) allot of births goes under the radar. Drug, poverty, and kidnap related births are the order of the day. Selling, dealing or stealing a child for some of these people is like selling cattle or sheep. In their culture a child is a possession like any other so for them it is no problem to sell one of their possessions. Not everyone in Africa!!!(So don’t grab your war hammer yet) I’m taking about the huge criminal element, these guys have absolutely no conscience what so ever. They will kill you for a cell phone!
Because of South Africa’s poorly administered border control, millions of Africans poured into the country – lots of them criminals. This changed South Africa into the murder capital of the world.

Despondent African

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

ShadeWolf
reply to post by Logos23

From what I've heard, marrow donations hurt like hell. It's basically jamming a gigantic needle into your femur (or was it pelvis?). Of course people do it, though, because it's literally a lifesaving procedure, and chances are the recipient is someone the donor knows very well.

My little girl has had lots and lots of bone marrow biopsies and aspirations...and although not exactly the same as bone marrow retrieval after harvesting, she has had the same needle into her hip bone. It is done under general anesthetic and is only usually mildly uncomfortable afterwards.
I believe it is the side effects of the drugs given prior to retrieval and feeling run down with flu like symptoms whilst bone marrow is being replaced which is the hardest thing. But I haven't had it done so I will not say that is fact!

Unfortunately, although a close family member is the ideal donor only around 30% of people find a match with a sibling. So most people who have had a successful match identified and had a life saving bone marrow transplant owe their gratitude to complete strangers! I only mentioned that because I feel it's important to educate people that offering to become a donor and placing themselves on a register is important and needed....because the biggest percentage of people who require a bone marrow transplant do not have the luxury of a sibling as a suitable match.

Also....there are two ways to donate stem cells. The most common entails a course of drugs for a few days that increases the amount of stem cells in your blood. Then you are connected to a machine which takes the blood and separates the stem cells. No anesthetic is required and no need to directly donate any bone marrow.

I would say, that if anyone didn't like the idea of allowing their organs to be used after death but would like to help someone, then consider bone marrow/ stem cell donation...you don't have to wait untill death to be a donor! Even giving blood to be used in transfusions is a very important way to be a donor!

edit on 21-10-2013 by Logos23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by Logos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

BlubberyConspiracy
Goes to show you how irresponsible the whole system is. Until corporate hysteria is removed form the entire complex, the technology necessary to avoid this kind of sickness won't come or last long if it does.

Nothing should come at the cost of another human being against that person's will. ]

I agree with that statement completely. I'm a bit curious though, would you extend that philosophy to welfare? Socialized medicine? After all, these programs give to one person against many other people's will. Although not to the extreme of removing an organ, certainly, they certainly have a similar basic philosophical point: to take from one by force to give to another.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
How easy it is to be an armchair quarterback....condemning those that have had to make a monumental decision that none of you will likely never have to make.

If I were in the position of needing an organ for myself or my child, I would take any opportunity to get that organ and I wouldn't lose a night of sleep over it. That isn't harsh, its survival. So some kid living in a mud hut, not contributing anything to society, gets taken and her organs harvested. So what!? This is somehow the Red Line in the sand for you?

I would NEVER let my child suffer and die if there was anything I could do to stop it....anything up to and including the murder of someone that statistics show will die of Malaria or Dysintary (sp) before they're even an adult.

How nice that all of you are martyrs!! I just thank God you aren't MY parents and I'm suffering from some organ disease.

Not claiming the girl deserved this, but in a her or me situation, she loses every time.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I've heard rumors for years, but never really believed people could be so ruthless.

They still kill and eat each other in Africa. In some places in Liberia, 90% of the population has eaten human flesh.
Why wouldn't they sell someone for money?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

SaturnFX
Question, would you have it done if the "doner" was severely retarded to nearly braindead, or at least a non functioning human?
Something to consider.

NO! Or in coma!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join