It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Little girl sold for ‘organ harvesting’

A young girl has been smuggled out of Africa and sold for organ harvesting, authorities have revealed. It is the first case of a child being trafficked into Britain for the express intention of providing organs for people desperate for a transplant, reports the Telegraph.

The girl, whose identity has been protected, was taken from Somalia and smuggled into the UK so that her organs could be removed and sold. A British government report revealed human trafficking has reached record levels, rising by 50 per cent in the last year.

This has got to be the most despicable thing I have ever heard of. If there ever was a case for the death penalty this has got to be it and that's all I'll say about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As if you wouldn't do it to save your own child!

The parents don't probably even know about it though. They have probably just gone to some back water medical people who said they have access to organs.

Though a 50% rise year on year is very troubling isn't it?
edit on 20-10-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

DaRAGE

No I wouldn't. It's totally inhuman.

Suppose it's possible the parents didn't know, the article didn't say. Wasn't in the Telegraph when I first saw the story either.
edit on 875pm1616pm32013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

yeah i know. I was just trying to give thoughts on why they do it. I wouldn't either.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

DaRAGE

The parents don't probably even know about it though. They have probably just gone to some back water medical people who said they have access to organs.

My God you would have another child killed for their organs to save yours? i can't even believe someone would think such a thing besides say it openly. You should give your own organs to your child. Yes someone elses child is as precious as my own!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is absolutely no defending this atrocity. None, zero.

I will go one further though cause I believe the punishment should fit the crime.

Those caught trafficking for such purposes should be made to forfeit their organs at the execution they have earned that includes the doctors and recipients, anyone with knowledge of what was transpireing.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Goes to show you how irresponsible the whole system is. Until corporate hysteria is removed form the entire complex, the technology necessary to avoid this kind of sickness won't come or last long if it does.

Nothing should come at the cost of another human being against that person's will. Even if it was the most tragic case that the trafficked girl's caretakers sold her for money, it's just a grim reminder that our system DOESN'T WORK, and that it relies on grief and agony to look pretty for those at the top.

Grimpachi
There is absolutely no defending this atrocity. None, zero.

I will go one further though cause I believe the punishment should fit the crime.

Those caught trafficking for such purposes should be made to forfeit their organs at the execution they have earned that includes the doctors and recipients, anyone with knowledge of what was transpireing.

Though I'm sure that if anyone in the know that tries to terminate the trafficking or receiving process they would be attacked with a lawsuit by 24/7 lawers that along the lines of "intentional sabotage though civil obstruction"

And the news would go something like this.

"Organ recipients have something to fear? A Healthcare worker was caught denying transplant patients treatment because it was against their beliefs!! Do you know anyone in need of an organ donation and should YOU be concerned? More on this at 11."
edit on 20-10-2013 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Grimpachi

Now that's a policy I could get behind.

Poetic justice. Transplant material from the lot of them.

edit on 882pm0202pm32013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well is there something wrong with the uk's health system that makes this a more convenient thing to do?

i know in the US its easier to adopt a child (also nearly impossible) then it is to find a donor for X body part.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Oh it happens over here as well. I think it is mostly taken across the border to Mexico because those with cash can get away with more there. You don't really think all the missing person cases are from runaways do you.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

DaRAGE

NO I WOUDN'T. I TRUST IN GOD, LIFE IS A DREAM AND LEAVNG IT IS WAKING UP. WE LOVE OUR CHILDREN AND MUST PROTECT THEM BUT NOT KILL FOR THEM! FOR THERE ARE SUCH THINGS AS BAD DREAMS IF ONE DOESN'T WAKE, AND THAT'S WHAT HARM DOES, TRAPS YOU.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I like how it says its the first case of trafficking specifically to harvest organs.

Does that mean all other cases were just for rape, exploitation or slavery?

The world is f'd up and theres still too many people that refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

SomethingsJustNotRight
reply to post by Bassago

I like how it says its the first case of trafficking specifically to harvest organs.

More like the first case they decided to stop and prosecute. As mentioned above a lot of young people go missing every year all over the world. I suspect this is more common than this one report.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Every time I think I've heard it all, something comes along to horrify me even more. This has to be the most depraved and evil crime against the innocence of little children. I doubt if humanity can sink any lower. I really hope there is some form of major justice coming to these creeps. Utter slime!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What a sad, twisted, sick world we live in when a group of human beings can "reduce" another human being to nothing more than a bunch of organs to use as a commodity!!

No person or other family member has the right to engage in something that will result in the suffering or loss of life of another to enhance or prolong the life of themselves or their loved one. There is absolutely never no excuse.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They're seen as nothing but sacks of healthy transplants-to-be. Disgusting.

It happens (unfortunately legally) over in the US as well, except it's the parents who produce the organ donor themselves in order to save their sick firstborn. Those poor, whole and healthy kids, forcibly deprived of parts of their own bodies!
I can't adequately express how distressed and angry I am at the very thought.

edit on 20-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sometimes, Sharia law has it's benefits, if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe I need to check the box on my license that says I will donate organs should I die. I mean is it truly this hard to get them from the dying? I've known about this for a long time but to see them intercept this is miraculous. Just like another poster said - how much lower can people sink?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

EllaMarina

It happens (unfortunately legally) over in the US as well, except it's the parents who produce the organ donor themselves in order to save their sick firstborn. Those poor, whole and healthy kids, forcibly deprived of parts of their own bodies!

Can't say I've ever seen this reported before but it wouldn't surprise me. Makes you also wonder how those rich people manage to always seem to find a body part when needed (like Dick Cheney.)

reply to post by Helious

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

So you would kill somebody else's kid so yours could live longer (a bit longer with organ rejection being the ultimate outcome), I feel sorry for you.
I would give my own life for my kid's but never take anothers unless it was someone attacking them or causing them harm and to do something like this to an innocent child would surely curse you in the sight of god and your own poor kid's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join