It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't push Americans too far

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You know, now that I think about it (this came to me watching the utter filth that is the Obamaphone girl), I don't think the US Government really knows who they are dealing with. I am going to identify the "American People" as whoever that group of Europeans was that came over from about 1640 to 1850 or so....because they and their descendants are not to be messed with.

I also don't mean that we have some kind of ideological continuity, not at all, but, like the Romans before, or maybe Germans, we have a Genetic continuity, a pretty consistent behavior through out about 400 years.

Either the Government is too stupid to notice it, or they do and that's why they are increasingly hostile.

At a glance this American gene pool:

Successfully eradicated an entire race of people, the Native America, you're lucky to find a quarter native American left on the continent, let alone a full blood.

Enslaved and entire race of another continent, unlike the Spanish who simply enslaved them to replace the dead and dying natives, we industrialized it perfected it and bred them like cattle.

Decided slavery was wrong, so killed 600,000 people and amputated the arms and legs for another 1 million people in a fire fight over should we keep blacks as slaves, or subject them to impoverishment for the next 150 years.

We watched Europe burn not in just one but TWO world wars, just to weaken them, coming in in the last minute to ensure we controlled the peace process.

We vaporized cities in fits of rage with carpet bombing.

And guess what?

The Government is just begging us to unleash our crazy side upon them and their STUPID supporters.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No full blood Native Americans in America? Where did you get this BS from?

And no America didn't get involved in the World Wars at the last minute unless you call years at the last minute. The only reason we got involved is because of the other countries asking America to get involved.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You are catching on. That is what all of this crap here in the past few years has all been about. To test the people to see just how far they could push the people before there was a back lash.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Let's stick to the topic at hand , Please.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

I'll accept that "you" (plural) did all those things FreeMason, within the usual non-stringent boundaries of a rant, ( and I know a lot of British people echo your view of America's late entry into the world wars, thank you for saying that ), but the way I see it, you did that as individuals subservient to the government's will.

Not as proud rebels.

You were appealed to in irresistible terms, and you went with the flow.
That's a hell of a lot different to taking on the government and the corporate machine behind it.
So I'm sorry but I'm not convinced -- I don't think there are enough like you FreeMason, and if there were, you would still be "pacified" by superior fire-power.

One thing I feel fairly confident of, is that those who fight for wages are never quite as fierce or as determined as those who fight for their lives.
Another is that the more complex a society, the more prone to disturbance it is.

So who knows ?

I knew an old lady, a teacher, who was forbidden in the seventies from using the alphabet in her English lessons, due to the fashion of the times.
In her music lessons, the children SANG the alphabet.
And that's just the old ladies ...

mistersmith.

edit on 20-10-2013 by mistersmith because: alright, so I missed an apostrophe.ONE BLOODY APOSTROPHE! I mean - really ......

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

buster2010
No full blood Native Americans in America? Where did you get this BS from?

And no America didn't get involved in the World Wars at the last minute unless you call years at the last minute. The only reason we got involved is because of the other countries asking America to get involved.

Is it really so hard for you to believe the US government is responsible for countless atrocities?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

buster2010

Well, when taking the entirety of the wars into account, it was sort of a last minute interference on behalf of the USA...

A lot of the work was already done when the USA got involved. All they had to do was push over the already weakened enemy, with their own healthy army (due to them not getting involved any earlier, thus taking no severe damage).

The USA only got involved because doing so benefited them. They didn't give two #s about Britain. They were quite happily playing both sides before stepping in when the time was right for them...
edit on 21-10-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

"Well, when taking the entirety of the wars into account,"
Good idea daaskapital.
A few figures :-

COUNTRY.........CASUALTIES WW2.

Soviet Union 23,954,000

China 15,000,000

Great Britain 449,800

United States 418,500

Does that help put things in perspective at all?

mistersmith.

top topics

join