It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from Québec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hi ATS!!

I've past the 5 last years wandering and searching everywhere for conspiracy theory and all kind of stuff discussed on this site.
I'm glad to join ATS.

I think I've seen most of all the theories that exist, I'm kinda well informed, but at the same time I don't know what to think of all this...
I've read some parts parts of the yellow books, heard of conspiracies of gouvernment and alien working together, meteorological warfare, scalar weapon, the DRILL society, the ummite, and for sure I explored all the subject of 9/11 and etc. etc. etc.
This is only to say that I believe and don't believe at the same time all of these, I can't figure out my own opinion.

So I hope to find maybe more info here, and if not, at least being with people who think the same way as I am: there's definitely something wrong in this world, but what exactly???

Sweeper

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

Welcome to the lunatic asylum! The inmates
are in control but have not harmed the warden.

KPB

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Welcome to the lunatic asylum! The inmates
are in control but have not harmed the warden.

KPB

Somewhere, SkepticOverlord is preparing a dose of reality for you.

And welcome to the Quebecer.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the family! Make yourself at home.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm from Quebec too! Not many of us on the board, glad to meet you!

Welcome here, it's one of the best sites ever. I've learned so much, even though I already knew (well, thought I already knew) alot on most topics.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome. You will have fun here. Keep an open mind and do your research. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Welcome,

There are a few members here from "La belle Province". Some of the most passionate and beautiful people in the world live there. Best advice for ATS is to take everything you read here with a block of salt, and double and triple check the sources. Lots of people just regurgitating what they read on the net, and plenty of sheeple and 'turfers. Some of us have taken to verifying source and poster IPs on issues that we find interesting, and do not bother engaging the fools. If you speak too loudly, you can expect to be threatened at one point or another.

As for news that would be of interest for you. Drone testing is done on a semi regular basis out of St.hubert YHU Airport under the guise of Movie Filming, and mostly after midnight. There is supposed to be an elite bunker and storage facility near the Bromount /Orford area santioned under Charest, and stockpiles are being kept at the old Hyundai car plant. Keep away from La Plaine, expected to see some major volcanic activity. Marois is apparently running the divisive agenda laid out for her at the Franco summit by none other than the Rothchilds. Avoid protest, because the "red sleeves" have been using radio active dies to mark the regulars, and they are quite carcenogenic especially to the kidneys. And finally, high chances that Megantic was "Crafted", so avoid the subject altogeather.

Be safe, use the forum to vent the frustrations and isolating feelings that come from opening your mind to new possibilities, and know you are amoung some of the greatest investigative and scientific minds on the net.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome to our little corner of questionable sanity

The first rule of ATS

The second rule of ATS don't be afraid to make mistakes

The third rule of ATS this won't help

Having said that here is your complimentary hat

Your bribe for the staff (Use it wisely)

Your ATS slippers

Watch out for this member

Try not to do this

Or worry about this

You will feel like this at some point

But at other times

Enjoy the ride

If you get lost follow the signs

The emergency exit is here

Welcome to ATS and learn the steps to the dance, it's a code (Shhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Enjoy your time with us and remember to have fun

Cody

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Galileo400

Thanks a lot, and happy to meet someone from Québec here!!

Well for now, the thing I find interesting is the story of Jean-Pierre Petit and the Ummite...
I am actually reading all the letters (the ones available) and this story is fascinating me.
Claiming as an reknown astrophysist to base your researches on documents provided by an alien race needs guts. An actually these documents are available...
If you wanna read it just ask I'll give you the url...
I'm not saying all this is true, but the documents are filled with tons of info, like the ummite multidimensional universe, and how it is on their planet!
If its not true, it is entertaining lollll
maybe it is already flagged as a hoax i don't know, I will keep my reading anyway

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Also, as you will obviously notice it one day, I'm french. I'm bilingual when I read or hear english, but sometimes I don't find the good words to express myself correctly lolll

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

Megantic was "crafted"???? interesting. What info do you have on this?
I have to admit that this tragedy is, somehow, weird

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Salut sweeper84!

Bienvenue sur ATS, d'un compatriote québécois.

I hope you have as much fun as we do, when we do! lol

See you around.

Nowan

---------

PS TO ALPHAEXRAY: What volcanoe in LaPlaine? lol It must be the most planar volcanoe around... and what about Megantic? It makes me curious too...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Heille salut sweeper 84
Nice to have someone from around
A volcano here?? i don't think so
this province is dull as a rock

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

sweeper84

...the story of Jean-Pierre Petit and the Ummite...
...If you wanna read it just ask I'll give you the url...

Yes. I would love to read it. Please provide a link.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I saw there was already a thread on that on ATS

here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

some people definitely think its a hoax, while some are still stunned with all the info these documents had back in the 60s

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I hope you enjoy your stay, it truly is a great place!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Salut Sweeper et Bienvenue sur ATS !!!

Have fun & enjoy !!

Autant que possible !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I spent a month reviewing data taken from the St Jude sink hole incident. Not too often something like that happens in my own back yard. It lead me to a investigate a series of complaints from local farmers in La Plaine about Sulfur dioxide bubbling up in their feilds. I tracked sporatic illuvial intrusions through Alexandria, Ontrario before I ran out of money for outsourced lab work. There is a very distinctive and presently quite active fault that runs all the way through to new york state. You do know that volcanic activity is not foreign to the region right? You just need to spend ten minutes in a cessna to get an idea of that. Just because it is flat. " LA PLAINE " , doesn't mean it is boring. In fact much of the geological data for the the greater Montreal area and the Ottawa valley comes from very antiquated railway surveys taken over 200 years ago. Some date back to assumptions made in the 1600's!

As for Megantic, my heart goes out to those families. 1000's of reasons to think it is crafted, but I'm not sticking my head out anymore after the whole Fukushima thing. I've crossed path with Enbridge in 1996, and that is the only place you need to look. Besides, I cut my teeth as a scientist on crude oil, and that was not crude oil.

AX
FTNWO

new topics

top topics

join