It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairy Folk vs Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

supermarket2012

taoistguy
I would like to put forward an idea that could lend some wieght to benevolent aliens.
Throughout our past, there have been numerous stories of fairies and elves, pixies, etc. They abducted children and babies. Not nice.
Now since about the 1940's aliens publicly come on the scene.
No more talk of fairies!!!
Have the aliens wiped out the fairies for us, thereby helping us?
Or is it that first they wipe out the main threat to them and kill all the fairies before they start on us?

They are two entirely different things. My sister does work with the faeries. They have never left, in fact there is a spot she, my mother, and many others goes where you can physically see the faeries.

The tales of old, often times are either myths, with elements of ourself or things outside of ourselves that become embodied for the sake of storytelling, OR they are energetic beings, which share a similar space with mankind, separated by a thin veil which some humans are able to temporarily cross/see into.

There ARE ETs that visit our planet. Some apparently even interact with humans, and probably have for generations (think many, MANY tens of thousands of years...or ATLEAST since Sumeria).

The faeries have always been here.....not much have changed...besides perhaps human interest in them. Even that hasn't changed much......there was NEVER a time where faeries were visible to everyone....it was always just a few humans who managed to witness and interact with them, and that becomes the legends of old.

So the answer is : they are two different things.

Thankyou for your reply/ies.

1./ Can you get your sister to take photos of the fairies for you to post?
2./ If not, can she draw some pics of what they look like?
3./ Can she ask them about the aliens and what we can do about it? If the fairies can help us?
4./ What is the nature of your interaction with the greys?
5./ Can you get photos of the greys?
6./ Can you ask the greys about the fairies?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

For instance, if you draw an airpline on paper, and then bring it into the 3d world.....it HAS to change. There are now 3 dimensions, and the airplane most now resemble a model, not just a 2d drawing. That is a very elementary analogy, but it is along the lines of how I am thinking.

I see where you're coming from.
But when you draw an airplane on paper it is still a 3d drawing just on a smaller scale, particles are still in 3d.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

The face of the unknown changes as human society changes.

The actors stay the same; but the characters are different.

KPB

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

KPB

So you're saying, in maybe another 1000 years, there will be people talking about being abducted by or encountering strange robots or quarks or something equally or more weird and unknown?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

supermarket2012

I could go into further detail if you'd like. I've had interactions with the greys, and my sister spends much of her time doing work with faeries. Therefore, I have a pretty good understanding of the distinction between the two.

Am I to understand that you have "interacted" with greys...as an abductee? Or a contactee?

Your sister works with faeries? As in communicates?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In Ireland once Christianity reared it's ugly mug, all the Gods and Goddess's were reduced to wee people of hill (Sidhe). The mighty Lugh of the long arm, was reduced to a leprechan who made shoes. The "fiery arrow ", the great Bridget survived the Christian invasion to be made a Roman Catholic saint. There are of course localized land, water, air Gods and Goddess's. Conscioussness is everywhere. Everything is consciousness. So I would tread carefully upon who I call a Fairy, lest you anger a really, really powerful God of Goddess. Perhaps the ancient Irish pantheon, the Tuatha de Dannan (The children/ tribe of the Goddess Danu) were in fact Nordic aliens? Perhaps the Nordic/ Germanic pantheon as well?
edit on 20-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Addendum added

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
In Ireland once Christianity reared it's ugly mug, all the Gods and Goddess's were reduced to wee people of hill (Sidhe). The mighty Lugh of the long arm, was reduced to a leprechan who made shoes. The "fiery arrow ", the great Bridget survived the Christian invasion to be made a Roman Catholic saint. There are of course localized land, water, air Gods and Goddess's. Conscioussness is everywhere. Everything is consciousness. So I would tread carefully upon who I call a Fairy, lest you anger a really, really powerful God of Goddess.

How are these goddesses/gods helping to protect us from aliens?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

taoistguy

KellyPrettyBear

KPB

So you're saying, in maybe another 1000 years, there will be people talking about being abducted by or encountering strange robots or quarks or something equally or more weird and unknown?

Bingo!

Only I'm uncertain whether there will be people here in 1000 years.
At least people who resemble us in any way.

KPB

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

taoistguy

HUMBLEONE
In Ireland once Christianity reared it's ugly mug, all the Gods and Goddess's were reduced to wee people of hill (Sidhe). The mighty Lugh of the long arm, was reduced to a leprechan who made shoes. The "fiery arrow ", the great Bridget survived the Christian invasion to be made a Roman Catholic saint. There are of course localized land, water, air Gods and Goddess's. Conscioussness is everywhere. Everything is consciousness. So I would tread carefully upon who I call a Fairy, lest you anger a really, really powerful God of Goddess.

How are these goddesses/gods helping to protect us from aliens?

Perhaps they are the good Aliens, perhaps they have been fighting for us throughout our history? For protection, pray, meditate and do Magick. There is a interdimensional, metaphysical war going on. I think you know this. Please check out this link to Realm dynamics from Montalk.net, I really resonate with it and perhaps you will as well .

montalk.net...

PEACE.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I for one do believe the two phenomenon are related.

I created a thread a few weeks ago, along very similar lines that you might find interesting.

The Fairy Phenomenon & It's similarities to ET

CdT

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

supermarket2012

4) I've never heard of faeries "abducting" anyone.

You need to research the folklore on the subject. Abduction of humans both infants and adults is one of the main behaviors attributed to "fairies."

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
I for one do believe the two phenomenon are related.

I created a thread a few weeks ago, along very similar lines that you might find interesting.

The Fairy Phenomenon & It's similarities to ET

CdT

Yes, I read that before. Fascinating with great pics!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fairy Tales...They were usually grim in their Morales. I don't know about abductions from other worldly visitors, but fairy tale could be used to explain morales, dangers of the wilderness, as well as straying from home. Like the Big Bad wolf, or a witch with a candy house who is going to give you candy or eat children. There were reasons as to why they were called "Grim's Fairy Tales".

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

taoistguy

supermarket2012

taoistguy
I would like to put forward an idea that could lend some wieght to benevolent aliens.
Throughout our past, there have been numerous stories of fairies and elves, pixies, etc. They abducted children and babies. Not nice.
Now since about the 1940's aliens publicly come on the scene.
No more talk of fairies!!!
Have the aliens wiped out the fairies for us, thereby helping us?
Or is it that first they wipe out the main threat to them and kill all the fairies before they start on us?

They are two entirely different things. My sister does work with the faeries. They have never left, in fact there is a spot she, my mother, and many others goes where you can physically see the faeries.

The tales of old, often times are either myths, with elements of ourself or things outside of ourselves that become embodied for the sake of storytelling, OR they are energetic beings, which share a similar space with mankind, separated by a thin veil which some humans are able to temporarily cross/see into.

There ARE ETs that visit our planet. Some apparently even interact with humans, and probably have for generations (think many, MANY tens of thousands of years...or ATLEAST since Sumeria).

The faeries have always been here.....not much have changed...besides perhaps human interest in them. Even that hasn't changed much......there was NEVER a time where faeries were visible to everyone....it was always just a few humans who managed to witness and interact with them, and that becomes the legends of old.

So the answer is : they are two different things.

Thankyou for your reply/ies.

1./ Can you get your sister to take photos of the fairies for you to post?
2./ If not, can she draw some pics of what they look like?
3./ Can she ask them about the aliens and what we can do about it? If the fairies can help us?
4./ What is the nature of your interaction with the greys?
5./ Can you get photos of the greys?
6./ Can you ask the greys about the fairies?

You are most certainly welcome.
I enjoy threads like this, I think it is human nature to be curious about that which we do not know much about.

1. I can most certainly ask my sister and/or mother for photos of the faeries. I'm pretty sure my mother had taken photos last time they were at that area. My sister actually goes with a group of people, I think once a year, I will ask my family if they have photos.

2. Same as above, I will also ask her to draw the faeries, or in the very least, point me in a direction where I can find accurate drawings, and I'll post them here.

3. As she does communicate actively with the faeries, I will ask her about ETs, and what the faeries know about them. I will also ask her to ask specifically about the greys.

4. The nature of my interaction with the greys was not a positive one. I understand that our experiences are subjective, and therefore I will not say whether or not I feel the greys are "bad" or "good", as those are subjective words too. I will say, however, that I believe the greys lack the empathetic qualities that humanity is capable of.

When I was 14 years old, I was visited by the greys. As a young child, I was always , and still am, a bit different then most kids. I guess you could say I'm an empath, and perhaps more intuitive than normal. I have always been 'different'. Anyway, when I was 14, I asked the universe for wisdom, for knowledge, and I basically threw my hands in the air, and invited ANY BEINGS WHO HAD WISDOM/KNOWLEDGE to come and GIVE ME what I felt I should have. I learned later on that this was a huge mistake. I was young, egotistical, and lacking the proper compassion it takes to engage in communicating with spirits, and even humans. I was forceful in my asking that beings come to give me knowledge, and what I got was a forceful response.

That night, something happened that I will never forget, probably never truly remember, and certainly will affect me for the rest of my life. It started with a sound i was hearing in my ear. It was like a low hum, and it ended up turning into, I don't know, the best I can explain it is a radio frequency sound. Anyway, that sound became louder and louder, until my awareness could only focus in on that sound.

The next thing I remember, is being in some kind of void, half conscious, and half in a lucid yet subsconious state. I remember the greys, and they told me I had invited them, and they were curious about me, but not in a positive way.

The explained a lot of things to me, which I won't get into, and eventually told me NOT to call them again. They were VERY cold feeling, as in lacking of any empath, and they communicated via telepathy. They showed me how humanity had evolved, and how they have been watching us for a long time. I was under the impression that much of technological development was partly due to them. I don't know if what they told me was true or not. At the time, I believed it, but now I'm not sure.

They told me I wasn't going to remember anything about the experience, and I remember then being back in my room, in the middle of the night.

Ever since then , I've had an illness that doctors haven't been to figure out. I came back, and had these strange marks on my back, that are still there to this day (although they have mostly faded). They almost look like stretch marks, but they appeared over night.

Before the abduction, I was a healthy teenage boy. Afterwards, I have never been healthy ever again. the VERY second I was back, I had those marks on my back, which made me look like a freak (when I had my shirt off, people would comment) Doctors were baffled what the marks were. I also developed memory problems, 2 cysts on the back of my neck (still there), and tremors and muscle twitching which to this day has only gotten worse.

I've been to doctors of EVERY kind, and no doctor has been able to figure out what is wrong with me. I have an elevated protein in my blood that I never had before the abduction, but besides that, none of their tests show what is wrong with me.

My experience was overall terrifying, painful, and although I've thought about having hypnosis done, so maybe I can remember what happened to me fully, instead of bits and pieces, part of me has been too afraid to go through with it.

Anyway, this is just a brief summary of my abduction....I didn't want to get into it much in this thread, since the thread is about a different, albeit related topic.

5) I can not get a photo of the greys, as I don't interact with them.

6) I can not, nor would I ask the greys anything, for same reason as #5.

Hope this helps!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

badgerprints

supermarket2012

I could go into further detail if you'd like. I've had interactions with the greys, and my sister spends much of her time doing work with faeries. Therefore, I have a pretty good understanding of the distinction between the two.

Am I to understand that you have "interacted" with greys...as an abductee? Or a contactee?

Your sister works with faeries? As in communicates?

I was abducted, that is correct. My sister does indeed work with the faeries.

I understand many people do not believe in these kinds of things, and I would not EVER try to convince anyone otherwise. If you don't believe me, I completely understand.

As humans, our reality becomes what we see, day after day after we wake up, and before we go to sleep. After living so many years, our concept of reality becomes extremely ingrained in us. It is quite hard for ANY of us to imagine things to exist outside of what we see on a daily basis.

I am a truthful person, and also I am not afraid of ridicule, which are the reasons why I am open about who I am, what I have experienced, etc.

I have no proof of these things, the only proof I have is the direct experience , and unfortunately, that is only enough to satisfy me, not others, since I cannot impart my direct experiences with anyone.

The only time I ever speak of the extra-ordinary things which have happened to me, is when the discussion is already taking place, such as in a thread like this

But yes, to answer your questions, I was both abducted, and my sister communes with faeries.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
In Ireland once Christianity reared it's ugly mug, all the Gods and Goddess's were reduced to wee people of hill (Sidhe). The mighty Lugh of the long arm, was reduced to a leprechan who made shoes. The "fiery arrow ", the great Bridget survived the Christian invasion to be made a Roman Catholic saint. There are of course localized land, water, air Gods and Goddess's. Conscioussness is everywhere. Everything is consciousness. So I would tread carefully upon who I call a Fairy, lest you anger a really, really powerful God of Goddess. Perhaps the ancient Irish pantheon, the Tuatha de Dannan (The children/ tribe of the Goddess Danu) were in fact Nordic aliens? Perhaps the Nordic/ Germanic pantheon as well?
edit on 20-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Addendum added

"In Ireland once Christianity reared it's ugly mug, all the Gods and Goddess's were reduced to wee people of hill (Sidhe). "

This is a very interesting, honest, and important thing to say in this thread. What people must understand, is that humans in our current form (homo sapiens) are around 200,000 years old, AT LEAST, according to anthropology and science. Throughout all of this time, humans have been aware of spirits, and non-physical intelligences that interact , at least to some degree, in this world we occupy.

In modern times, we consider that sort of understanding and wisdom of the ancients to be mythology. We lump together the vast understanding of the spirit realm, along with fiction and fairy tales.

Every single culture, nation, civilization, tribe, and corner of the globe that man has inhabited, is filled with people who are aware that spirits, and other non-physical intelligences exist.

Modern man likes to consider these ideas primitive, as if up until now, man was somehow stupid and incapable of "knowing" that these things don't exist.

The truth is, modern man has become VERY technologically advanced, and yet we have LOST our connection to earth, to the spirit realm, and to ourselves at the same time.

While we consider ancient man primitive, we ourselves are very primitive in many ways. There were MANY cultures before us that were LIGHTYEARS ahead of us spiritually.

Anyway, many of us still carry on the ancient traditions. There are those of us who could be considered modern mystics, modern shamans, modern seers, modern prophets, modern psychics and mediums, etc. Not ALL of us have lost our connection to the spirit realms,

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

DelMarvel

supermarket2012

4) I've never heard of faeries "abducting" anyone.

You need to research the folklore on the subject. Abduction of humans both infants and adults is one of the main behaviors attributed to "fairies."

I do know that sometimes when children had gone missing, or suddenly passed away unexpectedly, people had attributed this to the faerie folk.

Sometimes it can be quite difficult in separating actual MYTHS from the truth.

While I admit I am no expert on the faeries (that would be my sister), I doubt very much they would abduct children. I do know some of them are very mischievous, but I don't think they would go to the extent of abducting children. I mean really, where would they take the children? What would be the purpose? What is an energetic being going to do with a physical child? Where would they hide child?

I think stories of abduction probably came out of superstition, or parents telling those stories to avoid their children running off into the woods and getting lost.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Specimen
Fairy Tales...They were usually grim in their Morales. I don't know about abductions from other worldly visitors, but fairy tale could be used to explain morales, dangers of the wilderness, as well as straying from home. Like the Big Bad wolf, or a witch with a candy house who is going to give you candy or eat children. There were reasons as to why they were called "Grim's Fairy Tales".

I hadn't even read your reply before typing my last post, and yet it goes to verify what I was saying. The negative stories of faeries were probably more or less made up in order to protect children from wondering around in the woods, and getting lost.

As I said, with ANYTHING magical, mystical, spiritual, etc, it is often a very difficult task to separate the truth from the fiction. Especially when these subjects are so elusive, so hard to witness and/or experience, and everything we know about these subjects comes from other people's subjective experiences, and very rarely from our own.

In fact, it isn't just these topics that suffer that difficulty. History itself is a very difficult thing to study. Just about EVERY SINGLE famous person, place, or thing has both truth, AND myths attached to it.

The difference between history and the study of things magical/mystical/spiritual though, is that often times we can piece together the TRUTH of history by using physical evidence. Whereas with teh magical/mystical/spiritual, we depend solely on DIRECT experience, and/or the DIRECT experience of others. Since experience itself is so subjective....and there is no way to validate someone's experience of such things, then it becomes near IMPOSSIBLE to separate the actual myths, from the actual truths of the subject.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

supermarket2012

I understand many people do not believe in these kinds of things, and I would not EVER try to convince anyone otherwise. If you don't believe me, I completely understand.

The abduction part is familiar to me. No need to explain why.
The faerie part I find interesting.

Where does your sister meet(?) faeries?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

"Faeries" are, in reality, just the Christian degradation of the Tuatha de Danann.

The Tuatha de Danann were the native pagan deities of Ireland and the mainland Celts. When the Roman empire began campaigns to conquer all of Europe they encountered the Celtic pagan gods. The first thing they tried to do was convert these foreign deities to their Greco Roman counterparts because everything Greek and Roman was just "superior in every way." For instance, Lugh, the Celtic god of arts, eloquence, beauty, and the sun, became Apollo, the Greco Roman god of divination, arts, music, and the sun.

Later, when the Roman empire converted to Christianity, the Tuatha de Danann and other Celtic spirits were demonized, becoming the Little Folk. However, because places like Ireland remained insulated (never being conquered by Rome) the Tuatha de Danann were not erased. Instead they became a kind of folk memory, a relic from a bygone era. As memory of them was buried deep within the collective consciousness of the pan-Celtic people, so too did their homes become buried deep within the Earth. Where they once lived in opulent palaces and wondrous castle-forts, they now lived in sidhe-mounds and other subterranean dwelling places. Buried in both the Earth and our minds.

As human beings became less interested in them, they too became less interested in us. It had nothing to do with extraterrestrials killing them off, and everything to do with human beings no longer caring about them. The same reason the Anunnaki from Mesopotamia, the Aesir from Northern Europe, and the Neters from Egypt have all but disappeared from common human experience. We no longer seek them out, so they no longer seek us out.

If you visit Ireland though, or other parts of the British Isles where the faery folk memory is still alive, you'll find many, many stories of modern day faery encounters. The folk memory is still alive and well in their native land. They just never bothered to migrate.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join