It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Occupation of a foreign country and the national debt are as far apart as the two countries are geographically.

Not entirely.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It was meant to put some things in perspective for those who like to throw the word 'terrorist' around like it's nothing.

Perhaps then, you might want to send a copy of your OP to those up on the Hill. That is after-all, where this rhetoric stems.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

I can't disagree with you there.

Politicians are winning over the people by creating these divisions among us.

The only dangerous people I see these days back home are Washington politicians.

I might take you up on that suggestion. It's been looming on my mind for some time now.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
"Terrorism" is an overtly aggressive act (another technique for social engineering) who's purpose is to change the way a group of people think, act, and/or behave. The root word is "terror", so it is anything that uses terror (including scare tactics) to that end, whether it be physical or non-physical acts.

The strategy of jihadi style terrorists/leaders is to change the way Americans live life from the inside out, and it is working. We may be winning most of the battles, but they are definitely winning the war. ie- patriot act and all of it's spawning, and people willfully giving up their freedoms bit by bit for just the promise of a little security.

Our politicians and business leaders use a more subtly covert form of terrorism in their arsenal for social engineering. They may not be sending soldiers out to blow themselves up to take out a few score of civies (or are they?) but they do terrorize others for their own gain just the same.

Fear works.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

When did they attack America? When did congress make a declaration of war?

I didn't mention anything about any attacks on America, nor did I say anything about any declaration of war. Here is what I DID say:

Arab terrorists started killing Americans long before we, ever, "invaded" one of their countries.

Keep looking for that history course kid.

Before concerning yourself with history, you should learn to comprehend what you read first!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 632America/Chicago10RAmerica/Chicago2013-10-21T09:10:12-05:00Mondayu12America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As a practicing "white cracker" i'm offended by Rangel comparing us with politicians of any kind. Today's congressmen aren't fit to carry a cracker's boots. Apology expected!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Daedalus

Scorchio
reply to post by plube

This.

Americans need to realise that they are the Zionist enforcers and bully boys of the world. If the Zionists that rule your country and mine want something done, they'll order their puppets in government, who will then send the troops in based on some lie. And then the government can borrow a ton of money from a Zionist bank to pay for it. And to compound matters, we taxpayers can pay off this loan and inflated interest just so we can give the Zionists what they want.

What mugs we are.

lol, first world problems....

jesus christ, when's the last time a "zionist" walked into a marketplace wearing a bomb, and blew himself up? when's the last time a "zionist" shot up a place full of people?

can we have less "zomg jews r t3h evul", and more discussion about the bloody topic of the thread?

Zionist don't have to carry bombs America gives them planes to drop them from. And he was talking about Zionist not Jews learn the difference. Calling a Jew a Zionist is an insult to the Jews who really follow their faith not Zionist who pretend to follow Judaism.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So Zionist and Rad Muslims, which is worse?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

GNOarmy

loveguy
Fight fire with water= love. Fight fire with fire = hate.

Using terrorism to fight terrorism nurtures the cycle of death and destruction.

Become that which you hate...become that which you love.

It is upon the shoulders of each individual to determine their own course.

I'm not about to give a giant hug to a groups of crazed islamist terrorist, hell-bent on killing innocent men, women, and worst of all, children, just because they are pissed at us for being Americans! Save Kum By Yah for the campfire.

I imagine your islamic fundamentalist counterpart is echoing an equally absurd sentiment about you?

Meanwhile...the cycle continues to benefit who exactly?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

People have seriously lost perspective over the last ten years we have been fighting real terrorists.

You're mixed with the wrong crowd.

Join the real crowd ....

Real people who want you dead. Not because you're a democrat, or because you're a republican, a Tea Party member, or a Libertarian. They want you dead because you're American.

WRONG!

Your Government Is Lying to you, and your superiors are brainwashing the #### out of yous. Good luck and stay well.

edit on 21-10-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I agree that the GOP does not resemble the current Taliban, or "terrorists". But I think they aren't so different than how the Taliban were when they started out.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Most of the fighters aren't even Afghans.

They are foreign fighters from the Caucasus, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, and Africa.

The Taliban, who are still here, make up the indigenous fighting force in the country. They have no control, or very little over the foreign elements that operate here.

However they are all united in the current struggle against their primary foe, the US military.

Dude, Its hard for me to respond to you here, I understand your mission and I hope you return safe. The last thing I want to do is cast doubt in your head about the overall reasons for the war there, while you are there.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Good on you for your service and God's speed for a safe and timely return home.

As for the TP...since your OP only seemed to focus on rhetoric flowing in one direction?

The Average American is having a hard time reconciling politicians that would proudly threaten wide-spread and profound economic damage to innocent American Families unless they got their way and a democratically enacted law was repealed.

It was a uniquely sociopathic tactic aimed at circumventing all three branches of government, with the average American's economic welfare as hostage.

Terrorist in the combat sense of the word? No. But certainly something new to American politics where the welfare of American families is not the aim in the debate, but rather the hostage while making demands to circumvent democracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

RobinB022
reply to post by intrptr

Occupation of a foreign country and the national debt are as far apart as the two countries are geographically.

Not entirely.

Lol, I get you. I meant from his perspective over there. Who cares what the state side media is printing? You know its lies. More than most everyone, soldiers know the BS propaganda is not what the war is about.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Troll...

I loved that! [Pretend this is a triple "thumbs up"!]

See ya buddy,
Milt

edit on 724America/Chicago10RAmerica/Chicago2013-10-21T11:23:32-05:00Mondayu32America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Daedalus

when i'm down to my last mag, and half the guys i flew in with are dead, i'm scared of the "goat herders with pop guns"

You should be. After all, you're in their country.

fair point....

but the point i was trying to make is that they're not as innocent as you make them out to be....they ARE dangerous..

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This thread seems to defend and justify what the GOP did, aka hold innocent civilians victim for their stubborn agenda, also trying to justify why the forces are overseas.

Interesting.

GOP: Health care may destroy the economy, so we will destroy it first.

War: We are there to defend the freedom of the Opium poppy plants and the crude oil fields and the pockets of the rich.

Cant believe people still buy into the "terrorist are coming to get you and your freedom, support the war or you are a traitor" BS!.

This people are the real shill/dis-info agent/ or someone who is brainwashed and in severe denial.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

buster2010
learn the difference.

How about YOU learn?

and everything else i can find online corroborates this...so unless you're going with some undocumented definition of zionism, that you'd like to share with me, i'd suggest you quit while you're ahead..

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Daedalus

intrptr
reply to post by Daedalus

when i'm down to my last mag, and half the guys i flew in with are dead, i'm scared of the "goat herders with pop guns"

You should be. After all, you're in their country.

fair point....

but the point i was trying to make is that they're not as innocent as you make them out to be....they ARE dangerous..

Thank you. I get you And I meant there is no comparison between their capabilities and the mechanized might of the American Military machine.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

1st pic.
I am entirely against the Federal Reserve's practices in manipulating markets and unilateral interest rate control.

2nd pic

Needs more context. If he was ordered to shoot innocent people then he did the right thing period.

3rd

My political opinions on the Iraq war or that of Afghanistan do not entitle me to refuse lawful orders. Both actions were approved by congress and the American people. My job isn't to second guess the civilian leadership. It is to execute my duty, period. I'm sure you don't understand that because you'd rather have a disjointed army that refuses this and that based on whatever political whim suits your fancy.

4th
Many like him have I met. They are the ones who join the ANSF and help their own countrymen get rid of the likes of the Taliban. You seem to have this notion that I equate Afghans with terrorism and that is not the case. Most people here just want to live their lives.

Your Government Is Lying to you

Tell me something I don't know.

your superiors are brainwashing the #### out of yous.

No one is brainwashing me. I chose what I do and that is all the explanation of my motives that you require and all that I am going to bother to give.

5 pic

The criminal class in Washington and Wall St. are but a small minority, abeit powerful, but they are not unbeatable, no one is.
edit on pMon, 21 Oct 2013 13:26:28 -0500201321America/Chicago2013-10-21T13:26:28-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join