It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

projectvxn
reply to post by buster2010

I think you missed the point of this thread entirely.
edit on pSun, 20 Oct 2013 11:59:39 -0500201320America/Chicago2013-10-20T11:59:39-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: Edited so as to not derail the point of this thread...Which is very clear.

You mean you spewing propaganda? Didn't miss that one bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Let me "dumb" it down a bit. The OP is simply stating that calling people terrorists, is absolutely disgusting in that they are comparing the animals, like the Boston bombing suspects to American politicians. I know some believe they are one in the same, but this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I feel for you in a big way. Above all this crap that fills our
world to the brim with the richest kind. I pray you a safe tour
and return home to those who love you.

And be prepared as your own gov. is likely to label you,
" A terrorist ".

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

BenReclused

So our invading their country for no reason because they never attacked America has nothing to do with them wanting Americans dead. America is murdering people that never did anything to America.

Nope! You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

Arab terrorists started killing Americans long before we, ever, "invaded" one of their countries.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 800America/Chicago10RAmerica/Chicago2013-10-20T13:13:24-05:00Sundayu24America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

We have been attacking nations over there for over 50 years now. Go take a course in history.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

projectvxn

edit on pSun, 20 Oct 2013 11:59:39 -0500201320America/Chicago2013-10-20T11:59:39-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: Edited so as to not derail the point of this thread...Which is very clear.

He is Iranian so he gets it lol...

I stand corrected, you are right. Thanks for putting things back in perspective for us.

One veteran to another, I thank you for your service.

So you seen any ufo's or weird phenomenon over there. Heard there are some places have some strange history over there.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Let me "dumb" it down a bit. The OP is simply stating that calling people terrorists, is absolutely disgusting in that they are comparing the animals, like the Boston bombing suspects to American politicians. I know some believe they are one in the same, but this is a conspiracy website.

Yes, its terrible isn't it? As far as conspiracies go look up police state, government spying and violation of American civil rights. Ordinary Americans are becoming the terrorists over here.

The Military Industrial Complex, Big Brother Government and Industrial Banking are the ones that saddled Americans with all that debt. A lot of that was to fight wars like the OP is participating in. Thats really terrifying. Those are the real terrorists.

Not some goat herders armed with pop guns and bottle rockets hiding in caves.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
UK here.

I spoke out against various issues in this country. I was subsequently raided, arrested, carted off on a 4 hour journey, held for 2 days and threatened with 2 years imprisonment. All of this was carried out by West Yorkshire Counter Terrorist Unit.

I'm now labelled as a terrorist.

So i exercise my 'right' to free speech and get threatened with imprisonment. Yet i'm the terrorist. I think you guys should stop listening to the brainwashing that goes on in the forces and start looking at what it is you're fighting for.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

dlbott

projectvxn

He is Iranian so he gets it lol...

Well that explains a lot, I couldn't figure out where his radicalism comes from.

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
you op might object to your fellow americans calling your fellow americans terrorists...BUT...your zionist run government and zionist run media ARE the real terrorists of this world....what are you doing killing others in a country that is not your own to protect your CIA run poppy fields to finance your BLACK OPS to protect your corporate greed on behalf of the SOR(state of rothchilds) Israel el being the illuminated ones.

you are allowing your own brainwashed thoughts to actually believe what yourcdoing as righteous....that is rich

the only country who thinks it is ok to send in drones to slaughter others without trial judge or jury....yuppers....trying to defend the undefensible in false flag wars.

sorry...i see what your trying to say about american calling american terrorist....well i can say YOU AMERICA.....are terrorists of the worse kind...not only to others...but to yourselves in your own self delusional belief of your own righteousness..

reminds me of the fall of the Roman Empire when they too came to fall into their own misguided belief they were the keepers of the world...goodbye AMERICA....the world will be a better place without you and your arrogance hidden under the corporate greed of the zionist political movement...

get rid of the Zionist scum that holds your country to RANSOM and you will actually save your reputation on this planet.

edit on 033131p://f48Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f51Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://f58Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

They DO want us dead because we're American. After all, it was Americans who invaded their national sovereignty, and routinely butcher foreigners own their own soil for political gain.
They probably don't even realize that most Americans aren't evil - just ignorants fooled by the political posturing of warmongers in our Capitol.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

This is... partially... correct, in a convoluted way.

Muslims started killing Christians and Jews a dozen or so centuries ago, so if by "Americans" you mean "others" you're right.

Otherwise, history does not tend to fully support your opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

This.

Americans need to realise that they are the Zionist enforcers and bully boys of the world. If the Zionists that rule your country and mine want something done, they'll order their puppets in government, who will then send the troops in based on some lie. And then the government can borrow a ton of money from a Zionist bank to pay for it. And to compound matters, we taxpayers can pay off this loan and inflated interest just so we can give the Zionists what they want.

What mugs we are.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

wow...uk here also...and same thing happened to me...then they tried to have me sectioned...and this was just after the death of yassar arafat...i am tired of the zionist scum...they used to call you anti semitic....now they call you a terrorist....i am a canadian...living in the UK...so much for being able to speak your mind.....

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

You know, i could tell that the police were actually quite embarrassed about it all. How ridiculous it all is. It's the CPS who tell them what to do and decide whether they can proceed with charges. I'm sure the police are questioning alot of what goes on.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well stated..I honestly do believe and hope more and more Americans are becoming aware but i hope it will not be to late before the scum fully infiltrate the american government and use its own military against its own people but you have people like the OP who actually believe they are doing the right thing.....shame

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

once again i must agree...all the police that came into my home and separated me from my family were very reasonable...it was the suits afterwards that were the ones who were blank behind their eyes....but i will never stop speaking out....and if speaking out is against the law....then i will suffer the reprecussions....they have shown their true colors...it is not democracy...it is all a rusebto keep the slaves happy thinking we need protecting from those outside non existant borders.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've served as well vxn, and have seen the terrorism first hand with my own two eyes in other countries. But if you want to know who the terrorists are right here in the U.S. then look no further than your own commander and chief, and all his cronies in Washington. Remember, terrorism has many faces.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

wish i could give you a thousand stars ....or at least 3 star general status....sometimes the evil does lay within ones own house...we have all moved on from these words..."i was just following orders" remember nazi germany.

edit on 053131p://f38Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 053131p://f39Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What you are witnessing vxn - Both in your comments and all over ATS for that matter, is the result of a very aggressive 'divide and conquer' strategy against we the people. I could elaborate, siting the two-party charade, Trayvon, etc... but it would only incite further division.
The most poignant reply of all IMO?

randyvs
And be prepared as your own gov. is likely to label you,
" A terrorist ".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join