It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting India - October 20, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

At first, I thought Chinese lanterns....

Then it seemed like there were flares being deployed whatever was leading the flight...I am thinking some sort of aircraft (known) but I cannot identify it.

Then I am thinking something is burning up in the atmosphere but hard to see what it could be...especially travelling in linear fashion.

Any thoughts on what this could be???

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

It's strange, that is fore certain. It's moving, but not moving..looks like balls of fire in the sky for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Occam's razor would tell me that is a fire breathing dragon!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I reminds me of that video with the gliders with fireworks attached, but the quality of the video is so bad that it's hard to make an educated guess.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It seems the video is originally from 2012 and has been re-uploaded with a new date ...typical youtube , here's one from June that states its from 2012

While it appears interesting I think it may be a military aircraft releasing flares a bit like this from 1.38 on this video .

edit on 20-10-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It appears the "object" is moving too slowly to be any sort of aircraft. I'm with ArMaP on the glider possibility.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's most likely and "Earth Grazer" , a meteorite that hits the Earth's atmosphere at an angle that it bounces back out into space after covering an arc through the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The AC-130 actually does this!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just my two cents(whatever left that is
). I think it a mythological bird, just don't stay under when it drops it crap, might cause some serious burns.

Don't mind this idiot.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It appears the "object" is moving too slowly to be any sort of aircraft.

Helicopters aren't aircraft..?

I say flares as well...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
reply to post by gortex

It appears the "object" is moving too slowly to be any sort of aircraft. I'm with ArMaP on the glider possibility.

Gliders are a sort of aircraft.

Also, we cant really gauge the speed with any accuracy, as there's no really good reference points.

regards,
G

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nvm. Got my myths crossed.
edit on 20-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Although similar, this rock is moving faster than the object seen in the OP.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Looks like a re-entry or something breaking up in the atmosphere to me. Just looks like it's moving slowly because of the angle of entry.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The rock in the video I posted was a solid lump of metal that, had it hit California, would wiped out the whole of the West Coast of the USA/Mexico and beyond. I believe in the case of the Indian video, you are seeing a different sort of meteor, one made up of congealed bits of rubble, mostly tiny that was travelling far less quickly due it it's much smaller mass and the burn up we are seeing are tiny bits of mainly space dirt, slowly falling from the main body which is not fully visible.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The Indian Air Force (IAF) deployed fighter aircraft after radars flagged unsolicited intrusion into Indian territories along the border region in the western state of Gujarat. As soon as the jets started flying, the "enemies" disappeared from the radar, but resurfaced once the jets had gone. These perplexed Indian officials for weeks before they could discover that the "intruders" were actually flocks of migratory birds. Shortly after the "intrusion", officials asked local bird sanctuaries about the migration in Gujarat and experts confirmed that the intruders were only birds.

India Deployed Combat Jets Mistaking Migratory Birds for Drones - IBTimes UK

That should make some sense ..does Birds have this much of Agility and How the Radars Picking up birds are targets in a combat scenario

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well dang, why couldnt I see one for my birthday today?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I believe in the case of the Indian video, you are seeing a different sort of meteor, one made up of congealed bits of rubble

The problem with that and the reason I believe they are flares being released from an aircraft is if you watch this video from .47 you can see some of the luminous objects appear to be being fired forward of the what ever it is that's releasing them .

reply to post by HomerinNC

Happy Birthday Homer

edit on 21-10-2013 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Flares seem to be the best bet in this case. If you do a bit of research, you'll see that there is a military aviation training base in Hyderabad. So my guess is training related flares.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi All

That video has been on here before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join