It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flying over England?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Dragons would be too heavy to fly, especially with narrow wings like that.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Jefferton
I don't even need to see this to say it's fake. Dragons are not F'ing real.

You have obviously never met my mother in law!!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

My God People Dragons are Reall!!

awwh how cute n awesome!!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
DRAGONS,,,more coolness

thnk u whomever u are,, finally i understand

now bring on the OWLS

THNK U too
,,,,boncho

for part 2
,,here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/23/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I must admit that I HAVE seen a Dragon flying over London, it was a beautiful sunny day over in Sutton where I used to live, and I was off work one day sat in my apartment just casually looking out of the window ( we had a pretty spectacular view where we lived) and then I saw it.
It was a cloud though, in the shape of a dragon, you could make out the wings, the body with all four legs, the head and mouth including a protruding tongue, look at any St.George flag and you'll see it.
I have read that ( according to Chinese writings) there are various types of dragons ( not on our plane of course) for all the elements, Earth, Fire, Water and this one seemed to be air IMHO. I know there have been pictures of what looks like a dragon taken in pictures of fire, I wish I had my camera to hand when I saw this one.
And as I am a bit of a dragon fancier ( enough to have a tattoo of one), I couldn't help but smile as I thought it was a stunning day for floating amongst the clouds enjoying oneself as this 'dragon' seemed to be out for.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
real life Dragons...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
actually komodo dragons are monitors

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Stop talking RUBBISH this video has been clained for copyright, meaning it is FAKE!!

IT IS NOT REAL!, MOVE ON!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Hmm, We shall have to monitor that one more closely, but not too closely.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

kezzy24
Evidence of dragons?

It's not clear when or where stories of dragons first emerged, but the huge, flying serpents were described by the ancient Greeks and Sumerians. The belief in dragons was based not just in legend but also in hard evidence — or so it seemed. For millennia no one knew what to make of the giant bones that were occasionally unearthed around the globe, and dragons seemed a logical choice for people who had no knowledge of dinosaurs.

www.livescience.com...

[edit]

Dinosaur and dragon the same thing.We still know so little of the past.

Fossil of Sinornithosaurus millenii, the first evidence of feathers in dromaeosaurids

Cast of a Caudipteryx fossil with feather impressions and stomach content

Fossil cast of a Sinornithosaurus millenii

Jinfengopteryx elegans fossil
A number of non-avialan dinosaurs are now known to have been feathered. Direct evidence of feathers exists for the following species, listed in the order currently accepted evidence was first published. In all examples, the evidence described consists of feather impressions, except those genera inferred to have had feathers based on skeletal or chemical evidence, such as the presence of quill knobs (the anchor points for wing feathers on the forelimb) or a pygostyle (the fused vertebrae at the tail tip which often supports large feathers).

there are 34 on the list
en.wikipedia.org...

ct. 25, 2012 — The ostrich-like dinosaurs in the original Jurassic Park movie were portrayed as a herd of scaly, fleet-footed animals being chased by a ferocious Tyrannosaurus rex. New research published in the journal Science reveals this depiction of these bird-mimic dinosaurs is not entirely accurate -- the ornithomimids, as they are scientifically known, should have had feathers and wings.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Jefferton

Geeeet outa hear! My mate Pete would beg to differ...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Mclaneinc

Jefferton

You have obviously never met my mother in law!!

Doooohhhh mother in law jokes! Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join