It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Holds The Wealth - Interesting Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just watched a video and thought I actually had a grip on the distribution of wealth in the USA, but after watching this clip I have humbled myself out yet again. sigh.

No wonder "We the people" have no say in Washington D.C. anymore.

I guess this is just another good indicator of the idealistic bubble that most live in, but on a good note awareness is key.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was thought on primary school how unfair the USSR system was where everyone was payed the same.
Well sure it was maybe not the best system, but then we just went the opposite way and believing that is just right.
Just went a bit overboard!

And yes it's hard to have any voice if you belong to the poor. You only get the blaim (often) that you are the reason your country is doing bad and looked upon as not worthy.

edit on 20-10-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

It cant last forever, their greed will be their destruction.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I expect we are pretty much the same over here in the UK, however I only think that the situation is stable provided that 90 odd % tow the line and live under the law.

The minute people get sick of this and all agree together that civil disobedience is the only way left to people to get a redistribution of a fair share of the wealth organised without actually destroying their countries, it will go on and on. I know the top percentage are feeling the heat from the irritation the ordinary public are feeling and getting laws passed as quickly as possible to stop any form of disobedience being possible so they can maintain their greedy and mostly exploitatively lifestyle going.

They have strapped people up financially so tightly that the credit rating is a terrific means of control. No body dares do anything like get arrested in a protest. + once someone has been arrested, even if its dropped in the UK everytime they have to deal with everyday things they have to declare their record. Also OK for certain crimes to be excluded in this when a person is a danger to the public, but once punishment has been administered people should be considered to have been punished and the slate wiped clean. We release them but don't consider them to be fit for society. In the past people could integrate back into society but today felons find it near impossible getting back into normal life and are penalised by now having to pay extra for insurances and their record known by every numpty going because it has to be declared. There is no such thing as privacy and with the tendency to arrest everyone and dna them etc it is going to be hard work to get the world back to a fair and equitable society for all. (I bring the felon point up because today so many get arrested for even the most stupid reasons that never existed a few years ago).

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Very well done little piece. Thanks.

S&F& : up :

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
A great thread on ATS in regards to the wealthy in the world and how they actually live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join