It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of all the negativity, doom and gloom.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by rickymouse

Not talking about chatting like on fb, but stating and demonstrating a positive aspect of the world and it's parts. The universe and its parts.

I always thought the News should be positive.

I'd LOVE to live in an alternate universe where the News is actually about new developments in science and technology, and what is going on in the world in GENERAL, without such a NEGATIVE spin on everything, or being ALL ABOUT CRIME, or being ALL ABOUT political arguments.

Don't get me wrong, news is news, and I don't think it should EXCLUDE things like natural disasters, or other things that might be unpleasant, but it shouldn't focus SOLELY on these things.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Agreed - and while positive news is assumed to not sell newspapers, here in the UK (maybe elsewhere too, idk) we also get local free papers with local news paid for by advertising. Sure burglaries, car crashes and so on are reported here but they are also full of info on community projects, charitable work, local history and things to do. I actually enjoy reading these, whereas i rarely buy national newspapers which afterall are just organs for whichever politically inclined businessfolk care to sink their money into them.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What a fantastic Autumn say! Sun shining. Spent the morning with about 20 people and we planted about 2000 crocus bulb on a roundabout in town that will eventually provide pollen for local bees.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have 2 baby spider plants my friend gave me and they are growing beautifully!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
had a great week so far. met some really interesting people and made some new friends. planted 10 trees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join