It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien craft visiting the sun pics!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi,
I was listening to a radio show called "Deadline Live" hosted by Jack Blood last week and on his show he had a guest by the name of Scott Stevens.

On the show he talked about the Government using weather modification e.t.c and welcomed people to visit his website, which i did...

Not once on the show did he mention "alien visitors" or other unworldly matters but on a visit to his site i was shocked at images from soho showing what appears to be alien craft visiting the sun and doing some sort of engineering work on it!!!

The pictures blew me away and i was wondering if anyone at Ats has heard of this before?

Do others research this?

The guy seems to know his stuff and has a long list of credentials and the fact that he is not blatently promoting this aspect of research in his interviews quite frankly has me wondering if this really is going on

here is the link to his site and the amazing pics - www.weatherwars.info

I wait wait and pray someone at Ats can help me find out more about all this as it really is mind blowing to say the least

thanks in advance....BlueMeanie x

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
is what we call them do research this is not good I have written about this before. Our group has been getting samples and having them tested but I am not re-writing all that again.
People, plants and animals are suffering from this something must be done and we work hard at collecting everything we can as evidence. Just look up and watch your skies, wake up for God's sake.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
is what we call them do research this is not good I have written about this before. Our group has been getting samples and having them tested but I am not re-writing all that again.
People, plants and animals are suffering from this something must be done and we work hard at collecting everything we can as evidence. Just look up and watch your skies, wake up for God's sake.

bluemeanie is not talking about the chemtrail pics. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The pics bm ( sorry, couldnt help it
)is refering to are the SOHO pics at the bottom.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Those pics are new by me, and since I haven't been online recently, I've heard very little of what that dude's page was talking about. The pics are nice, but I find them kind of odd, the 'alien craft' kind of look like a head-on outline of a fighter jet or something. I'm not here to question the authenticity of the photos though.

Interesting stuff

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i am always sceptical about pictures like this. Surely if it was an alien craft it would have been on the news or something. But then again you never know - interesting picd

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i couldnt see them....

:/

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Looks like a photoshop job to me. Why is the ailen ship so blocky? Looks like someone just did it with a paintbrush.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Unfortunately the images are not UFO�s.

Bad Astronomy

I also started a thread about this. I was intrigued by the images, they looked so convincing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarnos
i am always sceptical about pictures like this. Surely if it was an alien craft it would have been on the news or something. But then again you never know - interesting picd

The 'Suncruiser' has actually been on some alternative news sites for years now.

In 1998 SOHO scientist captured a strange anamoly near the sun. It appears on the 'left' side of the sun. It appears to be a very bright object with 'arms/wings' sprouting from its sides. Here is a picture of it:

NASA scientist told the public that it was merely Mars showing up in the SOHO pictures. But upon closer observation, we found out that it was indeed not Mars. Here is a closeup on the object:

Elizabeth Edwards is credited for first spotting this object. In a letter to SOHO scientist, she inquired about the object...she was fed this response:

Subj: Re: ************ U.S. project scientist for SOHO Date: 6/28/99 6:52:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time From: [email protected] (CHRIS ST.CYR/301-286-2575/CPI-GSFC) To: [email protected], [email protected]

Ms. Edwards, I have examined the image that you have posted on your web site. The "object" you have identified as a SunCruiser is in fact YA cosmic ray hit that has saturated along the CCD column. If you play the LASCO movies available on the web, you will see that we detect hundreds of these particle hits during any day, and that they frequently take unusual form.

For the record, I am not the US Project Scientist for SOHO. Rather I am an operations/research scientist on the LASCO and EIT teams.

I hope this clears up your confusion about the interpretation of our data.

With best regards. O. C. St.Cyr

EDIT : I pushed the reply button too soon. However these pictures are still being debated on the net but most of the 'Suncruiser chatter' has died down. More info can be found on: www.iwonderproductions.com...

2nd EDIT : People believed that this 'Suncruiser' was some insanely massive ship that used the suns energy to fuel its life-support systems. If this craft were to move away from the sun, it would lose all its energy and thus the population would eventually die.

[edit on 11/15/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
No wonder we want to use their technology for our aircraft. It would allow us to study the sun and other planets with and not within our solar system.

[edit on 16/11/04 by rapidshave]

new topics

top topics

join