Why are all the town cop cars now black?

page: 2
65
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


Sorry that hurts your feelings...it is what it is. They pull it out a lot faster than they used to




posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


diffrent theory the real truth is when ordering the police cars from say ford. They allow you 4 colors white blue red and black. If you want to spend an aditinal 3 grand or so you can get a custom paint job on the new car. But most local police have discovered the magic of decals if you order black throw on some decals and tada no extra money. Just so you know most sheriffs actually go with all white to differentiate there cars from patrolman.You want undercover you go with red of course. As far as why all the equipment looks alike times have changed used to the police would go to local gun store and buy what they wanted. Today everything is ordered out of police catalogs and no matter who you order from they all look alike because the manufactures design everything around the military.

Here have a look

www.officerstore.com...

www.galls.com...



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by coldkidc
 


So this is what the average cop wears on patrol is it?

Stop with the ignorant fear mongering please, you're showing photos of cops in riot gear, it's meant to intimidate!



Yah - trying to quell the thread not sure what your agenda is here with the military avatar & Ford Cop car link which by the way 90% of the cars are black on your link.

Have you served in the military like Colonel DeMartino?
Standardization of Forces - are you familiar with the term?

The American people are not ignorant - they can see a black cop car when it is black!
Smells like Tyranny to me!



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


90% is all now?

And why am I here?

Well firstly, I can post where I like, you can't control who posts what I your threads, sounds rather tyrannical and fascist of you to question me being here.

Secondly, I'm just posting to bring balance to the vast exaggerations I'm seeing here.

"All cop cars a black" for example.

And "90% are black", which is another ridiculous exaggeration, did you tally all 30 pages of cars did you? With 15 images per page multiplied by 29 plus 6 on page 30 that makes 441 pictures of cop cars, with your assumption that 90% are black, that leaves 10%, or 44 not black, yet I got to 40 by page 5 and that didn't include black and white cars.

And apparently riot gear, worn when dispersing angry mobs, is now standard police issue clothing, just like the army.

The standardisation couldn't possibly be due to multiple government departments bulk buying gear and uniforms in an effort to reduce costs could it? No of course not, that reasoning isn't filled with hate and fear.
edit on 20-10-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


90% is all now?

And why am I here?

Well firstly, I can post where I like, you can't control who posts what I your threads, sounds rather tyrannical and fascist of you to question me being here.

Secondly, I'm just posting to bring balance to the vast exaggerations I'm seeing here.

"All cop cars a black" for example.

And "90% are black", which is another ridiculous exaggeration, did you tally all 30 pages of cars did you? With 15 images per page multiplied by 29 plus 6 on page 30 that makes 441 pictures of cop cars, with your assumption that 90% are black, that leaves 10%, or 44 not black, yet I got to 40 by page 5 and that didn't include black and white cars.

And apparently riot gear, worn when dispersing angry mobs, is now standard police issue clothing, just like the army.

The standardisation couldn't possibly be due to multiple government departments bulk buying gear and uniforms in an effort to reduce costs could it? No of course not, that reasoning isn't filled with hate and fear.
edit on 20-10-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)


I dunno you didn't answer the question so will take that as a "No" but that is a fine wall of words you produced there sir.

Nice job!



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


90% is all now?

And why am I here?

Well firstly, I can post where I like, you can't control who posts what I your threads, sounds rather tyrannical and fascist of you to question me being here.

Secondly, I'm just posting to bring balance to the vast exaggerations I'm seeing here.

"All cop cars a black" for example.

And "90% are black", which is another ridiculous exaggeration, did you tally all 30 pages of cars did you? With 15 images per page multiplied by 29 plus 6 on page 30 that makes 441 pictures of cop cars, with your assumption that 90% are black, that leaves 10%, or 44 not black, yet I got to 40 by page 5 and that didn't include black and white cars.

And apparently riot gear, worn when dispersing angry mobs, is now standard police issue clothing, just like the army.

The standardisation couldn't possibly be due to multiple government departments bulk buying gear and uniforms in an effort to reduce costs could it? No of course not, that reasoning isn't filled with hate and fear.
edit on 20-10-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)


Your right the standard issue stuff in a bulk buy. But most of the times officers will buy there own equipment using clothing allowances as i said manufactures are smart they make sure if you want a particular holster flashlight holder or body armor they will match how do they do this standard black of course.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012
 


Patriot Act
Fear
Control



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


DHS buys black paint too
! Seriously though there are more and more black unmarked cars then ever before.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's like Germany 1933 right before the Nazi's sunk their teeth into the society - we can either stand up and say no I'm not showing my papers every damn train stop or we can go along with it and say yes "Heil Obama".

Not today or ever am i doing that!



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


Whoa!

Only two pages in and we've already got the nazi comparisons.

Godwin would be proud.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
It's like Germany 1933 right before the Nazi's sunk their teeth into the society - we can either stand up and say no I'm not showing my papers every damn train stop or we can go along with it and say yes "Heil Obama".

Not today or ever am i doing that!


You obviously dont know police officers very well i suggest you go meet some have a drink. They arent some foreign army and have family and friends in there neighborhood. They would no more tolerate this crackdown you fear then you would.In fact most of the officers i know would be out front leading the charge to stop it officers tend to be very self reliant comes with the job. Trust me when i say if there was a plan to take over the first ones they would go after is the police. If you see them being rounded up then worry.
edit on 10/20/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Godwin's Law - did you take that directly out of the Media Matter's Script?

Your like the worst govenment stooge on record - keep them coming in the next 1/2 hour anyway!



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


And how about bringing something tangible instead of personally attacking me?

Black cop cars, a video talking about bearcat armoured trucks that doesn't even relate to what you're talking about and off handed nazi statements equate to nothing, absolutely nothing.

Your personal attacks on me prove this too.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


the evidence shows that the us is quickly approaching a fascist state than can only be compared to nazi germany 1933 or the cold war era soviet iron curtain. and over the last year i watched an entire towns police motorpool go black.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
My city switched from white police vehicles to black and white ones. A friend that works for the city said it was due to white police cars harder to see. People were complaining all white police cars were harder to see when traffic cops are using radar to catch speeders.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 


Just so that we're clear here, you're saying that the US is becoming fascist and the evidence of this is black police cars.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 

No need to fret. Not all fire trucks are red either.



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


I'm not sure where this thing about black Police cars is coming from. The Colonel doesn't mention black Police cars. He's an intelligent guy and talks a lot of sense but doesn't say anything about Police cars being black.

That's a fact.

To the OP - Why the title and why use that video? I'm confused so maybe you can enlighten me.

And, before anyone says anything, I'm in the UK where all our marked Police cars are white or silver with big reflective yellow and blue squares on them - no black over here



posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683
 


But your taxis are black!

The Fascist overlords are taxi drivers!!




posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24
 


So you can't see them coming when the Police scum attempt to run you over!
LoL

Points make prizes after all! LoL





new topics
 
65
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join