It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hope is wishful thinking, love is selfLESSness/slavery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think we've journeyed many lifetimes, some come in more often perhaps to the schools and some less, and like to hang out in loving areas and do work behind the scenes more. But we've not just been human. My cosmic memories relate to human, but many are feline here on earth, in source. Not restricted to this work station, but they wear that energy the strongest on them. In the end we learn, to make happiness. Thats when really good things happen. I keep seeing this like a report we're handing in to the teacher. And we're going to be graded on how we develop skills, problem solve, and try to solve problems rather than allow them to sweep us under, providing we have opportunity, and free will. And many here do not.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But every day gets us one step further. There are a lot more people now days with spiritual energies around us than before and the secrets are coming out even if most people do not want to see and dream on. I have a feeling the veil is in in fact weaker than before and becoming weaker by the day as planned. They cannot hold back evolution and the light always win in the end since it never gives up.

When I read this thread I feel comfortable and in a good mood. Best wishes.
edit on 20-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It's impossible to not love someone. It's all a part of the experience of living. Lighten up. What's wrong returning unconditional love to those that love you unconditionally? What's wrong with loving the experience of life as it is. No matter the circumstance. It couldn't hurt.

edit on 28-10-2013 by DaBlackChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
are you a nazi?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join