It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polio Outbreak Puts Global Eradication at Risk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

If your of the opinion that I deliberately intend to harm children, that's your prerogative. That is a silly assumption, I came to my own conclusion that vaccines are harmful based on research, not as a part of some scheme to keep children from vaccination to introduce them to disease.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

If your of the opinion that I deliberately intend to harm children, that's your prerogative. That is a silly assumption, I came to my own conclusion that vaccines are harmful based on research, not as a part of some scheme to keep children from vaccination to introduce them to disease.

You don't take any notice of the evidence given to you.
Instead you cling to a belief system based upon falsification, misinformation and lies.
Were you to keep that belief system to yourself then fair enough but you're posting what you believe on a publicly viewed forum.
You're deliberately trying to tell people that vaccinating children is bad are you not?
Ergo you are deliberately trying to harm children.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Pardon?

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

Instead you cling to a belief system based upon falsification, misinformation and lies.
Were you to keep that belief system to yourself then fair enough but you're posting what you believe on a publicly viewed forum.
You're deliberately trying to tell people that vaccinating children is bad are you not?

Using your logic, I would say the same to you. Your entitled to your opinion, as am I. I would not, however, call you stupid, or a liar, or claim you are deliberately hurting children; even if I happen to believe that by believing what you say you believe in, you are doing so indirectly. It is called civility, you can throw it out the window if you feel so inclined but I'm not going to let emotions get in the way of expressing myself.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

tigershark1988

Pardon?

tigershark1988
reply to post by Pardon?

Using your logic, I would say the same to you. Your entitled to your opinion, as am I. I would not, however, call you stupid, or a liar, or claim you are deliberately hurting children; even if I happen to believe that by believing what you say you believe in, you are doing so indirectly. It is called civility, you can throw it out the window if you feel so inclined but I'm not going to let emotions get in the way of expressing myself.

Sorry, you would be using your logic, not mine.
I've looked at the "evidence" you've mentioned and using proper critical methods, deduced that they are nonsense.
That is not an opinion, that is fact which I can happily back up with evidence.
I don't "do" belief when it comes to science.
As has been said, you're entitled to your opinions but not your own facts. However opinions do not come into this at all as it is science-based so in this respect you are NOT entitled to your opinion as yours references junk science.

You harp on about civility yet you lie.
Lying, especially when detrimental to children's health, has to be the antithesis of civility wouldn't you agree?

You say you won't let emotions get in your way yet you promote an irrational emotive belief.

Go back and review the literature on vaccinations.
Feel free to read anti-vax sites (as I often do) then look more closely at what they cite (as I do).
Balance reading anti-vax sites with reading scientific journals (as I do).
Then correlate the evidence and science presented from both sides (as I do).
If you then come to the same conclusion as you do now (without lying to yourself that is) then I would suggest that there are very basic scientific principles you need to re-learn.

edit on 29/10/13 by Pardon? because: removed link

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

You are aware of why doctors are not prescribing antibiotics t the rate they used too right about why a lot of antibiotics do not do th job anymore... because viruses mutate... simple logic applies and no I'm not going to be baited by your nasty self righteous attitude. Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Pardon?

You are aware of why doctors are not prescribing antibiotics t the rate they used too right about why a lot of antibiotics do not do th job anymore... because viruses mutate... simple logic applies and no I'm not going to be baited by your nasty self righteous attitude. Have a good one.

Simple logic does indeed apply and your logic is indeed simple (but in the other meaning of simple...)

Antibiotics fight bacteria, not viruses.

Once again I'll ask you what type of nurse you were as your medical knowledge seems completely missing.
If you think I'm being self-righteous you're entitled to your opinion.
However, I'm also entitled to mine especially the one which says you are lying about being a nurse.
edit on 8/11/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am not even in the medical field yet I even knew antibiotics treated infections not viruses so I think you are right that the one here making such claims is full of lies about being a nurse.

That would be a very unqualified nurse otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join