It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trick or Treat (exparte duexlux noir)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HAARP decided to go trick or treating. HAARP is very big and intuitively knew that he would be recognized ("you better recognize") regardless of disguise. But HAARP was cunning and decided to masquerade as art. And HAARP had friends, scientific minded friends, who could and would somewhat scale down his size.

HAARP called in his favors and coerced his Norwegian neighbors and voila!! - the perfect disguise - a rubber duck - gigantic - but arty - was born.

How cute!! How nostalgic!! How sweet!! How whimsical and how very expressionistic and surreal!!

There is no law (is there?) about sending art (even though gigantic) down a waterway - is there? I'm thinking no...it's the perfect disguise...who will know...only me...and who am I?

I met a man, once, a two-bit actor with a lawyer for a wife, who saw his home slide down Coldwater Canyon in an earthquake and who mentioned to me, at the time, that "I find myself drinking a lot of red wine" and I could relate to that as I watched the huge yellow rubber duck sail up the river.

And all I can really think of to say, as advice, is a quote from a movie, "...abandon your posts and flee...flee for your lives..."

Is there a happy ending to this noir ludicrous tale?? It lies within you. Don't delay. Awake from artificailly induced slumber and complacency and then there will be: The Happy End.

new topics

join