It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing Find - Magnets Lower Blood Viscosity !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

opopanax

beckybecky
The blue eyed blond haired boffins both aged a youthful 21 were excited to announce their discovery to the media corpse.

Where did you find this info? Your source mentions nothing about these individuals but instead credits Rongjia Tao, a Temple University physics professor and department chair, and Ke Huang, who I found listed as his assistant and former grad student. They both seem to be alive, well, and continuing their promising careers. Or are you suggesting that this professor and his assistant stole the credit from these young Aryan boffins as part of some "Big Pharma" scheme? I'm confused.

Unfortunately it's been over two years since the article you linked to was published, and it looks like Dr. Tao's paper never made it into Physical Review E. I'd be interested to learn what happened. While I have no doubt you'll insist that the research was a success and thus covered up by "Big Pharma," it's quite possible that it failed to stand up to peer review.

I love magnets, though, and would be 100% behind using them to treat or cure disease if the method was proven to actually work.

the research was a success and thus covered up by "Big Pharma BECAUSE IT IS NOT A CONSUMABLE.
and cannot be patented.

magnets last virtually forever.just imagine wearing magnets which lower blood viscosity
instead of taking CONSUMABLE pills WITH SIDE EFFECTS which cost money forever untill you are dead.

look at diabetes patients a guaranteed cash cow.

just go to ebay and you can get 20 tesla range magnets for $8 or less.

just imagine a big pharma executive enraged at the thought of magnets replacing his chemical cosh.just imagine him ordering his thugs to suppress/repress/oppress.

a few phone calls and a few dollars going into bank accounts and the magnet therapy is dead.

i urge everyone not to let the big pharma liers hoodwink you.remember the shills,we know who they are.they know who they are.

they are out to get us all.i am so scared and frightened.a monstrous conspiracy is against us and big pharma is behind it.

always experiment.always think for yourself.always distrust mainstream media.REMEMBER THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY BIG PHARMA.

REMEMBER.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It seems that there are a few other folks working on other magnetic therapy.

Magnets that cause tumours to 'self-destruct' could be a revolutionary new weapon in the fight against cancer. Scientists in South Korea have developed the method, which uses a magnetic field to trigger the cells to effectively kill themselves. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Claims that magnets can cure cancer might sound like quackery. But French researchers have harnessed iron oxide structures from bacteria to selectively kill tumour cells using an alternating magnetic field (AMF).

www.rsc.org...

I can't find any other news of this research after Oct. 2012.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

beckybecky
the research was a success and thus covered up by "Big Pharma BECAUSE IT IS NOT A CONSUMABLE.
and cannot be patented.

magnets last virtually forever.just imagine wearing magnets which lower blood viscosity
instead of taking CONSUMABLE pills WITH SIDE EFFECTS which cost money forever untill you are dead.

just imagine a big pharma executive enraged at the thought of magnets replacing his chemical cosh.just imagine him ordering his thugs to suppress/repress/oppress.

a few phone calls and a few dollars going into bank accounts and the magnet therapy is dead.

i urge everyone not to let the big pharma liers hoodwink you.remember the shills,we know who they are.they know who they are.

they are out to get us all.i am so scared and frightened.a monstrous conspiracy is against us and big pharma is behind it.

always experiment.always think for yourself.always distrust mainstream media.REMEMBER THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY BIG PHARMA.

REMEMBER.

Should I take your refusal to address the issue of the mysterious "blue eyed blond haired boffins both aged a youthful 21" as a tacit admission that you fabricated this part of the story?

Do you have any proof whatsoever of your assertion that the research was a success but was covered up? I'm guessing you'll say that there is no evidence, because it was all covered up, but if this is the case, how do you know about it? Are we just supposed to take your word for it without any evidence whatsoever, even after you've been shown to misrepresent (and apparently invent) facts in other instances?

The notion that you cannot patent a non-consumable is a good example of one of your patent falsehoods. Have you ever heard of the medical device industry? Some of its $100+ billion a year in sales in the US comes from just the type of non-consumables you're claiming can't be patented, and guess what? Some of these devices even rely on magnets.

Anyway, it's not as easy to quash an idea - especially a truly revolutionary one - as you're making it out to be. "Big Pharma" doesn't own the internet, and online there are plenty of venues for researchers, amateur or professional, from all around the world to share their ideas (relatively) freely. Unfortunately the complete lack of follow-up on Tao and Huang's research makes me fear that they didn't achieve the kind of results they were looking for and gave it up. Tao has gone on to work on other research, I saw from a September 12, 2013 article about Temple University:

The two licensing agreements that produced the most revenue for Temple were the licensing of a cancer therapeutic developed at Temple’s Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology to Newtown, Pa.-based Onconova Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ONTX), which went public in July; and the licensing of crude oil pipeline flow technology developed by Physics Professor Rongjia Tao to Save the World Air Inc. (OTCBB:ZERO)

(Source)

I'm honestly interested in this subject, and I'm not joking when I say that I love magnets. I also have no great love for "Big Pharma" and I don't partake in "mainstream media." If this magnet deal turned out to work, I would be thrilled. I like seeing innovative researchers succeed and I always enjoy seeing new medical technologies come to fruition.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

It's not exactly "magnetic therapy", they're attaching iron particles to cancer cells using antibodies, then using an AC magnetic field to rip the cells to bits.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Bedlam

beckybecky
They have started and FINISHED.

The discovery has been shelved indefinitely since and no practical use allowed since it was discovered as it would compete with big pharma.

Or, it didn't work or wasn't practical, or had other effects that weren't desirable. Hmm. Which might it be?

I think Becky is claiming those undesirable effects are a potentially huge hit to pharma profits in repeat, repeat, repeat (etc. etc. etc.) blood drugs sales.

To those claiming 1.3T field strength is an inconcievably high figure..it might surprise you to know that where a typical Sunspot on the surface of our star measures around 0.15T - 0.20T, or roughly just 15% - 20% of the given figure of 1.3T..on the other hand a simple 1 inch x 1 inch neo magnet has around 1.0T - 1.3T or 5 -6 times the strength of a typical Sunspot!

A loudspeaker magnet has a value of between 1T and 2.5T...so in reality, building a simple neodymium wristband or bracelet comprising a series or ring of air-gapped and double stacked magnets would result in a much stronger value than 1.3T.

Considering all of our blood flows around our body in a little over just a single minute..a wristband would apply a reasonably strong field to all of our blood.

You wouldn't have to wear magnets all over you in other words.

If the effects lasted for a couple of hours, wearing it four or five times a day would be enough to keep the effects current, and wearing a smaller version when sleeping would cover the night.

Whether it actually has a benefit or not, is another story...but if it didn't work, it would not be because of lack of field strength as some have suggested on here.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

To those claiming 1.3T field strength is an inconcievably high figure

Who claimed this?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

beckybecky

That is a very all-emcompassing statement that exposes the symptoms of severe paranoia. A simple search of past OP posts will show this is a systemic problem that threatens the health of the OP and those that listen to her.

Big Pharma has treatments for that.

On a serious note, I'm sure that the Big Pharma you speak of by itself does not exist as one entity, but as many competing entities controlled or a part of many different governments and cultures and populations, and contains many researchers that are dedicated to finding something better that their little piece of Big Pharma can use to increase their profits - and take business away from - another piece of Big Pharma.

Somewhere in the middle of these - between the delusional and paranoid "they are all out to get us all and hook us to their profit machine" and the shilling "they only are meaning the best for humanity" lies the truth. The truth - that indeed, as there are profit-mongers at the heads of many corporations, and controlling interests in the heads of many world governments; there are ALSO independent researchers and university / government researchers in medicine actually looking for cures to make ther name in this world, or maybe, just maybe, even looking to help others.

Believe it or not, not everyone in this world is bad. Boogyman is not under every bed.

I doubt this is any example of miraculous cures being hidden to protect Big Pharma profit, nor an example of an amazing discovery being squashed by the heavy hand of the profit-mongers, but simply another avenue of treatment that may or may not prove to be useful on a large scale.

The OP can post every 'supposed' hidden treatment as an example of the belief that once again Big Pharma is denying us perfect health.

But in the many many posts the OP presents, with a different speculative treatment, and the same paranoid attack on the pharmaceutical industry / independent researchers / government researchers / medical university researchers (all diverse separate entities and countries and industries lumped together as one controlled unit), the OP presents not one shread of proof for the attacks and allegations.

I will present proof that this is NOT the case. It's in the OP's post history - almost every one of them. If the army of Big Pharma was out squashing the reports of amazing cures being hidden from us, the shills and government operatives stalking her would have found her years ago and silenced this dangerous affront to their power. We would have never known of beckybecky, but yet, here she is again.

If I was the OP I would probably get some of those anti-psychotic home remedies and see if I could get rid of that paranoia and fear. After all, stress and fear are killers. Then again...maybe that is how Big Pharma is doing the OP in - they infested the water with their drugs and induced this state of fear to discredit the OP.

I'm sure the OP will label me as a shill, as has been done before. Don't believe it. Judge for yourself.

As opposed to being a shill, I am a person that becomes disturbed by the many posts that mention some supposed cure, for the sole purpose of trying to make anyone that will believe it stop their medications because the OP thinks it is only poison meant to strip their money away and control them at the call and beckon of this fabricated boogyman called "BIG PHARMA". Meanwhile, the OP will have no problem steering you to some other profit-monger that makes their living shilling "alternative remedies". So, for my only agreement with the OP, it is easy here to identify the shill.

As with this advice, I would advise consultation with someone that is more knowledgeable than the OP when considering options to deal with medical issues, especially with serious issues, as I have seen many pieces of advice from the OP that if followed by everyone, would leave millions dead. That is not hyperbole, that is simple deduced fact, with substantal proof from those that have already died seeking alternatives to treatments that work. Don't force me to prove that, go read the OP's past record of postings for yourself and make a judgement.
edit on 3-11-2013 by lakesidepark because: speling. and punguation. and grammer.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I read this a little while back. Made me think of the magnetic bracelets and jewelry that many people say help them. It appears that just being in the field for a few minutes protects you for hours. Maybe if one was screwed to the toilet seat it would take care of things.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What is a "boffin" ??????

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I did some more searching and will happily admit that I was wrong before - Tao and Huang did publish their research, in the July 2011 edition of Physical Review E: Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. Here is the abstract for their paper, "Reducing blood viscosity with magnetic fields":

Blood viscosity is a major factor in heart disease. When blood viscosity increases, it damages blood vessels and increases the risk of heart attacks. Currently, the only method of treatment is to take drugs such as aspirin, which has, however, several unwanted side effects. Here we report our finding that blood viscosity can be reduced with magnetic fields of 1 T or above in the blood flow direction. One magnetic field pulse of 1.3 T lasting ~1 min can reduce the blood viscosity by 20%-30%. After the exposure, in the absence of magnetic field, the blood viscosity slowly moves up, but takes a couple of hours to return to the original value. The process is repeatable. Reapplying the magnetic field reduces the blood viscosity again. By selecting the magnetic field strength and duration, we can keep the blood viscosity within the normal range. In addition, such viscosity reduction does not affect the red blood cells' normal function. This technology has much potential for physical therapy.

Source

If you do a Google search for the paper's title, you can find it in PDF form. I've only skimmed it so far, and unfortunately physics isn't my area of expertise, so I'm not the best person to judge whether the research is sound. It was published in a reputable, peer-reviewed scientific journal, but, of course, that doesn't necessarily denote infallibility.

You can also access the full text of another relevant paper, "Analysis of the magnetic field influence on the rheological properties of healthy persons blood," published in September 2013, here. It cites Tao and Huang, among others. This study found a "lack of effect of magnetic field application in vitro" possibly "result[ing] from the fact that magnetotherapy influences the whole organism and not only blood."

So, it looks like other researchers have continued to experiment with the effects of magnetic fields on blood and the potential therapeutic applications of this technology. This research appears to be ongoing, but so far, no easy miracle cure has been devised. This type of work takes time, though. Maybe magnetic field therapy will be refined and go on to be a huge success. Maybe it will turn out to be a bust. Either way, it's interesting. My objections in this thread were not to the technology itself but to the way the information was presented and the apparent falsehoods that were inserted into the story to make it fit the OP's agenda.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

coquine
What is a "boffin" ??????

It's chiefly British slang; I think the closest synonym in terms of denotation, connotation, and usage would be "egghead." Here's a funny article about the word: Do scientists mind being called boffins?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by opopanax

That post clarifies the discussion about this ongoing research. Without hyperbole.

As with you, my opposition to the posting of the OP was not the presentation of the discoveries, but that every presentation of every 'hidden cure' and 'buried discovery' is coupled with an agenda presented as the TRUTH without any PROOF, for the sole purpose of discrediting EVERY medical treatment that is currently the standard used to keep people alive.

I doubt that anyone would read this and then decide to give up their blood-thinning medication, and go order a pile of neos to wear around their heads thinking this is a better cure. Nor do I think that people will take the greater leap proposed by the OP and use this as an alternative to cure a diagnosed cancer.

However, stranger things have happened, and a person seeing these alternative treatments as the better option does not necessarily have to be stupid to believe it, they only have to be desperate, and believe the OP that this single (non-existent) entity called Big Pharma doesn't have their best interest in mind.

I would present Steve Jobs as an example of someone with a high degree of intelligence, who bought into this tripe. And is now DEAD as a result of a condition that could have been treated with the standard practice and medications presented by the evil medical industry. The OP should be happy as Steve Jobs refused to enrich Big Pharma, but instead enriched some quack alternative treatment center.

This is one area of conspiracy (suppression of cures and cheap treatments by the medical profession for profit or population reduction) that needs to be discussed with care, and with EVIDENCE, or at a minimum, a THEORY. Conspiracies involving the NWO, aliens, politics, etc. rarely create a real danger to gullible people.

However the majority of the postings of this OP not only LACK any real evidence of conspiracy, and not only are mere accusations without substance, but almost ALWAYS include a factor of DANGER as she proposes constantly that people should disregard recommended treatments for dangerous conditions, and follow her recommendations for her treatment-flavor-of-the-day.

I doubt this posting has any real danger, but a study of her past postings will reveal many proposals that are either minimally effective or outright fraud, or proposals that, if followed, place the person believing it in serious DANGER of DEATH. Exaggeration??? - once again don't ask me to prove it, click her profile and start reading and use your own intelligence to arrive at this exact same conclusion.

So as long as I see these posts, and see the same trend (promote an alternate UNPROVEN treatment, attack Big Pharma, warn the accepted treatment is poison to be stopped immediately, and call any opposition a shill), I will continue to reply and hope someone's life is bettered (and in many cases saved) with my dose of common sense to offset the OP's postings of total delusion.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Bedlam

It's not exactly "magnetic therapy", they're attaching iron particles to cancer cells using antibodies, then using an AC magnetic field to rip the cells to bits.

Sorry, but what would you call it, iron particle therapy? This would in all practical terms be called magnetic therapy or implications as such.

Magnets probably do make a difference in many applications for the human body but it would be nice if there were some good solid peer reviewed studies of the claims to enlighten the masses.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

lakesidepark

beckybecky
monstrous conspiracy is against us and big pharma is behind it.

Somewhere in the middle of these - between the delusional and paranoid "they are all out to get us all and hook us to their profit machine" and the shilling "they only are meaning the best for humanity" lies the truth. The truth - that indeed, as there are profit-mongers at the heads of many corporations, and controlling interests in the heads of many world governments; there are ALSO independent researchers and university / government researchers in medicine actually looking for cures to make ther name in this world, or maybe, just maybe, even looking to help others.

Believe it or not, not everyone in this world is bad. Boogyman is not under every bed.

I doubt this is any example of miraculous cures being hidden to protect Big Pharma profit, nor an example of an amazing discovery being squashed by the heavy hand of the profit-mongers, but simply another avenue of treatment that may or may not prove to be useful on a large scale.

The OP can post every 'supposed' hidden treatment as an example of the belief that once again Big Pharma is denying us perfect health.

But in the many many posts the OP presents, with a different speculative treatment, and the same paranoid attack on the pharmaceutical industry / independent researchers / government researchers / medical university researchers (all diverse separate entities and countries and industries lumped together as one controlled unit), the OP presents not one shread of proof for the attacks and allegations.

I will present proof that this is NOT the case. It's in the OP's post history - almost every one of them. If the army of Big Pharma was out squashing the reports of amazing cures being hidden from us, the shills and government operatives stalking her would have found her years ago and silenced this dangerous affront to their power. We would have never known of beckybecky, but yet, here she is again.

If I was the OP I would probably get some of those anti-psychotic home remedies and see if I could get rid of that paranoia and fear. After all, stress and fear are killers. Then again...maybe that is how Big Pharma is doing the OP in - they infested the water with their drugs and induced this state of fear to discredit the OP.

I'm sure the OP will label me as a shill, as has been done before. Don't believe it. Judge for yourself.

As opposed to being a shill, I am a person that becomes disturbed by the many posts that mention some supposed cure, for the sole purpose of trying to make anyone that will believe it stop their medications because the OP thinks it is only poison meant to strip their money away and control them at the call and beckon of this fabricated boogyman called "BIG PHARMA". Meanwhile, the OP will have no problem steering you to some other profit-monger that makes their living shilling "alternative remedies". So, for my only agreement with the OP, it is easy here to identify the shill.

As with this advice, I would advise consultation with someone that is more knowledgeable than the OP when considering options to deal with medical issues, especially with serious issues, as I have seen many pieces of advice from the OP that if followed by everyone, would leave millions dead. That is not hyperbole, that is simple deduced fact, with substantal proof from those that have already died seeking alternatives to treatments that work. Don't force me to prove that, go read the OP's past record of postings for yourself and make a judgement.
edit on 3-11-2013 by lakesidepark because: speling. and punguation. and grammer.

you are being disingenuous again.

1) where did i tell people or anyone to stop their medications?

tell us.we demand it.which post?

2) could you us to which site i directed any such person and TOLD them to buy x,y,or z.

So you have been exposed in your crude attempts to besmirch me and while you pretend to be "so concerned" about the safety of others could you explain the annual death rate of 240000 from adverse drug reactions in America alone courtesy of big pharma.

YOU SAID:-

to which i answer :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive always knew vaccines were dangerous drugs but natural news goes ahead and confirms that fact.

The February 1981 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found that 90% of obstetricians and 66% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

its funny that the people who rally behind and promote and force the general public to get vaccincations are always the ones who never take it? thats because they know vaccines are pseudoscience and that it causes problems like autism,blindness,diabtese and more debilitating disease.

Vaccines are a fraud and in november the us congress's oversight and hearing comittee will hold a hearing on the US national vaccine injury compensation act which bars vaccine injured people from suing vaccine manufactures.

if vaccines are so safe why cant the public sue them? easy because those who make vaccines run the government and the education department and the hospitals and the science journals, its the wolf guarding the chicken hen they big pharma pay for the studies pay for the government pay for the medical school they control the knowledge that youre allowed to get on vaccine safety.

see? i am not alone.

obliviously your other pals were not having much luck so you have been wheeled out under the pretense of being sounding reasonable and calling other people's sanity into question just because they are exposing the dirty tricks of you and your masters.

And could you explain this bribery while you at it.Can't wait for your excuses and evasions.

Big Pharma spent $2 674 746 491 on Lobbying from 1998 to 2013.
That is enough money to give 6 million dollars to each congress member of which there are 534.
edit on 3-11-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Big Pharma doesnt have your best interests at heart ( Big Pharma is a "thing" without feelings that is run by groups of people without social accountability) but do you care to comment on why you added blonde hair and blue eyes?

Just made it up or whipped it out of StromFront's news section???

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Jukiodone
reply to post by beckybecky

Big Pharma doesnt have your best interests at heart ( Big Pharma is a "thing" without feelings that is run by groups of people without social accountability) but do you care to comment on why you added blonde hair and blue eyes?

Just made it up or whipped it out of StromFront's news section???

Why you so obsessed with peoples looks? Focus on the research.

in any case a survey found aryan white people with blond hair and blue eyes to be more trustworthy then people who were the opposite.This explains why the majority of adverts feature blond people and also the saying blondes have more fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Bedlam

I shall make the perfect compromise. Magnetic, Iron Particle Therapy.

Better?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lakesidepark

What exactly is proof? Research that is driven to produce the desired effects needed to have the Institutional stamp of approval in order to make oodles and oodles of money?

How many cures have come from all of those laboratory tested and peer reviewed therapies?

You may be surprised at how many people on this planet seem to find the truth to what takes care of their pains and their needs by simply exploring the experiences of others.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

opopanax

beckybecky
and cannot be patented.

REMEMBER.

The notion that you cannot patent a non-consumable is a good example of one of your patent falsehoods. Have you ever heard of the medical device industry? Some of its $100+ billion a year in sales in the US comes from just the type of non-consumables you're claiming can't be patented,

The two licensing agreements that produced the most revenue for Temple were the licensing of a cancer therapeutic developed at Temple’s Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology to Newtown, Pa.-based Onconova Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:ONTX), which went public in July; and the licensing of crude oil pipeline flow technology developed by Physics Professor Rongjia Tao to Save the World Air Inc. (OTCBB:ZERO)

(Source)

I'm honestly interested in this subject, and I'm not joking when I say that I love magnets. I also have no great love for "Big Pharma" and I don't partake in "mainstream media." If this magnet deal turned out to work, I would be thrilled. I like seeing innovative researchers succeed and I always enjoy seeing new medical technologies come to fruition.

you medical device industry link goes to ebay ????????

proof it has been suppressed? they would hardly leave proof lying around but you have just supplied it.

you just supplied the proof.i am amazed.you are the author of your own defeat.

two licensing agreements that produced the most revenue for Temple were the licensing of a cancer therapeutic developed at Temple’s Fels Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology to Newtown, Pa.-based Onconova Therapeutics Inc...

they have been removed from a non consumable non money making magnets which would ruin profits for big pharma to anther cancer drug which will not work like all the previous cancer drugs but which with marketing/bribery/research fraud/bury the negative studies... will make billions for big pharma after all if it does not work they can just raise their hands and say tough while getting billions in profit in the meantime.

classic tactic by big phamma.reassignment away from anything that threatens their profits to something else.

the proof is above.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

MysterX
I think Becky is claiming those undesirable effects are a potentially huge hit to pharma profits in repeat, repeat, repeat (etc. etc. etc.) blood drugs sales.

No, I'm saying you don't know if the magnetic field had a harmful effect in the test, or if any were looked for. Why do you think a magnet would be harmless and Trental would not be? Or serrapeptase?

Considering all of our blood flows around our body in a little over just a single minute..a wristband would apply a reasonably strong field to all of our blood.

You wouldn't have to wear magnets all over you in other words.

Well, it looks like you have to apply the field along the blood vessel instead of across it - so it's likely going to end up a weird looking bracelet, two rings and a cage structure between them. Not fashionable at all. Oh, and all the collateral flow in your arm will scramble the orientation you're applying, and I'm not at all sure the venous return won't undo the alignment the arterial flow applies and vice versa. The author did say he'd need to design some way to apply the field along a single artery. Might not be quite as simple as a magic ring.

Whether it actually has a benefit or not, is another story...but if it didn't work, it would not be because of lack of field strength as some have suggested on here.

Looks like the only replication was a failure. Me, I'd be more for serrapeptase and the occasional handful of B vitamins.

Fun fact: originally, they were looking for an easily measured marker to correlate with plaque buildup. Homocysteine levels and serum cholesterol were the two top runners. The AMA chose cholesterol. It turns out as the years have gone by that homocysteine correlates much better than just cholesterol, as it measures (among other things) the inflammatory response of your arteries, which is what triggers plaque deposits to begin with. It's easy to get homocysteine down - reduce your crappy carbs, exercise, and smack down B6, B12 and folic acid. And they're cheap, and relatively non-toxic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join