It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astonishing Find - Magnets Lower Blood Viscosity !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Two boffins playing with magnets have found that MAGNETS reduce blood viscosity.

This astonishing discovery could revolutionize health care and cure cancer says doctors.

Magnets may be scary and mysterious for some people but if you play with a compass or a toy magnet they just like the magnets these boffins used in their breakthrough discovery.
These magnets are more powerful said one of the fun lovingyouthful pair of boffins wearing a coat and a pair sneakers with a nike cap.

The blue eyed blond haired boffins both aged a youthful 21 were excited to announce their discovery to the media corpse.

Here is a brief excerpt:-
Two physicists searching for a novel way to prevent heart attacks and strokes have discovered that strong magnetic fields can dramatically reduce the thickness, or viscosity, of blood flowing through a tube. The pair speculate that if this effect holds for blood in veins and arteries, scientists might someday develop a magnetic alternative to medicines designed to keep blood flowing in humans.

news.sciencemag.org...

The researchers discovered that just 1 minute inside the field was enough to reduce the blood viscosity by 20% to 30%. After exposure, the viscosity went back up to its original value after about 2 hours, but they could repeat the process to take it down again. The results are described in a forthcoming paper in Physical Review E.

“There’s no need to apply the magnetic field to the whole body,” he explains. “In fact, we just need to apply the magnetic field locally—for example, apply the magnetic field parallel to one artery."

Remember Alex Chiu Finger magnets?

Big Pharma bosses worried about the profits of their dangerous drugs with terrible side effects profits might go down dismissed the discovery and said there was no proof.

They have paid a PR company to discredit the youthful boffins and launched a smear campaign.
They have given some more million dollar election bribes...err donations to congress.

edit on 19-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Have you heard of Dr. Robert Beck? Sorry I can't send link, but you can find it on youtube. Similar, but yet different. What's become of that? Another example of simple, cost effective inventions shunned from humanity.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My grandfather wore a magnet bracelet on left arm he swore by.

I thought it was a gimmick....

May not have been.

There is another thread on ats that is related to this:

"The Healing power of water" or something. I'll link it in later..

The OP shares with us farmers are using a magnetized water to get better cultivation results!!
edit on 19-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Magnets may be scary and mysterious for some people but if you play with a compass or a toy magnet they just like the magnets these boffins used in their breakthrough discovery.

Right. Just like a toy magnet.

Tao and Huang let blood flow inside a tool for measuring blood viscosity, which itself was inside an electromagnet producing a field of about 1.3 tesla.

1.3 Tesla is a magnetic field which is about 250 times more powerful than a refrigerator magnet.

They have paid a PR company to discredit the youthful boffins and launched a smear campaign.
They have? Which PR company? Where's the smear campaign?
edit on 10/19/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

w8tn4it
Have you heard of Dr. Robert Beck? Sorry I can't send link, but you can find it on youtube. Similar, but yet different. What's become of that? Another example of simple, cost effective inventions shunned from humanity.

yes i am fully aware and have watched all the youtube videos and have constructed the devices my self.

including the pulsar,cs maker,and also bought the ozone generator.i don't have the magnetic pulsar yet.

i am not ill.

but i like to be prepared.i have not used the devices as i am not ill.

The beck channel videos are the best.

i have also constructed the alex chui finger magnets and i have stopped the RSI from too much mouse use.a strange side effect is i have dreams every night whereas i previously i hardly remember any dreams.

this coincided exactly with wearing the magnetic finger rings. i bought the neo disc 1 mm 12 mm disc magnets of ebay for $6 for 10 magnets.

its possible the lowered viscosity improves circulation and it penetrates nooks and crannies in much
the same way as treacle does'nt flow much and water flows a lot.

big pharma is enraged and will be buying "rent a experts" to smear the discovery.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

big pharma is enraged and will be buying "rent a experts" to smear the discovery.

When are they going to start. The discovery was made in 2011.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Phage

When are they going to start. The discovery was made in 2011.

They have started and FINISHED.

The discovery has been shelved indefinitely since and no practical use allowed since it was discovered as it would compete with big pharma.

Not a single medical product exists in the medical field using the above discovery because strings were pulled,bribes given and taken,rent a experts used to influence and stop further research.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Not a single medical product exists in the medical field using the above discovery because strings were pulled,bribes given and taken,rent a experts used to influence and stop further research.

Or maybe it's because it doesn't actually work in people.

BTW, you don't think that "big pharma" would enjoy selling a very expensive device?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Phage

Or maybe it's because it doesn't actually work in people.

BTW, you don't think that "big pharma" would enjoy selling a very expensive device?

what expensive device? you can get 10 for $5.

magnets are not consumables.

n52 magnets from ebay costing a few pounds have very strong local magnetic fields in the tesla range.

25 round magnets n52 strengh size 10mm diameter by 2 mm thick for £6.50.

wear one around your finger or an area where blood flows in a particular direction,etc or sew them into bra or pants or socks or wrist band for wrist arteries.be very careful as they are very powerful.

i encased mine in glue for safety and wrapped in soft elasticated band from a bra or pants waistband.

in fact alex chiu the chinese guy invented the alex chui finger ring magnets about 8 years ago.i made them myself and can tell there is some effect as my RSI from mouse clicking stopped and i have vivid dreams since wearing the finger ring magnets.i got the magnets from ebay and are strength n35 and measure 10mm by 1mm but i stacked 3 of them to increase their pull.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Right. Just like a toy magnet.

Tao and Huang let blood flow inside a tool for measuring blood viscosity, which itself was inside an electromagnet producing a field of about 1.3 tesla.

It is possible that there is an effect by even a small magnet on the body when worn long term, since I have not seen any studies i don't know but many average people seem to think so. A whole lot of good medicine have come from ancient and old remedies and even "old wives tales" have turned out to be accurate in some cases.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

A whole lot of good medicine have come from ancient and old remedies and even "old wives tales" have turned out to be accurate in some cases.

In some cases. In other causes they've turned out to be at best useless and at worst harmful. Snake oil salesman don't really care.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The blue eyed blond haired boffins both aged a youthful 21 were excited to announce their discovery to the media corpse.

Mr. president? Is that you? LOL

Back on topic, if the effect only lasts two hours, of what medical use may it be? Wouldn't a MRI produce the same results?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think two guys named Rongjia Tao and Ke Huang are likely to have blue eyes or blond hair.

All the measurements have been performed by means of the Contraves LS40 rheometer. The data obtained from the flow curve measurements complemented by hematocrit and plasma viscosity measurements have been analyzed using the rheological model of Quemada. No significant changes of the studied rheological parameters have been found.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

But I guess the Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poland is part of big pharma. They didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to try to duplicate the results of Tao and Huang though. But being in the medical field they may know more about how to run such experiments.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Phage

But I guess the Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poland is part of big pharma. They didn't seem to be in much of a hurry to try to duplicate the results of Tao and Huang though. But being in the medical field they may know more about how to run such experiments.

Why not?

Big Pharma spent $2,674,746,491 on Lobbying from 1998 to 2013.
That is enough money to give 6 million dollars to each congress member of which there are 435.

If they can spend $2 .6 billion on buying 535 congressmen why can't they spend a few thousand on sponsoring a university to produce the result they want?

Answer that.

NO ONE SPONSORS A RESULT THAT WILL LOSE THEM MONEY.REMEMBER THAT.
edit on 20-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Phage

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think two guys named Rongjia Tao and Ke Huang are likely to have blue eyes or blond hair.

All the measurements have been performed by means of the Contraves LS40 rheometer. The data obtained from the flow curve measurements complemented by hematocrit and plasma viscosity measurements have been analyzed using the rheological model of Quemada. No significant changes of the studied rheological parameters have been found.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I wonder what happened to the researchers ? are they even alive. did they meet with an unfortunate "accident".

maybe they are washing dishes in some Chinese restaurant after having been black balled by big pharma.
FOR DISPLEASING big pharma you will be punished in a dreadful manner.

big pharma influence is very POWERFUL.they have so much MONEY.

They make TRILLION $ PROFIT.more than oil companies.they can buy anyone.they lie.they cheat.they steal.they kill.remember vioxx?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

many average people seem to think so.

I also think so. I wear hematite jewelry. I started wearing the rings about 15 years ago. I'm an artisan and do a lot of detail work with my hands. When my fingers started to feel stiff I started wearing the rings and later the bracelets. The pain and stiffness faded over about a week of wearing the rings and has never returned.

The news is out, people will experiment, and big pharma's opinion will be irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

beckybecky

Where did you find this info? Your source mentions nothing about these individuals but instead credits Rongjia Tao, a Temple University physics professor and department chair, and Ke Huang, who I found listed as his assistant and former grad student. They both seem to be alive, well, and continuing their promising careers. Or are you suggesting that this professor and his assistant stole the credit from these young Aryan boffins as part of some "Big Pharma" scheme? I'm confused.

Unfortunately it's been over two years since the article you linked to was published, and it looks like Dr. Tao's paper never made it into Physical Review E. I'd be interested to learn what happened. While I have no doubt you'll insist that the research was a success and thus covered up by "Big Pharma," it's quite possible that it failed to stand up to peer review.

I love magnets, though, and would be 100% behind using them to treat or cure disease if the method was proven to actually work.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

beckybecky
Two boffins playing with magnets have found that MAGNETS reduce blood viscosity.

This astonishing discovery could revolutionize health care and cure cancer says doctors.

Where did you see anything about curing cancer or revolutionizing health care in that article?

“There’s no need to apply the magnetic field to the whole body,” he explains. “In fact, we just need to apply the magnetic field locally—for example, apply the magnetic field parallel to one artery."

Yeah, "just need to". Heck, if I could "JUST" reflect 100% of neutrons, I could make a nuke the size of a ping pong ball. 1.3T isn't the sort of thing you "just" apply locally, it's like herding cats.

Remember Alex Chiu Finger magnets?

With great amusement.

At any rate, the article is a bit of a head-scratcher - anti-platelet agents like aspirin generally don't have much effect on actual blood viscosity despite being called "blood thinners", they're anti-clotting agents. If you want your BV to actually change, you can take a number of other meds. Trental comes to mind. Also, IIRC, you can lower BV with serrapeptase. And if you get your homocysteine level down, the BV will drop, so B6, B12 and folic acid should do it, if you take them in big doses consistently.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
The OP shares with us farmers are using a magnetized water to get better cultivation results!!

If farmers can magnetize water, they will find themselves richer then Croesus, because water isn't ferromagnetic.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

beckybecky
They have started and FINISHED.

The discovery has been shelved indefinitely since and no practical use allowed since it was discovered as it would compete with big pharma.

Or, it didn't work or wasn't practical, or had other effects that weren't desirable. Hmm. Which might it be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join