It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day ET Lands On Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'd be staying home, hoping they'd blow up my workplace (with no one in it, just the building it self). As far as alien handle their time, they seem to have all the time in the universe to hide and just be urban legends.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If Aliens land then work will be he last thing on my mind, you think a world changing event would still make me want to go to work and make someone else rich? nah and no thank you!

The consequences would be global, not everyone can handle the fact aliens exist never mind them actually appearing on this planet.

Also every single abducted person was right all along, which is a bad thing considering the experiments some have endured.

If Aliens land we should be prepared for 2 things imo:
1.) Colonization
2.) Annihilation

We're to evil to be friends, our destructive nature is hardly a decent star companion to have.

They've had over a century now to make their presence aware to the world due to our ever expanding technology capabilities, why, if they are already here, have they remained silent? Smells like an agenda to me.

edit on 20-10-2013 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I would definately go for the day off work, but the TV would not be on.

Like 99% of others in this forum, I would go straight to ATS to try and get a real handle on the event.

But if the NSA hasn't taken the site down with a DDos attack, then I would guess the sheer weight of internet traffic would send ATS crashing down to it's knees.

Any landing would put the whole world into shock and I would need time to settle with the info before making rash judgements.

If a black project is advanced enough then it could easily be a staged event, and sites like this would be the only place where the right questions would be asked.

So, let it sink in, then ask why...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

GEmersonBiggins

I'm just saying that say 1,000,000 weird and often scary
UFO sighting worldwide since the 50's.

That's a lot of sightings, for sure! However, the number is closer to 150 million reported UFO sightings (worldwide).

I didn't have the actual number but knew it must be huge..
and didn't want to be 'melodramatic'. Where do you get
your number?

KPB

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Watch 'V', it gives enough imagination...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

GEmersonBiggins
reply to post by GEmersonBiggins

According to the United Nations, since 1947, approximately 150 million people have been witnesses to UFO sightings throughout the world

www.ufoevidence.org...

And people still don't believe in them. That in itself is amazing. It has to be only a couple of things. Life from another planet checking us out or the governments of the world creating secret aircraft and we have spotted them in test flights. The later would have been blown open by now wouldn't it?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Bugging out. And then observing as much as I can from a distance and incognito. Watch and learn. Determine their objectives, true (and hidden) agenda -to the extent possible. Trust is earned - not declared.

Once I have reasonable assurance I or my family/friends are in no danger, we'll make our way cautiously back. If we don;t get such assurance, or worse, ulterior motives become evident, it's just a matter of time - so survival is the name of the game - as long as possible. Naturally with their advanced weapons, surveillance, reconnaissance, etc., it won;t take much to find me and mine.

But I can guarantee I'll do everything I can to last as long as I can and in the end will have a few tricks up my sleeve to take one or two of them down with me if I or those I am trying to protect are attacked.

Doomsdayish? Paranoid? Perhaps. But my guess is I'll last a little longer hidden in the mountains than I would sitting in front of the tv in town.

If they are altruistic, benign, here to help - that's a different matter. But I'll want to be convinced of that first...

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't think ET is going to land here,because their are already here i think that the ufos people see are not spacecraft coming in from space but spacecraft taking off from earth,sometimes i get that eerie feeling that we are not the rulers of earth and this is not really our planet

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Dianec

GEmersonBiggins

According to the United Nations, since 1947, approximately 150 million people have been witnesses to UFO sightings throughout the world

www.ufoevidence.org...

And people still don't believe in them. That in itself is amazing. It has to be only a couple of things. Life from another planet checking us out or the governments of the world creating secret aircraft and we have spotted them in test flights. The later would have been blown open by now wouldn't it?

I doubt that the govt had flying saucers thousands of years ago. These days, I'd say it's a sure bet that some UFO sightings are govt craft. And of course there are hoaxes. The rest are the real deal. Or at least, according to massive amounts of photo, video, and radar evidence, as well as the testimony (even to congress) from several astronauts, high ranking military officials, airline and other pilots, and common folk from every walk of life in every corner of the globe.
edit on 21-10-2013 by GEmersonBiggins because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would stay home and watch TV and be here on ATS and make frequent trips outside for a reality check. If they were aggressive towards us what do you really think we could do to them? I mean THEY came HERE for crying out loud. I would really hope that they would be nice, though. I really don't like the idea of being a slave.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

GEmersonBiggins

Dianec

GEmersonBiggins

www.ufoevidence.org...

I doubt that the govt had flying saucers thousands of years ago. These days, I'd say it's a sure bet that some UFO sightings are govt craft. And of course there are hoaxes. The rest are the real deal. Or at least, according to massive amounts of photo, video, and radar evidence, as well as the testimony (even to congress) from several astronauts, high ranking military officials, airline and other pilots, and common folk from every walk of life in every corner of the globe.
edit on 21-10-2013 by GEmersonBiggins because: (no reason given)

Yea I thought about that afterwards. I was thinking of sighting from the 40's - 50's, but they've been recorded from the beginning of our time here (cave drawings, etc). Where did government get their ideas for the more advanced craft they have now is what I would love to know. Or as someone else pointed out - from horse and carriage 100 years ago to space travel today. Our lightening speed technology growth is what has always amazed me. I know there are plausible explanations. Fiber optics? But where did that all come from - ideas for that? What suddenly changed to make humans that gifted? Maybe we will never know but I hope we get to find out one day. That's why I always try to join the UFO threads - to explore and learn as much as I can about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Your Attitude is the reason the world is dying....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just hope they taste good....that's all I'm sayin'.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Fylgje because: Typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Hi, well it's a day I have imagined many times over, and I always end up thinking of the movie "The day the earth stood still"
Personally I think that scenario is not ridiculous, I think it would be a firm, but friendly warning. It may be the case that everybody is contacted individually and individuals might not necessarily be aware of that - so our visitors could guage a likely reaction. I think they would be more interested in ordinary folk, than say governments.
I also think it's possible we would be guided and encouraged to discover them, rather than a grand entrance as it were, so it might be a gradual process rather than than a one day thing.

Personally I hope we get Gort!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If something like that actually happened, I've determined that the only way any good would come of it would be if they are so fundamentally different from us that we have almost nothing or completely nothing in common. It could already be that one of the reasons we have not been destroyed already is that the "aliens" don't even exist in the same kind of reality we do.

The amount of devastation would be directly proportional to how much they are like us.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

skyblueworld
We're too evil to be friends, our destructive nature is hardly a decent star companion to have.

Or maybe we're not nearly evil enough. Do you think sheep like us could really survive very long in a universe full of wolves?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Unlike Hollywood has convinced the general public, I don't believe any extraterrestrial or extradimensional beings would be our enemies. However, that would change quickly.
I've always believed that they would make contact to us without any ill intentions, and I refuse to believe otherwise. The problem is our governments and how they would react to contact with extraterrestrial or extradimensional beings...
Looking at the track record of the United States government specifically, it would be without a doubt that they'd act hostile to any foreign visitors to our planet, especially if they were to make contact on American soil.
If contact were not made on American soil, the United Nations would still be involved immediately, and the turnout wouldn't be too good. I'm upset to say and believe this, but it just seems the most likely response to something like this.

If it were up to me as an individual, any extraterrestrial / extradimensional contact would be "praised" in a sense. It would be the biggest event in the history of humankind, undoubtedly.

The day that contact happens, if it ever does (fingers crossed), I'd be taking the day off work like many others, and waiting to see what happens during and after contact. If it were somewhere nearby me, I'd like to get an up close look at the events and hopefully be one of the people to witness it with my own eyes and not on a TV screen or radio. Maybe I'm foolish for this, and I know that there are hundreds of people who think it is crazy to believe that an ET or "ED" would have no ill intentions. I've been picked apart for having this belief, but as it stands, I refuse to believe anything else.

I'd like to befriend them, in other words. Unfortunately, our governments would react in a different manner than myself.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
ETs are constantly on the earth and in and arund the earth too we just dont see them

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
When 9/11 happened I went to work, so I think I'd do the same with aliens. But just like with 9/11, I'd have the radio or tv on or I'd chat with coworkers.

I honestly think if aliens wanted to destroy us then they probably wouldn't tell us they'd just dump a load on us and it's lights out for us. Otherwise, contact might come through radio or laser or something like that, before they proceed to land. And they're likely more advanced, since travel between stars is not easy. However, their values and customs might be dramatically different and could cause conflict with us. Anyway, since their technology is likely ahead of us, they'd probably interact with us the same way we interact with cultures that have inferior technology. That might mean we'd be exploited or would not be able to dominate the discussion. If the aliens demanded too much, we could reject it, but with uncertain consequences. It seems it'd be an unhappy state of affairs. On the other hand, perhaps the aliens would just land and say hello and give us information and let us know what they're doing and that's it. Who're we to know? I feel like we know nothing. Even though we've been to space, we still have far more to learn and vast things to yet explore.
edit on 22-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join