It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for the guys: Have you ever.......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
87 mph slapshot directly to my cup. The cup helps some, but not that much. If it broke 90, I don't think I'd be having kids. You might be asking yourself "Hey wait! That's not self inflicted. This guys a great big phony!". Well, I could have moved, but if I did it would have went in, so it sort of was self inflicted.

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I was at a party once...

a couple of guys started smashing beer cans on their heads, which was cool enough with me...

So I did it too... all of a sudden, one of the girls comes over, takes the my beer can away from me and smashes it right on her forehead... she didn't make a single wimper or anything and just smiles at me and says "now, what are you going to do to impress me"...

well not wanting to be outdone... especially by a girl...

I grabbed a can... and yes, I did it....

crushed that sucker down below, right where it counts... :shk::shk::shk:

didn't feel anything at first, but about 10 seconds later... it didn't matter how drunk I was.... .whew... I hobbled outside and threw up all over the sidewalk.... and then just laid down on the front porch....

hell, it hurt the next day too... worse than the hangover....

Now thats play ef-ing stupid. And no i haven't despite skateboarding. So ha.

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Shorty...

that was my brain on alcohol.....
:shk::shk:

I know better now...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
have a friend that it's dangerous for him to go socialize at all...girls manage to get him in the nuts...and sometimes guys....and it's always an accident.

I remember one time when my youngest brother grabed and twisted his dad's nuts in the middle of roughhousing.

oh, and never get a vasectomy from a female doctor...she never uses enough padding afterwards.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
I remember one time when my youngest brother grabed and twisted his dad's nuts in the middle of roughhousing.

I swear I got chills all over when I read that. Getting your nuts grabbed and twisted not cool dude. LOL! God that musta hurt.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
he got in major trouble....

but Dad kind of deserved it, my broter didn't want to roughhouse and he wouldn't listen.

and I know a few uselss facts too, lol...go anatomy courses, lol...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
......hit yourself in the testicles so hard by mistake?

Because I just smashed myself in one of them by mistake and im sitting here typing in terrible pain. LOL!!!!!

Been there, done that and brought the t-shirt....
I was pissed when i done it, i had one too many in the pub and thought it would be a good laugh lol

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Once I pinched my dick in the kitchen draw. I was playing around with a small rubber ball on a string......

And once I was shot at my nuts with an airsoft gun, thankfully there was only one bullet in the chamber.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Shorty...

that was my brain on alcohol.....
:shk::shk:

I know better now...

I should 'ope so too. You dont wanner be going round doing that.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welll I personnaly think ball pain is the worst kind of pain.

Once upon

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite

Once upon

Agreed.
Even thinking about it hurts :S

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away Star Wars The Phantom Menace came out and I was ready to see it. After the movie like everyone else I was trying to get out. So I tried to get out faster by sliding down the middle railing on my crouch. Well I was picking up speed and BAM the hole between the two segments of railing came up. I flew off straight into the other railing segment hitting me right on my Phantom Menace. After that I never attempted to ride a railing on my crouch again. :shivers:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I used to date a girl who liked to get her Rear end smacked when she was on top. ANyway She liked to get slapped Really really really hard. Well i hit while she was up instead of down. and the next i remember is wanting to die. I just layed their for like ten minutes. Luckily it was winter and really cold , so as soon as i could speak i asked her to open the window, I tell ya I never thought 2degree farenheight would be such a blessing.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Too many times to count....

And it's amazing how little of a hit it sometimes takes... them boys is tender!

One minute you're all
then you're SMACK!
and then

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Many Times
1. Playign soccer at school. BAM!
and I'm on the ground crying. Stupid stupid soccer ball.
2. Not paying attention and walking into a railing. OWWW that stings.
3. Some girls in my grade push me down a hill and then start kicking me (this was back in 5th grade) at the bottom. OWWW a couple hit me in the place where the sun don't shine!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

3. Some girls in my grade push me down a hill and then start kicking me (this was back in 5th grade) at the bottom. OWWW a couple hit me in the place where the sun don't shine!

Hahahaha, its funny laughing at other peoples pain and thats just harsh. I see yout popular then?

You often get beat up by females?

To cpr12r, a babe magnet in all the wrong kinda ways.

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by shorty]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It hurts. You see I was just trying to jump onto a couch and you see I didn't quite land on the coushin. My jump landed short. Then gym class is the worst. I've had bad expiriences in almost every sport.

It doesn't matter how hard you're hit, so long as it hit's in the land down under it hurts no matter how hard you're hit, it just hurts like hell.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Back on sports, we got bored on nigth so 2 of my friends and I decided to play soccer at 10 PM with a hard croquet ball. Smacked rigth between me legs, the boys did cry that night. I hate soccer, but playing with a very hard ball is better than the pansy softer one.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Back on sports, we got bored on nigth so 2 of my friends and I decided to play soccer at 10 PM with a hard croquet ball. Smacked rigth between me legs, the boys did cry that night. I hate soccer, but playing with a very hard ball is better than the pansy softer one.

Thats a stupid comment after what happened to ya!!!

Im gonna keep on laughing on you guys. Hahahaha. haha ha aha, ha.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah a bit contridictory, still soccer sucks

Also every once and a while not all of me is inside and I pinch myself in the wrong place.

[Edited on 11-19-2004 by JediMaster]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join