Waiting to be Poisoned, or blown up or whatever the FBI isn't telling us

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Howdy all... New member here...
I've dropped by from time to time... Living In Wichita KS but next week will be moving to SW Colorado....

Never felt compelled to join before not until yesterday when on our local TV news told us about a possible threat to the cities water supply....

Well after something like that... where the powers that be don't tell ya nothing about what the threat is.... just filled me with commentary so I figured I'd join a platform where I can voice my... Cough, cough ...Confidence in our government...

Yup that's why I'm moving my family to no-where-vill Colorado where there is no runs on the grocery stores for bottled water....

On that note, please to meet ya all... unless your one of those government agents who monitors sites like this one... if you are one of those ... then to you I say... Where's my damn VA check?

Winkz
edit on 19-10-2013 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wasn't it in Colorado that a lady was sued for collecting rain water for her garden?

Apparently, it is the property of the authorities...

Well, welcome here! We're not Colorado, but the whole world.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome! Hopefully you enjoy Colorado more than Kansas. Maybe you should look into buying a house with a well? Beyond that, I'm sure it's just on if their many scare tactics. They like to keep the public yet teetering somewhere between cautious and full-blown paranoia.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Your talking about that old lady who lives over in Telluride... Our new place isn't too far from there... we have a well one electric and the other wind... State gave us permits for both, so we should be okay????

now watch me duck and cover while a SWAT team raids my place looking to charge me with possession of H2O

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkib0421

if they were after paranoia they succeeded... after that story aired there was a huge run on bottled water.... it was crazy at the store...

funny thing despite the PTB saying the water is safe for now... no one believed them

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Maybe bottled water sales were down. Stir the pot a little and water starts flying out of the stores.

I would think you would be reasonably safe with a well. It's a lot more time consuming to poison a bunch of wells than it is to dump something into a public water system. Plus, you don't have to worry about fluoride!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am not familiar with wichita Kansas .....what is there , that would be worth risking getting caught with poisoning the water? ...I can see Dc, or Boston.....but what's in wichita ?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

They make planes here...

AIRBUS/NORTH AMERICAN
BOEING INTEGRATED DEFENSE SYSTEMS
BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE
CESSNA AIRCRAFT COMPANY
Beechcraft
Spirit Aero Systems

Those are just the biggies there are hundreds of other smaller companies that support with parts and equipment, computer systems.... The Air Force has a repair facility here too...

given all that it makes Wichita and pretty big fat juicy target, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I guess....not too familiar with your town, except the BTk killer was there . ...not being rude, just thought a bigger target with more people would have been picked. More chaos and more panic. ..well good luck!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
Wasn't it in Colorado that a lady was sued for collecting rain water for her garden?

Apparently, it is the property of the authorities...

Well, welcome here! We're not Colorado, but the whole world.

What?!?

I know that water is a resource that is more precious and necessary than gold and that companies are trying (and in many cases succeeding) to privatize as much of it as fast as they can, but I find it hard to believe that the state would be able to legally assert ownership of rainwater under current laws.

Has anyone or any group tried to challenge this CO ridiculousness?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Welcome! and your VA check is in the mail... but I believe it was sent to the Bermuda Triangle, and is in a basket somewhere awaiting postage?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Night Star
Hello and welcome!

Btw....I really like this picture! Very cool!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Not just CO... they did the same thing to another fellow up in Oregon...

Of course these are the Western States and have been suffering a decade long drought...
I've even heard some of the old timers talk about possible water wars....

Well between the flooding over in Bolder and the wildfires in the central part of the state I have a lot fewer neighbors to compete for my water

FYI they say 80% of the roads that were washed out are passable now... they never said good roads only passable...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

kingofyo1

Welcome! and your VA check is in the mail... but I believe it was sent to the Bermuda Triangle, and is in a basket somewhere awaiting postage?

What can I say... If I wanted a steady income I should have run for congress... Notice how they still get their money despite how much they make the rest of us suffer

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

nikkib0421

Maybe bottled water sales were down. Stir the pot a little and water starts flying out of the stores.

I would think you would be reasonably safe with a well. It's a lot more time consuming to poison a bunch of wells than it is to dump something into a public water system. Plus, you don't have to worry about fluoride!

Unless somebody Fracks things up.

top topics

join