It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews So High

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ieet.org...

if you google this title you will get multiple hits.

I am neither a Jew nor am I anti-Semitic or anti-Kazar. I am simply interested in genetics and biology .
I would hope you read the link before posting a comment...thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Why Is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews So High?

I presume it's because my IQ drops when I read threads like this.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

It's neither genetics or biology and it isn't the same if they have a different diet than the normal ones, because its their diet.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

ldyserenity
reply to post by cathar

It's neither genetics or biology and it isn't the same if they have a different diet than the normal ones, because its their diet.

Interesting - What do they eat that improves their IQ?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It's the Mediterranean diet...if I had known this years ago while I was pregnant I would have followed this diet it's been proven in science articles.www.funeducation.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Brain food: How to pick the right diet for your brain - See more at: www.funeducation.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Many think the Ashkenazi don't have a single drop of Israelite blood in them. Check out Arthur Koestler's book, "The Thirteenth Tribe." The Ashkenazi descend from the Khazars, who coverted to Judiasm in the 8th century CE.

Concerning intellect, "Jewsish" people put a lot of emphasis on education. Thus, if you're raised in an environment which promotes intellectual dexterity, you're bound to be smarter that the average human.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Q33323 because: Ynam oot "s" eno.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think the same could be said for a few secret societies and
any group that prides itself in being better than everyone.

As well I am pretty sure ypu could replace the word intelligence
in the examples in ypur link with cunning.

I will probably catch flack here for trying to deny the Jewish of
the title of 'Master race' but I really don't care.

Indavidually, I love each one of you. As a whole and in large groups...
You suck!
edit on 19-10-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe they pay attention to how foods make you feel. I have learned to eat certain foods to make me feel the way I want to feel at the time. When I eat certain foods, foods that most people like to eat, I can't be creative, I cannot think outside the box that we have been taught is normal to live in.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
in the link the writer says the Ashkenazi Jews are from Germany,,, this is clearly wrong..the DNA tests
are clear that the Ashkenazi Jews are Khazarian ....mostly...
The Jews has been literate for many hundreds of years & they have produced some great song writers

like Dylan ,Paul Simon ,Leonard Cohen ,Irving Berlin , Jerome Kerns,Harold Arlen and many others...Not to mention comedians
like Woody Allen, Larry David, Jack Benny,and many others too numerous to list .

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

Because they wrote the test?

Just kidding. I don't know that. But lets see...

The article linked states this group is half to one standard deviation above the next highest group and 40% above average.

Above average what... knowledgable?

That implies education. Scoring higher on a test. A test whose answers come from a book. The right answer being the one from a book.

This came from an old book, too:

Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Is their an I.Q. test for wisdom... anywhere?

Further:

Nobel Prizes: Since 1950, 29% of the awards have gone to Ashkenazim, even though they represent only 0.25% of humanity.

They gave one to Obama, too. How smart was that? Hell the man who started the (Nobel) "Peace" Prize invented the best war instrument ever--- dynamite. Real smart. Thanks a lot from all the blown up cities and countless people.

And...

USA (today): Ashkenazi Jews comprise 2.2% of the USA population, but they represent 30% of faculty at elite colleges, 21% of Ivy League students, 25% of the Turing Award winners, 23% of the wealthiest Americans, and 38% of the Oscar-winning film directors.

Don't forget elite government positions and the news media. So what? They are in charge. Taking control isn't as as smart as it is ruthless and cunning.

30% of faculty at elite colleges. So they do write the tests?

Can't stand it when groups of people are singled out as better than the rest. Smacks of other "better than" crowds like American "Exceptionalism" and the Master Race.

Phooey

edit on 19-10-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I agree with you, but nobody does well at education if they haven't got the intelligence to actually pass and retain what they learn, clearly they have the brainpower to do it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Smart foods include unprocessed vegetables, fish, and dark red and blue-colored fruits. These contain high(er) levels of monoatomic gold.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ldyserenity
reply to post by intrptr

I agree with you, but nobody does well at education if they haven't got the intelligence to actually pass and retain what they learn, clearly they have the brainpower to do it.

That respectfully, is a matter of opinion. For all I know they cheat. One culture's genius is another's idiot.

Highly recommended. "Intelligence Quotient" means as little to bush people as does money.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is another link that includes the Chinese in the idea...For those of you who actually read the links

robertlindsay.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, were the IQ tests developed by the Jews?

Alfred Binet

Alfred Binet (July 8, 1857 – October 18, 1911), French psychologist and inventor of the first usable intelligence test, known at that time as Binet test basically today called IQ test. His principal goal was to identify students who needed special help in coping with the school curriculum. Along with his collaborator Théodore Simon, Binet published revisions of his intelligence scale in 1908 and 1911, the last appearing just before his death.

You bet they were!

Totally Jewish

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

eisegesis
Well, were the IQ tests developed by the Jews?

Alfred Binet

Alfred Binet (July 8, 1857 – October 18, 1911), French psychologist and inventor of the first usable intelligence test, known at that time as Binet test basically today called IQ test. His principal goal was to identify students who needed special help in coping with the school curriculum. Along with his collaborator Théodore Simon, Binet published revisions of his intelligence scale in 1908 and 1911, the last appearing just before his death.

You bet they were!

Totally Jewish

The newest IQ tests are not related to reading or culture...they are simply pattern recognition and shape recognition.
According to the world wide testing data Gypsies has an average IQ of 85.....the general idea is that people and cultures in cold or temperate climates are smarter that people who live in tropical or hotter climates...
Take South America as an example..Chile and Argentina have a higher living standard than Columbia or Mexico...
If you see what I mean.
edit on 19-10-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What a coincidence he's selling a ebook under the same title. The article is nothing but a friggen ad.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Do you know what version of the test was used? I couldn't find it in your link. I do agree with the concept of better soil, better plant but geographic location is only 50% of the equation. The other 50% has to be applied.

Ethnic Nepotism comes to mind, its just that nobody wants to hear it. Hey, good for them...they deserve it.

Right?

I wonder, if the rest of the world really wants Ashkenazi-level achievement, why don’t we play chess with our children at night, instead of tossing them a violent video game? Why can’t we listen to their classical compositions on the weekend, instead of urging them to get concussions on the football field? Why can’t we provide them with excellent schools, entice them to learn oodles of foreign grammar, and convince them to believe in and expand their abilities, instead of forcing them to endure years of educational mediocrity and expecting nothing back but the same?

If all humanity adopted the best available characteristics of Ashkenazi culture, would we, as a whole, immensely benefit? Would we learn more quickly, more deeply, and produce greater wonders? Would we become over- instead of under-achievers?

I'm not sure if this guy is being serious or sarcastic. Either way it stinks.

If we promoted high IQ behavior to humans everywhere, globally, would we all become… enhanced? Better humans?

What exactly is high IQ behavior? Being successful? What is success?

Is it stupid of me to want to opt out?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Q33323
Smart foods include unprocessed vegetables, fish, and dark red and blue-colored fruits. These contain high(er) levels of monoatomic gold.

Also fasting. When a rabbi was asked why fasting is part of the Jewish culture he said, "In Judaism, the purpose of a fast is to lower the volume on our physical pursuits in order to focus more acutely on our spiritual selves. This facilitates the process of "teshuva" - literally "return." We return to G-d, and to our essential state of purity."

Fasting has also been shown scientifically to increase production of something called Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a protein in the brain that is instrumental to neurogenesis (development of new neurons) and the creation of synapses (connections between neurons).

According to Micheal Eades, MD, BDNF is also “neuroprotective against stress and toxic insults to the brain” and, as bonus, “humans with greater levels of BDNF have lower levels of depression.” You can check out the full article Dr. Eades wrote for Tim Ferriss’ blog here.

Basically what happens is that Intermittent Fasting creates a mild stress to the brain, which overcompensates by releasing more BDNF. The human brain is highly reactive to the kind of stimuli we give it. I would suspect that high levels of monatomic gold aid this process, as would meditation, the later being a very ancient self-development method, and has been shown to provide wonderful cognitive benefits.

David Icke has an interesting theory regarding monatomic gold and the Jewish:

Is it the arc that melts the gold, with which they make the bread for higher intelligence? Is this
why it's been hidden from us for thousands of years? To get the kind of temperature necessary to almost vaporise gold you would need a capacitor, and that sounds very much what the Ark of the Covenant was.
www.davidicke.com...

There are other factors to consider, language acquisition increase in brainpower from learning, and if the language is one where you read from right to left there may be an added bonus. Robert Anton Wilson touched on this once when I wrote about Language as Conspiracy (Everything is Under Control, p. 277) but that is the only reference I can find.

Of course, like Hebrew, Arabic is read right to left. Why then is one Semitic tribe so much more dominate in modern culture? I would say it isn't for lack of intelligence, remember Algebra was invented by the Muslim mathematician. I think in the end, it really just boils down to two factores 1) resources and 2) cultural morality. When it comes to resources the Jews enjoy a huge advantage today. How did they get there? Perhaps it was their liberal mindset. Studies show that IQ correlates not with left-wing thinking as such, but with classic Enlightenment liberalism.

"...what we call conservatism is a symptom of limited intellectual ability, signified by fear of the new and of outsiders, a retreat into tradition and tribal loyalty, and an unsophisticated disgust at sexual mores that deviate even slightly from the norm. Put bluntly stupidity correlates with insecurity, hatred, pessimism and fear, intelligence with confidence, optimism and trust.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...#

I would argue that Jews are not more intelligent because of genetics but rather because of social factors. Their success in the world is a product of both discipline (willpower) and advantage (resources). When other people (with resources and willpower) put their talents to work in the marketplace of ideas, they too will meat with success. However, few individuals today have more resources to aid their success then do those of this specific tribe. Even if other people did have equal intelligence and willpower, the lack of resources is a distinct disadvantage.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

I am part jew and am thick as two short plank's stuck together so I think this is merely down to how the children are educated in a traditional manner though also if the survivors of various pogromms were more intelligent than average then the stock left over from each one would have a higher overall intelligence, also the method of business they were allowed to procure entailed that they have good communication skills, I would warrent though if you took an average of the IQ of israel they would not necessarily be more intelligent though there government unlike our own cares about there own people so they are not drinking poisoned water or having too many mercury amalgum filling's.

If this is from a credible source you might be aware of racial profiling that is not politically correct but put the Chinese as the most intelligent followed by the semitic races with the jews leading the crowd there and the europeans trailing them behind the arab's, they also claimed the african races were the lowest IQ but I think it has nothing to do with race but education, culture and nutrition though genetics obviously do play a part the fact is all these things together impact on our neural abillitys and most of the people whom made this profiling were Entrenched in there Racist belief's or had ulterior motives such as the profiling being commisioned by an interested party.

edit on 19-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join