It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US quietly releases $1.6bn in aid to Pakistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

the fact that i mistook Billion for Trillion I think says more about the sordid state of the American economy in the last few weeks than it does about me. I have just became so used to thinking in the trillions of dollars.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
the fact that i mistook Billion for Trillion I think says more about the sordid state of the American economy in the last few weeks than it does about me. I have just became so used to thinking in the trillions of dollars.

I know, I don't blame you. The ship was just about to sink and these lunatics are still handing out the tax payers money like it's halloween candy. It's madness with no end in sight. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

yup,

by the way, I hope you dont think i was being defensive in writing that post, I was not having a go at you for pointing out my mistake.

just explaining it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is this the reason that Pakistan is now making multiple boarder violations and small arms fire into India?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's not aid. It's bribes.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I saw an interview a couple of years ago, where a politician from Pakistan was saying that they don't have to pay income tax there due to the amount of foreign aid they receive.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

The US has quietly decided to release more than $1.6bn (£1bn) in military and economic aid to Pakistan that was suspended when relations between the two countries disintegrated over the covert raid that killed Osama bin Laden and deadly US air strikes against Pakistani soldiers. Officials and congressional aides said ties have improved enough to allow the money to flow again.

Link

What the hell!!!!!

America is $17 Trillion in debt, they have been shutdown, not paying out some 7- 800,000 federal employees for about 3 weeks. And after coming very close a economic apocalypse, and then raising the debt ceiling further, whats the first thing they do?

Give Pakistan $1.6 Billion in Military aid

They are borrowing cash right now to give it away to the Pakistani Military

Its not Obama or the Pakistani Government who will be paying this $1.6 billion back but the average American.

See, it's like this. The ground realities are that the massive funds being released to the epicenter of terrorism - Pakistan - is being used by their Establishment (read Pakistan Army and its adjunct, the notorious intel agency, the ISI) to fund and arm the Taliban so that they form a puppet government in Afghanistan for their so called 'strategic depth' against India.

Now, the $$$$$ - hard earned tax payers money - is being siphoned off to the Taiban WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING OVER 2000 AMERICANS!!!

IN OTHER WORDS, THE LAME DUCK AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS PAYING MONEY TO PAKISTAN TO GET AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED!!!!!!!

But do the asseholes in the government care a sh!t???? No!! They're either blind or plain stupid! Maybe both. They've given Pakistan $17 billion since 2001 and what has the US of A got in return? Body bags!

If that doesn't suck, what does?
edit on 21-10-2013 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'm all for a united world. But you care for your own people before you give out money you don't have.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
JP Morgan just gave 13 billion dollars to the Justice Department, so, maybe some of Pakistan's profit is there? Oh sorry i meant aid, not profit my bad.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Biigs
JP Morgan just gave 13 billion dollars to the Justice Department, so, maybe some of Pakistan's profit is there? Oh sorry i meant aid, not profit my bad.

That is because JP Morgan owns The Justice Department, just like they own Obama, and most, if not all of Congress. That was perfectly clear when Obama appointed that bottom feeding internationalist Timothy Geithner to the position of Secretary of The Treasury.

He was also the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York between 2003 - 2009, a real champion for America. LMAO! What a joke. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Well, actually...

Venezuela and Cuba offered US aid during Hurricane Katrina
Venezuela has plans to send 1 million barrels of gasoline to the United States as soon as possible to help victims of Hurricane Katrina, while Cuba has prepared medical aid. Link

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yea, drone bomb Pakistan and create more terrorists through blowback and then give their army money to do things like combat terrorism, sounds like a great foreign policy to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
look at the bigger picture. y US is continue giving aid to Pak is
1) China n Iran.

2) China is investing heavily on infrastructure along the silk route.

3) China will now invest in laying fiber optic cables in pakistan which will China give access to Military Communication network of pakistan (who in the right mind will do this)

4) China's has invested in Gwadar Port, Pakistan and has taken over its operations from Pakistan i.e they own that port.

4) Pakistan wants oil and gas pipeline from Iran ... genuine need, everyone wants oil but the question is do pakistani have money to pay for oil let alone build a pipeline ... this is clear indication that pipeline is meant for china.

the day US n NATO pull out China will take full control of pakistan

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

OrionHunterX

OtherSideOfTheCoin

The US has quietly decided to release more than $1.6bn (£1bn) in military and economic aid to Pakistan that was suspended when relations between the two countries disintegrated over the covert raid that killed Osama bin Laden and deadly US air strikes against Pakistani soldiers. Officials and congressional aides said ties have improved enough to allow the money to flow again.

Link

What the hell!!!!!

America is $17 Trillion in debt, they have been shutdown, not paying out some 7- 800,000 federal employees for about 3 weeks. And after coming very close a economic apocalypse, and then raising the debt ceiling further, whats the first thing they do?

Give Pakistan $1.6 Billion in Military aid

They are borrowing cash right now to give it away to the Pakistani Military

Its not Obama or the Pakistani Government who will be paying this $1.6 billion back but the average American.

See, it's like this. The ground realities are that the massive funds being released to the epicenter of terrorism - Pakistan - is being used by their Establishment (read Pakistan Army and its adjunct, the notorious intel agency, the ISI) to fund and arm the Taliban so that they form a puppet government in Afghanistan for their so called 'strategic depth' against India.

Now, the $$$$$ - hard earned tax payers money - is being siphoned off to the Taiban WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING OVER 2000 AMERICANS!!!

IN OTHER WORDS, THE LAME DUCK AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS PAYING MONEY TO PAKISTAN TO GET AMERICAN SOLDIERS KILLED!!!!!!!

But do the asseholes in the government care a sh!t???? No!! They're either blind or plain stupid! Maybe both. They've given Pakistan $17 billion since 2001 and what has the US of A got in return? Body bags!

If that doesn't suck, what does?
edit on 21-10-2013 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

yes you are right.

but you are forgetting the colossal amount of money being wasted on that lame plane...The turkey of turkeys the F-35.

1.5 TRILLION has been sucked into that with no end in sight and not a single operational plane.

1.5 trillion.think about it.all the elite are feeding of it and the huge cost over runs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join