It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Has Meltdown and Rants About Masons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Char-Lee
The nation as a whole has proclaimed their belief by swearing in our president on the bible.

Really? Is that how it works? Because the President happens to be sworn in with a Bible it somehow makes us de facto Holy Spirit believers and literal interpreters of the Bible?

I did say In My Opinion. If you are going to use it a ton of ways for the whole of the nation starting at the top, you should at least take it a little bit seriously.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Char-Lee
I did say In My Opinion.

You said that 'the nation as a whole has proclaimed their belief by swearing in our president on the bible' and that this point should be used to support your point (opinion). I think you should have worded that differently if you meant the entire post was solely your opinion.

If you are going to use it a ton of ways for the whole of the nation starting at the top, you should at least take it a little bit seriously.

Nobody said that I do not take portions of it seriously, I said that I do not take it literally.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The nation has been flying the banner of Christian forever, this must clearly convey a belief in "miraculous" happenings or there would be no reason to believe in Jesus at all.

How do we know when there is a true miracle happening. What is the message? were not all the miracles laughed off by most in their time.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Char-Lee
The nation has been flying the banner of Christian forever, this must clearly convey a belief in "miraculous" happenings or there would be no reason to believe in Jesus at all.

Many of the Founding Fathers did not take the Bible literally and were not believers in the Divinity of Christ, Thomas Jefferson being a prime example. A better understanding of the past would give a more accurate view on how and what are nation's religious predispositions actually were and how those beliefs influenced the founding.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Did God take human form? I have a photo of who spoke to her. Is it God?

willyloman.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 19-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

JBA2848
Did God take human form? I have a photo of who spoke to her. Is it God?

willyloman.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 19-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Well if the bible is believed one has to accept that the holy spirit can cause one to speak words and angels can come in many forms, so no real proof there either.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wonder how many loose screws the doctors will find upon closer examination.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If the Holy Spirit was speaking thought her, the words would have been powerful and eloquent, not confused mumbo jumbo.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Saurus
If the Holy Spirit was speaking thought her, the words would have been powerful and eloquent, not confused mumbo jumbo.

I dunno...

The biblical prophet Ezekiel claimed God told him to lie on his left side for 390 days and then on his right side for another 40 days as a symbolic gesture to highlight Israel and Judah's sins. He also states that God would prevent him from laying on his other side until each assigned amount of days are completed. Not satisfied with that, he also says that God told him to bake cakes using human waste as the "charcoal" of choice and that he was to bake these cakes in the sight of the people. Again, this was to symbolize Israel's and Judah's predicted shame.

Another prophet, Isaiah, claimed he was told [by God] to walk around naked and barefoot for three years.

Hosea, yet another prophet, claimed God told him to marry a prostitute.

Read more: www.city-data.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

network dude
I think her church brainwashed her and then left her to make the fool of herself that she did. Now she will have no job and a crazy stamp on her forehead.

I agree. Part of the reprogramming Born Agains receive seems to me to be that 'anything that disagrees with me must be the Devil'. If I were here I would sue and ask for my salvation (and common sense) back.

Is it part of the mason training to denigrate the christian faith. A faith I might add that many Masons in the past adhered to. Perhaps there is a new god in the mason heirarchy, would you care to elaborate on his identity?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

SevenThunders
Is it part of the mason training to denigrate the christian faith. A faith I might add that many Masons in the past adhered to.

Only those who choose to adopt hypocrisy as their method of proving a point.

Perhaps there is a new god in the mason heirarchy, would you care to elaborate on his identity?

God is God, how many omnipotent beings are there?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Pointing out the fanaticism of some "christians" need criticism. Many Masons are indeed Christian, I am one of them.

Perhaps there is a new god in the mason heirarchy, would you care to elaborate on his identity?

Uh huh...there is no "god in the mason hierarchy" nor does criticism of the improper actions of zealots imply we have a god of our own. That is illogical and irrational.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have been found out to be a FAKEMASON mate why you still saying you are a mason with all the power, when everyone knows you are a FAKE MASON TROLL

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

This was one of my favorite threads because it reminded me of some of the loonies on this site who make similar statements as the woman in the Original Post.

ETA: Thank you for bumping, I gave you a star!

edit on 9-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I just noticed that your reply is the 33rd reply.

Coincidence?

I think not

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I just noticed that your reply is the 33rd reply.

Coincidence?

I think not

Certainly not!

Microwave brain manipulation to get people to bump the thread so I can do my 'occultic' hidden in plain sight thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Years ago I made a thread about 12/21/12 being 666 days away and it was thread number ending 666.
Coincidence...
Probably lol.
And this is my 16800 post .
edit on 7262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Satanist.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Irish Times Letters‏
@ITletters
Читаю
Еще
Irish Times Letters: Bridging the gap www.irishtimes.com... … So fill the air messages as a feedback from Sinn Feign. My wife as a Sinead, some Mickey Conner would be happy to see her alive and sound after stages.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You stole his cheese pizza didn't you, your a naughty boy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join